"Heeey lads! Lads! Come on me ship! Come on me ship! We'll all go out! Get your guns! And the treasure chest! Bring out the treasure chest!! And treasure map!! We have to get back to the ship HURRY!!! It's gold! I have to get my pirate hat! Oh nooo it fell, get my pirate hat! Ahoy mateys!"MamaMori (looking at her favorite holomem photo)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
This is so sad. 500k is such a big goal for any youtuber/streamer. And instead of celebrating with her fans and friends she has to deal with some bullshit. Its been a week straight of drama just let the women rest :depressedtako:
Everyone will just have to make sure to celebrate twice as hard when all this bullshit is over and she hits her next big goal.:koronehappyl:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

DanishCookies

Tekken 8 lobby (Asia region) if anyone else wants to join

Have fun!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
self proclaimed goddess of marriage plays biohazard and says typewriter in a very funny accent
watch this to at least have some solace on this fucking bitch of a day

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Xuhle

Really hope the staff over at VNU- is watching Nijisanji as they seen to have been taking there approach a bit with launch new waves ever 6 or so months.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Moving Into Public Housing
Local 1view goat inmate is live again, go and jump scare her. Fucking ninja'd by the filp :gunpeko:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Really hope the staff over at VNU- is watching Black Company 2024 as they seen to have been taking there approach a bit with launch new waves ever 6 or so months.
Isnt VNU the corpo Amano Serafi a part of? I remember maybe in november or december there were talks about their management being shit we never heard anything new since?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Really hope the staff over at VNU- is watching Black Company 2024 as they seen to have been taking there approach a bit with launch new waves ever 6 or so months.
> implying most companies are taking notes and not just hoping they dont get caught as bad as Niji

Bronze

3-4 months iirc. Oracle was in august, helloland was in november and new gen is this month.

Xuhle

Isnt VNU the corpo Amano Serafi a part of? I remember maybe in november or december there were talks about their management being shit we never heard anything new since?
She is but I thought that was vReverie that the staff was being shit?

Horo7618

No one in particular
Shark in Taiwan?!?

Edit, looks like it's a big screen so she's probably not going in person:

Bronze

She is but I thought that was vReverie that the staff was being shit?
Vreverie had every girl creating alts and cheri complaining about her whole experience, management and possibly founders included. VNU had one of them vent about management on alt, but so far nothing else has come, apart from delay of Spectra's monetisation, 3D showcases and Original song of solstice afaik

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Only watches one male VTuber (would not specify who when pressed). Says she just has a preference for girls as she is into CGDCT.
Best assumption is that the male vtuber she watches is probably Nijisanji JP Belmond Banderas, if we followed those stuff that happened back when Pomu is still in Niji and met with Belmond once or twice.

And by met, I mean she just goes "omahgahomahgahomagh BELMOND?! aaaaaaaaa" or something like that.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Best assumption is that the male vtuber she watches is probably Black Company 2024 JP Belmond Banderas, if we followed those stuff that happened back when Pomu is still in Niji and met with Belmond once or twice.

And by met, I mean she just goes "omahgahomahgahomagh BELMOND?! aaaaaaaaa" or something like that.
Makes sense. I figured it had to be someone in Nijisanji since she refused to mention who.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Shark in Taiwan?!?

Edit, looks like it's a big screen so she's probably not going in person:

Location literally called Watson, gets Gura instead.

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Kaela and Zeta did a cover together:

And FuwaMoco retweeted this:

Archive
GGOkTCfa8AAZuS2.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Jerry censoring her cable management like e-girls censor their feet
:kaelalaugh::kaelalaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.