"No more moldy cheese. No more moldy milk. No more expired medicine. No more moldy here. No more moldy gravy. Nothing in my fridge is moldy nowww. Except that corpse!"Shiori Novella

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
She be hittin' that God Hand pretty hard (also her mic quality? I haven't been watching much streams so I don't know whats up, also she started screaming at one point and sounded just like she did before so she must be some kind of vocal mutant)

she? I saw a clip and I could swear that sounds like a little boy, so much vaush would be all over him

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

I am literally taking notes, I need all the knowledge.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Meanwhile, IRyS is fine. As the Japanese say: "Idiots can't catch colds."
Please don't jinx her, our idiot has been out of commission for quite a while last year due to sickness remember?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Please don't jinx her, our idiot has been out of commission for quite a while last year due to sickness remember?
She's had like 3 moments in her career where she was out for like a month after getting sick. We don't need another.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

I am literally taking notes, I need all the knowledge.

I don't mean to beat you over the head with this, but if you streamed more often I would force every spic, tranny, and SEAmonkey on this site to watch you A Clockwork Orange style:
1135340.jpg

Don't worry, they'd learn to love it after a while :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Bug Eater

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

No joke, I have no recollection of ever subscribing to Lumi, but ever since she started playing Snakewood I've been getting notified for all of her Youtube streams. I checked and as it turns out I am subscribed to her. Who could have done this?
:gloomiLaugh:

It's been a while since I shilled Lottie. She's going to be on with Raki very soon.

Finally, Clara is opening membership in a few hours.
:holohag::hololove:

Art:
Warhammer_Trexie_by_miss_nacreous.jpgPhase_by_sppzr.jpg
Ready_to_curse_by_uve.jpg

Jealous

Lurker

Punished Lurker

It's for the better. After we didn't bat an eye here yesterday our new friend dumped some links on pcg. Chat's gonna be a shitshow.
Do you know where the info was dropped first? here or in /pcg/?

braindoko

well, here it is. Wosemi 3D

I said I was done with NijiEN after Pomu left but I still decided to watch Petra's 3D as a sort of closing episode. They put the effort and don't seem to deserve the hate IMO, but it's better to move on after this rather than keep watching the half dead branch limping

Also Pina had to end stream because of family emergency :painpeko: it's a bittersweet Friday

Bronze

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
The Kuro-Mika household is less stable than a house of cards in a hurricane.

Small update on Kuro: He seems to have gotten past the worst of his breakdown. He want's to stream soon.

One of those streams is gonna be on YouTube, which would be the first time in 4 months and the third YT stream in total. Maybe he hopes to be a little safer from antis there.

Is it a cunt move to spam Insha'Allah and Mashallah in Arabic on his chat?
:smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi:

Summary:
  • Streaming and working on her music projects is destroying her voice.
  • If she continues at her current pace she is going to permanently damage her vocal cords.
  • possible tonsil removal surgery
  • mamfuji is currently out of action with a hernia and having to help care for her.
  • Taking a short break from regular streaming.
  • Just guerilla's for the forseeable future.
  • promising good things once the break is over (sounds like her album is nearing completion)
  • Sheep tears
Sakana, for the love of God, save this sheep immediately! But not Miori, that bitch is MENHERA CRAY CRAY.

Clip Tax:

Paparissa so badly wants to be onstream. Nerissa's family is so entertaining, if they ever make a YT channel I'd sub to it immediately even if most of the women are Porkers and Nerissa's a tall plank.

Boomer crooner will play the FOTM climbing game for his 2nd year anniversary. Give him some love in the chat.

Nerissa will SEX your Hololive oshi.

Ayunda enjoyers are eating good tonight!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Kikkerichiwa?

Nerissa, no

Art for the sick Warden

The perfect hair wiggle

Time and Hope Chibis

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
This shitty company doesn't deserve Rosemi.

He even made his own Rosemi merch, seriously, imagine him using this during an Tekken announcement.
haradarosebud.jpg

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Anime Fan

Salado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom