"I'm sorry you can't trick a woman into reproducing with you"Tomoe Umari

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
We didnt either, there was a problem with her bag, I think its still being worked on
I mean, I got mine idk. Both the original set and the replacement bag. She also didn't get the 1st anniversary merch or any plushie releases.

I hope someone told her about the wonderful world of Japanese banking and how you have to go in person (with your stamp) for a smorgasbord of trivial procedures that they refuse to make available online.
Likely. She said she has been asking people about stuff all the time. Sounds like she has it covered.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
I mean, I got mine idk. Both the original set and the replacement bag. She also didn't get the 1st anniversary merch or any plushie releases.

Likely. She said she has been asking people about stuff all the time. Sounds like she has it covered.
we might have a Geekjack sock hidden in here somewhere cause I just got the email that it arrived at their warehouse.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Bettel's new outfit stream is in 40ish min. I just hope he doesn't pull a Vesper/Magni and suddenly graduate after he get's cool new stuff :cursedpeko:

The question is not if, but when.

Short

God Damn the Sun
uHDRma42_o.png
Megu's Debut is Starting!!!
aiKsWow1_o.png

HkwU3uq1_o.png
Go Support Her!!!
UitxIcf0_o.png

oZ0n0vzq_o.gif
R.I.P Bear
oZ0n0vzq_o.gif

KoR22HIG_o.png
Bug LOVE!
lDryIABk_o.png

@God's Strongest Freebird black enough for you?

A

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi members stream.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYnUSQ5vwrQ

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

SomeRando

I got an internal rrat from a close friend of a vtuber who's applying to vreverie (the discord post are deleted so i can't post SS). seems like Vreverie has a change in the management in charge recently, and the new manager are really patronizing and kept gaslighting the applicants by indirectly implying shits like "if you didn't accept our offer here, then you're most likely wouldn't be accepted anywhere"

seems like the actual breadwinner of vreverie are having enough of the new manager acting like some hot shits, that's why most of Vreverie top earner were graduating.
I don't know why Nova still staying though.

Imagine the balls on a manager saying that when you have Idol and Phase still doing really well as mid-tier corpos, it's not like you can just gaslight and pretend no other EN corpos exist.

I think Nova ends up in Phase, she's pretty friendly with some of the girls there already so she'd be welcomed quickly, assuming she wanted to or even wanted to keep vtubing. But that also depends on when the fish decides to ACCELERATE another English gen.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
alright, cant beat em join em I guess
You're a Beata while I have alpha chad energy and cannot be controlled by any Chammers.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

She can't sing, but at least she can piano

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I'm like 90% sure Kiara moved during her break.

She said she spent hours painting something really big. A long time ago Kiara said that it's expected in Austria for the outgoing tenant to repaint the apartment they're leaving.
She said she had to do one big personal/private thing during her break. But what would even count other than medical procedures or moving?
The ongoing ISP saga doesn't really make sense as something that would develop at a place with already-functional internet.
She assembled furniture. She purchased new decorative plants.
Her break was Jan 18 to Feb 8, perfect for a Feb 1 possession date.
On her alt she was throwing old stuff away on the 30th, likely because she was packing

No I do not need meds. seems actually likely though
This might be
but I don't buy it until we get confirmation, either through pictures or just her mentioning it
In the past, whenever she moved, she told the audience so in advance, so I don't see why this time she should break her pattern

Making new furniture and buying new plants? Yeah, this is a girl, not the first time she got sets of new furniture to upgrade old ones, and she buys new plants all the time because she wants to have green in her house, but her plants also keep dying
It also wasn't the first time she was throwing away stuff, must have been 2 or 3 years now, but she tweeted about finding old friendship-books when throwing things out
It might just be a spring house cleaning
ISP issues are new, but not totally unreasonable, Internet in Germany in Austria is famously a lot worse than anywhere else in Western Europe and even many places in Eastern Europe have better internet than Germany does, so her ISP randomly fucking up is totally in the realm of possibilities
The paint thing, she talked about spray-painting something, walls aren't spray-painted (usually), so I just assumed she was painting some big piece of cosplay equipment, like a staff or some wings or whatever
That new cosplay she is preparing is also what I assume is what her "big personal project" is

Moving is not out of the picture, she might even (hopefully not; considering the current Internet issues) have bought a new house
Buying property was one of her long-term goals after all
Kiara not mentioning the move, when she usually tells us every beat of her lifes story on stream is my main issue with the theory
If she moved, she would have 100% talked about how either her cats were super stressed during it or how she watched buff men carry her furniture, because those are the kinds of little stories she never misses out on telling

As long as she doesn't flunk out of art college I think that we're in the clear.
I have bad news for you
Kiara already dropped out of art high school (to do Idol shit in japan)
Youtube search is hot garbage so I cant put a relevant clip

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I have bad news for you
Kiara already dropped out of art high school (to do Idol shit in japan)
Youtube search is hot garbage so I cant put a relevant clip
Oh shit you're right, I fear for the future of Europe :eek:

You even edit the photos yourself?
Actually, I might enjoy the editing part more than the photoshooting part.
Since I can be creative with this hobby, I think that's what I like about it.

When I went to highschool, I went to a art school where we also studied photoshop, photography and art.
I originally wanted to become an artist, and I make music, model, cosplay and create videos, so I just want to do all kinds of creative work!
I want to use my talents and display them!!
When I quit cosplay, music and all other things, become an old grandma, I want to go back to art.

Oh dear Bettel got guyliner..

The string of mascots is pretty cool ngl

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
>click into doki stream
>Who is this that she's playing wi-
>"░M░Y░P░ U░S░S░ Y░I░ N░B░I░O ░" immediately

:dokibirdWhat: Fucking excuse me?

Hwoarang

Oh shit you're right, I fear for the future of Europe :eek:

You even edit the photos yourself?
Actually, I might enjoy the editing part more than the photoshooting part.
Since I can be creative with this hobby, I think that's what I like about it.

When I went to highschool, I went to a art school where we also studied photoshop, photography and art.
I originally wanted to become an artist, and I make music, model, cosplay and create videos, so I just want to do all kinds of creative work!
I want to use my talents and display them!!
When I quit cosplay, music and all other things, become an old grandma, I want to go back to art.

Oh dear Bettel got guyliner..

Is it just me? Or is his hairstyle like that of lesbians?

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Bug Eater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom