"'FalseEyeD said you have more Phase Connect members coming soon, is that zurue' FalseEyeD needs to suck my big fat... caulk! and leave me alone! OK? I kinda give you a lot of content on your fucking table and I'm not... I don't like you at all FalseEyeD, I fucking detsesst the living shit outta you, you fucking PEST of existence"Maemi Tenma

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Pretty cool of COVER for providing prizes for an upcoming Idol Showdown tournament

You could say that they have the prize COVERed

Damn that is actually really freaking cool of them, maybe other companies *cough* nintendo *cough* could get a damn clue about how to treat competitive circuits based on their IPs...

Bronze

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

I'm certain this will offend approximately no one here. At all.

Perfection.
I saw the power of being the only one who's covering a niche today. Usui Kuria aka Clear Rocket is a vtuber who watches rocket launches, and that's her niche. She's been posted about a couple of times on this thread before, she's been doing these rocket launch watchalongs for a while so she's probably established herself in the rocket enthusiast community as their go to vtuber for these things.

Today youtube recommended her to me a few hours ago and I clicked on her stream. She had around 10.5K viewers watching her, something that even most of Hololive would call a great number, and it probably wasn't even the peak number of that stream since it was 4 minutes after launch.

In this case it was the launch of a H3 rocket, a new made in Japan rocket that failed its launch (in a rocket ejection stage, not the launch itself) the last time they tried it a few months ago (this time it went fine). So it obviously helped that she was a Japanese streamer live reacting to a made by Japanese rocket launching from Japan. But still, getting 10K+ viewers as a niche indie vtuber is impressive at any time of the day.

EDIT: Looks like the max was 11.1K CCV, according to https://www.vstats.jp/video/CfUcl2VMNgs

The average Space X launch gets her a couple hundred viewers. Her JP views are a mixture of more interest in JP, going viral on JP twitter, and the Japanese Space Agency being pretty cool dudes who got her a press pass and kit.

niggaphil

Kson continued to deliver Vhoeshow content :dokiSmug:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi has an important PSA regarding voice packs.
airi_voice_pack_psa.PNG

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
WTF.png
EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! WHAT THE FUCK?!

Stunned But Dumb

Airi has an important PSA regarding voice packs.
View attachment 64055
Never been a big fan of voice packs and have ever only purchased one. I also never purchase valentines merch because thats just too parasocial for me. Now it's going to be two packs and one val merch. Thanks Airi

niggaphil

Never been a big fan of voice packs and have ever only purchased one. I also never purchase valentines merch because thats just too parasocial for me. Now it's going to be two packs and one val merch. Thanks Airi
Please tell me your first voice pack is Tenma cabbage eating voice pack :dokibirdWhat:

Stunned But Dumb

frz

This channel came up in my recommendations. News Live by Vtuber. At first I thought, oh that's neat that someone decided to get a vtuber model to report regular news stories as an anime girl. We truly are living in the future! That's a niche that only @Godzilla1984 has going on as far as I know. But when I looked at the channel, it's just fucking TTS using the most robotic stock woman's voice ever that is reading news stories. Not only that but the model is stuck in this perpetual waving animation and the background is blindingly white. You can't get anymore low effort than this.

I don't mean to shit on the channel too much so I'll name a couple positives. It has a 24/7 livestream where it reads articles. So if you can get past the robotic woman voice it's good for some background noise. And they also upload ALOT. I counted 64 different uploads within the past day of different news stories that are all only a couple minutes long each and are titled with what the story is about.

It just leaves much to be desired. I'm going to link the channel if you want to check it out. I'm also going to link @Godzilla1984 's odysneed channel for when you want a true and honest godzilla vtuber with some personality giving you the news.

That just screams AI for me brother. You are literally simping for a code, a low effort one at that. It's literally grab article > read > upload. I have seen more effort AI youtubers than this.
One thing about Advent is Cover made sure they are extroverted with eachother. Myth still can't communicate with eachother and Council was supposed to have weekly collabs but they were so awkward they mercifully stopped.
Tbf they kinda have a weird thing early on where they collab for exactly 2 hours then split and every went on their way. It looked more like a work relationship than friends. Whereas everyone else in the entire company would end the stream and continue talking off stream. At one point, during their second collab, mumei called biboo out for doing it because biboo ditched her in their first collab. Well less of a call out and more of a being puzzled?

That stream was on sep 21, advent still doing that thing until Oct 28. After the Oct 28 stream though they stopped doing the thing and started ending stream together
View attachment 64056
EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! WHAT THE FUCK?!
You have now been recognized as a raging homosexual by one of I assume VTA resident lurker female. Congratulations.

DanishCookies

@wigger watching La Negro de Nijisanji

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu with Persona 3 Reload.

Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh singing at 6PM JST.

Never tried chiro but here's the clip of Towa getting a treatment.

AZKi trying to claim your soul with Geoguessr.

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Also later today VSpo's Yakumo Beni getting a new outfit at 9PM JST.

Stunned But Dumb

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Brave is making moves. Opening marshmallows for questions for the EN audience until their VSPO EN debut. This is after quite a while of silence.

The VSPO EN twitter also talks about the current girls. I am getting my hopes up about Brave... I wonder who is running their twitter and how they will outsource management....
View attachment 63839
I made Nanashi Mumei's Million subscription graph, which was supposed to be officially published by hololive, but somehow they didn't, so I had to make my own.
Nice. Will Luna beat Irys to 1 million? Either way they should be next.
I didn't know she actually went into detail about the lawsuit on stream. Good to know. I'll have to look for the stream after the lawsuit was publicized to confirm if this is what she said. That being said, this doesn't surprise me one bit now that I think about it. During the big earthquake in Japan this past New Years' Day, she was still streaming. A lot of fans were worried about her getting in trouble with management for streaming during a natural disaster. She basically said she didn't give a shit about getting in trouble because she's leaving in a month anyway (lmao). She also said she wouldn't be sending her superchats to charity because she needs it to live. This also explains why she re-debuted so quickly with a new live 2D model and merchandise from day 1 on her re-debut stream. Dragging their feet to help her with the harassment issue for two whole years and then making her use all her earnings for lawyer fees is pretty fucked. I'm hoping they offered to subsidize some of the fees, but I am not holding my breath.
So where are we with this? Niji and Holo both post how many actions they have taken against slander on the investor reports but that is recent. Considering Niji Roa's along with Chihiro's case is this just incompetence that these cases are taking years? Mikeneko's recent case took from October to January but she also lost so would it take years if she won, making Softbank release information, and got the IP address to sue the person?

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I love my retarded oshi :pomuLove:

also, random toggles LOVE

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

NotBobon on some ranked Apex. God I hope he keeps in touch with Doki, I miss their collabs back in Niji.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom