"Rie no offense but you were playing like an NPC yesterday"Lia Rinkou
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Negzana

luv me moincraft
luv me oartism gaimes
luv me Loombi
'ate me fishmun
simple as

View attachment 65305

I miss her autistic malding. Please Jelly stop streaming in the worst possible time for burgers I will go to Malaysia and get you out of your jungle hut it if need be.

Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Of course Chik-fil-A would only respond to the most pure and Christian of vtubers.

A
A

A

I still think Lia should try to get them as a sponsor.
The autistic headcanon of Fauna watching Terry A Davis say glow in the dark CIA Yamanbas and telling Chammers is really funny though (i know for a fact she reacted to Temple OS once, although Linus Tech Tips has showcased it now, so more normies know about it)
Although Fauna is a Kouhai so it doesnt make sense either
Haachama only had three senpai in Hololive, and only two of them are still members.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I still think Lia should try to get them as a sponsor.

Haachama only had three senpai in Hololive, and only two of them are still members.
You are right
Only Roboco and Sora are above the Gen 1 girls because Suisei,Azki and Miko got transfered to Holo later

Speaking of Miko and Chama

God's Strongest Dragoon

I looked up her twitch clips to find an explanation for her degeneracy. Unsurprisingly she's a yugioh player.
Bro, you can spin it how you want, but the Overwatch event was fucking terrible, no ifs ands or buts about it. No one wanted to even play in it so they had to scrape the bottom of the barrel to get Chloe, Lui, and IRyS, none of whom really play FPS and put them up against a team with fucking Astel at a time where they were all infinitely busy with their own shit. Even if you remove Unicorns from the equation, it was utter shit and killed itself thanks to that.
Nah bro, that shit was entertaining as fuck. The boys realized they're going to get hate no matter what for playing against the girls and just decided "alright, no kids gloves" and stomped the girls into the ground. Even Astel was DC'd for a round and they still crushed them.
I doubt it Phase just expanded an the new talents still need to cement there base.
If they do debut new talents, I doubt we'd see any until late summer at the earliest. The most likely time we'd see them this year is like late fall/early winter (November/December).

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Boomer crooner/professional audiobook VA will do a live audiobook narration stream. Watch a pro at work!

kanpainiggi

Char teased a new model.
:sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240305-231138-min.png
    Screenshot_20240305-231138-min.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 16

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lumi's recent stream gave me a great new react clip. Will be very useful when dealing with dramafags. Here's an example using that gay Tweet from the shitty "journalist":

Archive

Thanks Lumi.
:shubaIapprob:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Everyone* else with Mouse's audience already has a model and probably isn't getting a new one very often if at all. This is a deeply weird thing to be complaining about if you ask me.... Sure it's a bit odd as far as vtubers go in general, but so what?

*)OK there's not-Pomu, maybe, as an exception.

Potential new customers need not be other streamers with similar size, someone could be watching mouse, think "I want to do this too!" and look into the artist she used for her model to see how they can get their own overpriced cartoon suit. If she's only using a model for 2-4 months at a time before replacing it instead of over 8-10 months, how many 'new blood' hopefuls blinded by the thought of pricey models might there be lost to the artist of whatever model she's changed to since? If there's even one potential sale lost, that's already profit being lost.

It's somewhat treated as a meme, but exposure is important in a visual medium like vtubing. If one sale can lead to more future sales at all, it's worth. Your work as an artist is a billboard for your products, the longer it's in use, the longer "your ad" is up. It's dumb to complain about as a technicality because in the end, the client paid for a product that was delivered, but I think most artists who go on creating art professionally would like their work on display as long as possible because it can help their professional growth long term. To say nothing about pride as an artist to have their work appreciated for a long time as well.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Potential new customers need not be other streamers with similar size, someone could be watching mouse, think "I want to do this too!"
The point I was actually making, though, was that for an artist a couple of months of exposure by Mouse could get their work in front of more eyes than YEARS of use by a smaller talent.....

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The only vtuber where vertical streaming is justified

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I get that. I suppose that's why so many artists in the community only accept corpo comms these days.
It's also a safe bet corpos will offer repeat work since you can reasonably expect corpo vtubers to debut new outfits in a similar style over time so they'll have a new paid opportunity every year or so keeping them in business - whereas random indies might only be able to afford the initial model, or might indulge in their talent freedom and get a whole fuckload of mismatching models from other artists.

There's also the expectation that a corpo will actually pay on time rather than make a bunch of excuses or send crazy fans after you for minor issues. That's obviously still not a guarantee everything will go smoothly, but if either a no-name 2view or a clique-y indie came to me with a business proposal I'd be wary of trouble. At least corpos have to pretend to be professional.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Airi back with another old school stream emulating 2005

Wait.... she looks different....

Oh thats right she's been swapping between blue and green hair. Its fine.

Zyklon Mag

niggaphil

Heritor

been AFK for about 2 months! anyone wanna give me a TLDR of the happenings around the vtuber sphere?

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
been AFK for about 2 months! anyone wanna give me a TLDR of the happenings around the vtuber sphere?
Rushia was married
Niji EN imploded
Kyo, Pomu and Selen were booted from Niji
Selen tried to kill herself twice
Mel was terminated from Holo
Prism project died

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Brother, how much time do you have?

Heritor

Rushia was married
Niji EN imploded
Kyo, Pomu and Selen were booted from Niji
Selen tried to kill herself twice
Mel was terminated from Holo
Prism project died
oh dear....

Top Bottom