"Oh my God, why is she black?"Kirschey
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
"We will only be accepting invaders until circa 2025."

Alright boys time to start the rrats. Who do you think we're getting for invaders this year?

I hope it's this new hit indie named Quinn Benet.

Negzana

Anime Fan

Purrson

Imagine making a model for fucking Ironlung, who has legit changed models more that she can change clothes.
Not a big fan of her TBH, but she pays well, and even if she doesn't use the model long, that's still a lot of exposure to get for an artist. You get paid all the same at the end of the day so what's it really matter?

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Not a big fan of her TBH, but she pays well, and even if she doesn't use the model long, that's still a lot of exposure to get for an artist. You get paid all the same at the end of the day so what's it really matter?
Well I can see it say I get paid well for Ironmouse to don a model right. Well she is only going to use it a few times. So that like publicity only lasts very brief.

Meanwhile say you do it for a smaller vtuber but they keep at it, you can always point to them and go "thats my work". Like you can say "I did a model for X vtuber" and someone goes and checks them out, its still there. But for Ironmouse you'd have to go "I did a model that she used on X date", its not very effective in the long run.

Purrson

"We will only be accepting invaders until circa 2025."

Alright boys time to start the rrats. Who do you think we're getting for invaders this year?
If Heavenrend collapses (I hope it doesn't, and they are apparently working on a new gen) I could see Rurumi ending up in phase, she is good friends with Lia and Jelly. Haruna is nice and I like her, but idk if she would be taken into phase, but who knows, she has a good voice she just needs a consistent schedule and to play something other then Apex

Well I can see it say I get paid well for Ironmouse to don a model right. Well she is only going to use it a few times. So that like publicity only lasts very brief.

Meanwhile say you do it for a smaller vtuber but they keep at it, you can always point to them and go "thats my work". Like you can say "I did a model for X vtuber" and someone goes and checks them out, its still there. But for Ironmouse you'd have to go "I did a model that she used on X date", its not very effective in the long run.
Another thing to keep in mind is that Ironmouse is very much a, if not THE "normie" Vtuber, westerners know about her even if they don't really know anything else about Vtubing, and quite a few people end up getting into Vtubers, and subsequently decide to become Vtubers because of exposure to her, being able to say "I made a model for Ironmouse" holds alot of weight for people looking to commission there first model, even if they never get it rigged and just comm to L2D art (which is a shockingly high number of people spending 1K plus and not even debuting) I think her name holds more weight then you realize because you don't like her, but she IS big and does have an audience.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Of course Chik-fil-A would only respond to the most pure and Christian of vtubers.

A
A

A

good (or bad) news for her, she can buy bottles of Chick-Fil-A sauce off Amazon to be delivered directly to her door

now she can put it on everything, but should she really have the power to do so? let's find out!

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Composted Sapling

The Fight Song is probably the weakest on the album, but the whole album nas a lot of different genres, so you may find a song you like.

I enjoy the song for what it is, but it will go harder in a concert. The audience chanting "Fight" in the chorus would be kino
:sanasmile:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sayu and Clio are my two guesses. They've both done a lot of collabs with a bunch of different Phase talents, which makes sense if they were getting prepped for joining Phase Connect and want them to fit in with the rest of the group.

I doubt it Phase just expanded an the new talents still need to cement there base.
The thing about Invaders is that they already have their own in-built viewerbases and their own brand, which are being added to Phase Connect. Getting Invaders means you're bringing in a bunch of new viewers who are then enticed to check out other talents, not just cannibalizing your current viewerbase.

My guess about the timeline will be mid year we get Invaders, and at the end of year, Phase Gen 4.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I enjoy the song for what it is, but it will go harder in a concert. The audience chanting "Fight" in the chorus would be kino
:sanasmile:
Honestly, that's a good point. That would be a fun hype song at a concert.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Fauna's still building her world tree in Minecraft?
As a minekra building autist I can tell you that building trees is among the 5 hardest things to do and master, just between ships and realistic cloth structures, building a giant one is even harder without creative/world edit. She literally picked one of the toughest challenges possible.
If I was her I would've done an enchanted grove or some shit.
I always feel bad for the artists and riggers when there's a graduation. There's already a limited pool of good ones, so it kind of sucks to see some of them stop doing it because their VTuber children go so quickly:

I don't get why we have to feel bad for the artists? I mean they already got paid for the commission? I don't see people who sell paintings going to your house and asking why theirs is up in the attic and not being showcased. When I buy a product that becomes mine and I can do whatever the fuck I want with it.
So 4chan is "Azkaban"? What does that make this place, Knockturn Alley?
St. Mungo's

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
That would be a cool patch to pick up

Purrson

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I don't get why we have to feel bad for the artists? I mean they already got paid for the commission? I don't see people who sell paintings going to your house and asking why theirs is up in the attic and not being showcased. When I buy a product that becomes mine and I can do whatever the fuck I want with it.

I think of it more like puppets for a stage performer, someone puts a lot of time into making it, it gets used for a handful of performances and then is boxed and stuffed away. Especially thinking of vtuber models as something showcasing the maker's talents, they only get a brief time of being showcased/advertised before their work is shelved. When your income is commission based and advertised by use of your product, you'd want it to have as long a shelf life as possible. Yeah, they get paid for their work but how many new customers would they get from someone with mouse's audience/reach using it for a year? How much money would they theoretically be missing out on?

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think of it more like puppets for a stage performer, someone puts a lot of time into making it, it gets used for a handful of performances and then is boxed and stuffed away. Especially thinking of vtuber models as something showcasing the maker's talents, they only get a brief time of being showcased/advertised before their work is shelved. When your income is commission based and advertised by use of your product, you'd want it to have as long a shelf life as possible. Yeah, they get paid for their work but how many new customers would they get from someone with mouse's audience/reach using it for a year? How much money would they theoretically be missing out on?
I get that. I suppose that's why so many artists in the community only accept corpo comms these days.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
luv me moincraft
luv me oartism gaimes
luv me Loombi
'ate me fishmun
simple as

jelly-harkonnen-02.png

Horo7618

No one in particular
but how many new customers would they get from someone with mouse's audience/reach using it for a year? How much money would they theoretically be missing out on?
Everyone* else with Mouse's audience already has a model and probably isn't getting a new one very often if at all. This is a deeply weird thing to be complaining about if you ask me.... Sure it's a bit odd as far as vtubers go in general, but so what?

*)OK there's not-Pomu, maybe, as an exception.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Everyone else with Mouse's audience already has a model and probably isn't getting a new one very often if at all. This is a deeply weird thing to be complaining about if you ask me.... Sure it's a bit odd as far as vtubers go in general, but so what?
I only feel bad for artists like Rosuuri because she got a little bit of bad luck and Pako who seems to be cursed

Top Bottom