"Thank you very much, YAGOO! ! ✨✨ Continuing to work hard on cancer BAU"Fuwawa & Mococo Abyssgard

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

frz

nothing to recap really
if even you find it boring, how do you think we feel. :amegunl:
Honestly, just a neverending spiral of drama.
Apart from kuretard who is a fag and gets one-guy'd every 5 seconds, all of the other graduates are doing fine and moved on with their lives, why can't she?
Not-pomu moved on so well, she must have returned to streaming and having high CCV right? Not ranting on twitter about not knowing what she want to do, and break down crying when she came into contact with literally any human being, even the A&S couple whom she literally hadn't talked to in 5 years. :smugpipi:
People might actually like the dumb bitch more if she learned to keep her fat gobber shut, stopped talking about other people she barely knew, and focused on herself.
rrat are you... doing ok? You seems mildly aggressive for the last 24 hours. Even I have cooled down, you have anything to share with the class? :mumeihalloween:

Last edited:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Her vacation is over, she’s coming back from Japan.

Last edited:

Bronze

This girl's giving me depression
:depressedtako:
I have a lot of anxiety about doing things as "myself" and Im always desperately trying to get away from myself as possible. I hate myself the most and would do anything to be another person or be a character.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

>Life finds a way
Either she's getting married and pregnant, or she comes back as a dinosaur vtuber.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
This girl's giving me depression
:depressedtako:
She still thinks that her fans loved Pomu, the character, and not her. She doesn't understand that she is Pomu, and the thing that everyone loved about the character was that she was the one playing her.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
>saying you want to bang a woman is bad
>saying you don't want to bang a woman is bad

Women, am I right lads?

Being here is a red flag to begin with, but sometimes speeding past the warning signs can be fun. :dokiSmug: Just don't be surprised if it ends in a flaming wreck when you wipe out and roll 13 times into a concrete divider.

This applies even more to any women reading this. A TVA account should be a sign of mental sickness and not a leaderboard of insemination options. That said if you're looking to get in on some b/g/g you can reach me at-
She still thinks that her fans loved Pomu, the character, and not her. She doesn't understand that she is Pomu, and the thing that everyone loved about the character was that she was the one playing her.

Pomu happened to fit the image of her own personality extremely well, any decently well conceived model can also achieve that for her if she shops around. I 'know' of Mint but I've never really seen her to see how it meshes.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu singing at 7PM JST.

Re:AcT's Hanabasami Kyo singing at 9PM JST and promoting her one man live ticket sale.

Yesterday's horror collab between Korone and Sakamata started very well.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
You do realize this makes her sound like a complete cunt, right?
“Man, this person was crying and I wish they would recognize how great and important they are.”
“This loser skank told people I cried? Get out of my life! Frickin loser *blocked*”

Thanks for the context, now I know how horrible of a person she is, and I didn’t even need to watch a stream!
ok why are you telling me this though?
That is a very retarded analogy that doesn’t make sense or fit the context, and this probably was not intentional because it would be far too clever, but I do appreciate how it is literally “talking shit”.
you are the expert on retarded analogies :SelenHAHAhere:.
It's a bad look for Tara I agree but I understand cutting her off for blabbing about things said in confidence, I just wish Tara understood the circumstances regarding the mental breakdown brought on by the subathon and didn't blame her too hard for her moment of weakness Kuri really shouldn't have clipped that shit it should have been lost to obscurity there is a reason I uploaded mine unlisted
assuming this is what it is and not something else which is most of my issue with this whole thing. All we know is Matara blocked Sayu at some point (hell even knowing when would help) I think both are "mature" enough to not bitch fight over petty reasons but i also don't think they would be unable to interact with eachother at all over something relatively minor

Which leads me to believe it's something else. Occam was a hack.
this is what actual self loathing looks like kids fucking tumblrina's and twittards over using it and depression. All you can really do is show support where you can stay strong piss fairy.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I think both are "mature" enough to not bitch fight over petty reasons but i also don't think they would be unable to interact with eachother at all over something relatively minor
17c.png

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Keeki, please save this woman.
Ina got her friend in.

Kiara gets her friend in.

Milkyqueen keeps getting rejected.

Calli has a spergout on stream, yelling slurs at Cover, Ina and Kiara, terminates her own contract on stream.

TVA gets a 200 page thread covering the fallout.

Demondice posts in it.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Ina got her friend in.

Kiara gets her friend in.

Milkyqueen keeps getting rejected.

Calli has a spergout on stream, yelling slurs at Cover, Ina and Kiara, terminates her own contract on stream.

TVA gets a 200 page thread covering the fallout.

Demondice posts in it.
Somehow it turns out Demondice is just another Jambalaya sock.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Maybe I just missed it, but I'm surprised this wasn't mentioned; Kirsche is in the Chilla's game:

And 36:11 for Dokibir:

I was just skipping around for a bit to find IRyS and saw the Kirsche one.

Jealous

Lurker

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom