"NOBODY IS STREAMING WTF; AM I THE LAST NIJISANJI EMPLOYEE OR SOMETHING"Enna Alouette

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
In additon to the EN version of the Note about the new studio, they are also doing promo about some software they are using (has en subs). Its quite technical, so I didnt understood everything

And Kobo is now the president of Indonesia or something

It looks like it's a software that basically mimics all the setup you'd use on a tv station but for virtual productions. I've always been curios about which software and setup they use for their 3d livestreams.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I wasn't really that impressed with released "The Fight Song" (sounded like something from a highschool cheer comp), but the genre/tempo range of the songs in the album is actually far more varied than I was expecting (did I fucking hear reggae on there?). Might actually give the rest of the album a listen.
The Fight Song is probably the weakest on the album, but the whole album nas a lot of different genres, so you may find a song you like.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder will have a sponsored stream

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Bisco and Abi are doing some early morning stretches:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Oh, shit. Legal Mindset has a copy of Nijisanji's standard vtuber contract. He'll be reviewing it live eight hours from now.

Not only will we get to see the contact, we'll have an actual lawyer review it too. Hype.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Oh, shit. Legal Mindset has a copy of Nijisanji's standard vtuber contract. He'll be reviewing it live eight hours from now.

Not only will we get to see the contact, we'll have an actual lawyer review it too. Hype.

This man has in his hands the most heretical scriptures, coming from the deeps of the black void we call Anycolor

The rrats that i have reading is that it was doki herself who gave it to him, others that was actually Sayu because she did not sign the gag order and had a copy of her contract because she lawyered up pretty quickly when they tried to go full sweatshop mode on her

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Calli put drugs in my soup, I'm sure of it. Are you guys even real?

GH2bo28W4AATIRx.jpg

Art break i think, who knows, does anyone else hear this weird flute music??

(I have to follow up yesterday's Calli art with the new version!)
GH3gQOUWwAApAme

Artist: https://twitter.com/bleufld
(Just not embedding for whatever reason)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Limkin

The rrats that i have reading is that it was doki herself who give it to her, others that was actually Sayu because she did not sign the gag order and had a copy of her contract because she lawyered up pretty quickly when they tried to go full sweatshop mode on her
Last time we talked about contracts it was brought up that Canada was changing the rules, making sure you can not get in trouble for sharing your contract with 3rd party, regardless of what's written inside of it. And while international lawsuits are all kinds of fun, at least locally Doki wouldn't have any issues just giving it to him

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
These two are adorable :pomuLove:

1000135700.jpg
1000135699.jpg
Nice to see how close they've gotten over the past couple of months.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Im watching the vod. How much power does Miko have to fucking bring Ui mama in with her fucking loli model in 3D? I was expecting everything but that:whatastory:
Blackmail, obviously.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Last time we talked about contracts it was brought up that Canada was changing the rules, making sure you can not get in trouble for sharing your contract with 3rd party, regardless of what's written inside of it. And while international lawsuits are all kinds of fun, at least locally Doki wouldn't have any issues just giving it to him
People is sleeping in the ramifications of having the contract, normally you would be covered in so much bullshit that they only let you see it when you are going to sign, now that is going to be public information this will make future vtubers that want to be on Niji know what is waiting for them and also will probably make other organizations rethink their contracts because no one would want to have a contract like Nijisanji

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Hexa streaming BTW, Niganon you're late

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

chihirogumi

I realize people think he's a grifter, but if he keeps producing content like this I think he's earned the money he's raking in. Getting the Niji contract to review is huge.

Not-Username

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
If Sakana is with Jelly, how can he be with Dizzy? Real ones know that Dizzy x Sakana is the actual Sakana ship. Hell, Dizzy's description of her ideal partner is actually just listing out Sakana's points without saying Sakana's name. There's even a fanfic written of them two

Dizzy will deny this though (she is tsundere).

The funniest part about that image is it hit like a fucking bomb in their internal discord, given the other's comments about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom