"This is the worst stream, hangover Build-A-Bear stream explaining Canadian broadcasting laws"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Xuhle

Idol: Manager x Talent; Phase: Racist?; Nori Pro/Vshojo: Nepotism; Hololive: Somewhat black; VSPo: A bit more black; Nijisanji: Black; Active8: Darker than Black; Wactor: The abyss
Don't know about active8. But from learning a bit more of JP law nijisanji is even breaking it with its contracts, even there $8 hires might be breaking the law.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Idol: Manager x Talent
Phase: Racist?
Nori Pro/Vshojo: Nepotism
Hololive: Somewhat black
VSPo: A bit more black
Nijisanji: Black
Active8: Darker than Black
Wactor: The abyss
I think this needs a few edits

Hololive: High production value; biggest company
Nijisanji: Black Company
VSPo: Gamer girls
Vshojo: Retirement Home; talent freedom
Phase: Racist (affectionate); coffee company
Idol: Jew gold
Active8: Darker than Black
Wactor: The abyss

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Please make sure your phone battery is full and not on silent mode.

frz

Don't know about active8. But from learning a bit more of JP law nijisanji is even breaking it with its contracts, even there $8 hires might be breaking the law.
Quick reminder of Upd8/Activ8 achievements:
- invented vtuber cloning/skinwalking by trying to replace Kizuna Ai's voice actor
- invented social media skinwalking, management poses as their vtubers and attack other vtubers
- invented project cancellation/mental harassment on their talents.
- Bankrupted the upd8 branch due to mismanagement.
- Made a dog shit anime to introduce some vtubers, Then resurrected Kizuna Ai just to shill said vtubers/NFT.
Nijisanji is literally just following behind their great senior's footstep, they aint the first. Well at least they are better at financing. Upd8 bankrupted.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Crossposting this here: kyOresu (Riro Ron) is back.

Countdown to how long it takes for her to become a v-rostitute? For real this time.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
What even is the evidence of that person being Aradia? 🤔 I linked the YT and Spotify to 3 different people and all agreed it doesn't sound like her. I think so as well. I just don't hear it?

Granted, 3-4 years is a good bit of time for someone to change, but yeah... Is this just an assumption it's Aradia?

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
Quick reminder of Upd8/Activ8 achievements:
- invented vtuber cloning/skinwalking by trying to replace Kizuna Ai's voice actor
- invented social media skinwalking, management poses as their vtubers and attack other vtubers
- invented project cancellation/mental harassment on their talents.
- Bankrupted the upd8 branch due to mismanagement.
- Made a dog shit anime to introduce some vtubers, Then resurrected Kizuna Ai just to shill said vtubers/NFT.
Nijisanji is literally just following behind their great senior's footstep, they aint the first. Well at least they are better at financing. Upd8 bankrupted.
I can't find anything on this (without searching in Japanese) but wasn't there a point where Upd8's CEO complained in a public social media post about how much he hated his employees, and most of them saw it? Or did I make that up?

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Dizzy has put out her schedule, and I notice two things.

First, it's her first ever karaoke, so that might be worth listening to.

Second, Dizzy used a picture of herself in a wedding dress. Is everything okay (relatively speaking) for Dizzy, or is she even more mentally ill than normal at the moment?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Acoustic bear is pro slavery

Uncle tom ass nigga.

Dizzy has put out her schedule, and I notice two things.

First, it's her first ever karaoke, so that might be worth listening to.

Second, Dizzy used a picture of herself in a wedding dress. Is everything okay (relatively speaking) for Dizzy, or is she even more mentally ill than normal at the moment?

Can one of you doctors up my dosage? My meds seem to have stopped working, I have a sudden urge to marry Dizzy :shiinastare:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Someone remind me, was HololiveCN directly under Cover Corp and managed by Cover corp or was it a joint deal where the CN side does everything like VirtuaReal.
Cuz if that's the case you'd have to include VR for Anycolor too.
It's pure speculation whether or not Hololive managed their CN talents from Japan or through a local management team.

It's mandatory for anyone who operates in China that they do so with 50% Chinese ownership. So someone else must have been involved, and I haven't seen anything other than pure rumor as to who. You can't trust from Chinese sources, as for some reason all CN social media have a strong tendency to seize rumor or rrats and repeat them as facts, telephone gaming it out until the original source is behind seven layers of trust me bro.

Artia's manager couldn't speak English, that doesn't mean anything though.

There was once a rrat that Jenma once managed Chinese talents, but it got disproven on a Kiara stream in 2023.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Can one of you doctors up my dosage? My meds seem to have stopped working, I have a sudden urge to marry Dizzy :shiinastare:

Just remember that for the 5~10 minutes while she's the hottest woman you've ever seen and you'd do anything for her, the other 23 hours and 50~55 minutes of the day she's Dizzy Dokuro.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I'm sorry, but your case is terminal, there is only one option left.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Just remember that for the 5~10 minutes while she's the hottest woman you've ever seen and you'd do anything for her, the other 23 hours and 50~55 minutes of the day she's Dizzy Dokuro.

Top Bottom