"Fun is not a race, and being in a rush for that is no way to have fun"Tsukumo Sana

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Negzana

I am impressed that Bay_Lurker was able to One Guy an entire thread without ever saying a word.

Here's a vid on Haachama. If you already watch her its nothing you don't know, it's just a summary of her and her journey. Come home soon...

I hope she returns December like it's assumed

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Koe is going to do a Phase Coffee trying video soon! Lets hope he can sell it better than Pippa for Fishman's sake.

Archive

vivaldi_hMVFNW4032.png
Sounds like the tax season, maybe he worked as an accountant?
That explains a lot.
the-accountant--2540782332.jpg
qTu2caFgQOeB1HBDOclmlkbe0eF-639773697 (1).jpg

The greatest injustice in this world is that Choco-sensei is still single.
She is not
Kson and Choco.jpg
Kson and Choco tweet.png

Last edited:

DanishCookies

1694605496281.png

You see this. Whose cover do you first hear in your head?
I'm quite partial to Miko's. I consider it as the "original" but I really enjoy the song in general, so I really like every cover of it.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Highlight from last nights Pippa stream

Edit: also ran across this clip of Coqui that's pretty good too

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Maybe you guys shouldn't have exploded the penis of the most frequent nijiposter
:botanshrug:
I wouldn't wish Nolan being the flag bearer for your fanbase on ANYONE. How cruel vs you be? :smugselen:
This forum has constant hazing rituals for all users, if someone can't take it then they can fuck off to 4chins or leddit, anyone here is free to say whatever they want but if you plan to say retarded shit then be ready to get checked on your bs, people who take that personally are the biggest fags of all. Stick by your guns if you really believe in something, back down gracefully if you accept you're wrong or check someone else on their retarded attempts to call you out, or even better yet... IGNORE PEOPLE.
Who'd have thought an unchecked sense of humor and willingness to allow the posters to bust each other's balls would be all you needed to really gatekeep a place?

Jelly's playing basic coding game in 15. Come see her rage and pound her tiny fists on the table.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
The greatest injustice in this world is that Choco-sensei is still single.

But worry not, for I will fix that and steer the flow of history onto the correct path.
So you're the guy who keeps posting "Choco, your eggs..." in the HololiveJP thread on /vt/.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Calm yourself, she’s still on break until her 3D on the 30th.
I don't have to wait that long to get my oshi fixes, she is returning next week. It's not like being a chumbud :smugmoona:

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
> be me
> 100% sure one of the new girls was Saki
> debuts happen
> it wasn't Saki

:gunpeko:
Welp, there goes my confidence, never trust me on RM info again unless I have a source xD

Mehk

Archive in case of removal

Yokast girls had a blind karaoke last night and it seemed a little chaotic. Overall sounded like they had some fun with it.

UberSoldat

Onolumi continues Dark Portal

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Airi is going to talk to fishman during her birthday stream with a Q&A from maros.

Do you have any burning questions for the fish? Send them into Airi's maros right away.
Expecting 500 merch related questions.

Some questions I would actually like to see, current profitability of Phase Connect, getting into the nitty gritty on contracts and profit split with all the girls.
Also the thought process for him hiring talent.
Sent a very pertinent question, probably won't be answered but I believe in Sakana autistic drive to get it on the screen.
Koe is going to do a Phase Coffee trying video soon! Lets hope he can sell it better than Pippa for Fishman's sake.
Am I the only one that hates orbiters like this fat fuck? He doesn't add anything to the table, it's the same as his past fighting games days.
newer latinos are as faggy as your average american though. I still remember some meltdown a tranny had when someone "misgendered" it during a school zoom call :Vesper-UNHINGED:
American culture have a big influence over LATAM, why do you think Mexico consumes so much Coca-Cola? Your propaganda worked, congratulations I guess.
She's really enjoying her hornypost in her sub twitter X account (NSFW)
What did she mean by this?
1694613599767.png

:yagoocry:

Am I the only one that gets thrown off by huge coomer creators? Yesterday I hopped from raid to raid until I ended on Sinder channel, got so disgusted I had to go out of my way to close the tab.
Can someone explain the appeal? Am I too old for this? Is this Cooksie's fault after all?

Edit: Content tax, Olivia is playing Borderlands 2 today

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Yeah this MF has no posts and only comes here to Cool you specially if you post Nijis.​
Like, I don't let reactions or banter get to me I'm too old for that shit but come on, get out of the closet Bay-kun we don't bite​
1694614739750.png
@Bay Lurker laughs at most of my posts. Sounds like a skill issue on your end.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
This forum has constant hazing rituals for all users, if someone can't take it then they can fuck off to 4chins or leddit, anyone here is free to say whatever they want but if you plan to say retarded shit then be ready to get checked on your bs, people who take that personally are the biggest fags of all. Stick by your guns if you really believe in something, back down gracefully if you accept you're wrong or check someone else on their retarded attempts to call you out, or even better yet... IGNORE PEOPLE.

The Virtual Asylum Registration Process, 2023

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

If Shiori's vitamin stream was interesting, how about a real doctor showing suturing

Negzana

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Top Bottom