"The strong end up in the worker camp while the weak end up in the fishing pond"Ninomae Ina'nis

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

God's Strongest Dragoon

Stop thirsting after every 2D woman that comes into your peripheral vision.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
The problem with ignoring is that once you start you'll want to keep blocking more and more people! In a week the forum will just be La+ de Central Norte
:unsure:
Don´t tempt me

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I mean, I’ve stated multiple times that 1. I don’t want it to be true and 2. that I didn’t believe it, but how could I ever confirm the truth if I just said, “I don’t believe you so I will not look into it at all”?
That’s like changing the classic phrase to “distrust, and don’t verify”, but whether you trust or not, you still need to verify.

It’s like you guys always freak out when I say stuff like, “I am NOT into (some random weird fetish, say, girls drinking their own pee) and I hope vtubers don’t start doing it more”, so, what, if me saying that is weird, you ARE into it then???

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I find it interesting that the most conservative and prudish hologirl is the one people are the most degenerate over

Same reason why some men find women wearing full traditional Muslim garb to be intensely erotic. The more easily a woman gives into the lewdness, the more disposable and replaceable she is. On some level, most men want a woman who they can trust to be loyal to them and find the opposite to be viscerally repellent even if they're still physically attracted to them. Those that don't possess that instinct are doomed to be the iDubbbz, Digibros and Mother's Basements of this world.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Also, I was away attending an RL function for the past few hours, and I come back to this shit still going on. I will issue a week-long ban to the next retard who continues this stupid topic in any capacity.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Let's blackwash this topic away, new horse stream!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
In all fairness it had gone away and then one guy brought it up just now. I still honestly don't know the full story, it happened while I was asleep.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Also, I was away attending an RL function for the past few hours, and I come back to this shit still going on. I will issue a week-long ban to the next retard who continues this stupid topic in any capacity.
Stop double posting. Learn to edit your posts.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Same reason why some men find women wearing full traditional Muslim garb to be intensely erotic. The more easily a woman gives into the lewdness, the more disposable and replaceable she is. On some level, most men want a woman who they can trust to be loyal to them and find the opposite to be viscerally repellent even if they're still physically attracted to them. Those that don't possess that instinct are doomed to be the iDubbbz, Digibros and Mother's Basements of this world.
Beyond "Don't put your Cock in Crazy", romantic relationships involve far more than just sex. You're talking about business, family and trust that needs to be maintained. Whores and Sluts need religion & choice to reform themselves. Once a person has established their standard behavior, you have to accept that's who they are. This is why you don't marry strippers.

This is why a Woman in a nice dress is always appealing but in classy way. It's not just pure, raw physical attraction. She's visually appealing, but she might also be worth dealing with in a random Tuesday when a pipe burst in the wall at 3 am. If you ever see an athlete with a Woman that you think "she isn't as pretty as I'd expect that type of guy to get", this is why. They found a trustworthy Woman, and that's far better than any random hottie that's not worth anything but a one night stand.

It's almost like societal systems developed to keep both Men & Women from going feral. They'll always come back because societies can't survive a large amount of feral adults.

As a side point, you also sometimes see it when a guy's girlfriend does something extremely sweet that really only was done to make him happy, and then everyone is like "marry her". That's a social instinct, but it's actually the proper appraisal.

Anime Fan

Shiina's back after a short break, playing that one fotm puzzle game

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
@everyone
ed7e43a95362b2a70f083834f1fe1fb2f7eff4e301fc26632e3179483532b5b3.jpg

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I was away for a bit and I come here to find people arguing about feetposting and lewdposting but I don't see anything. :BijouBijou:
Looks like the jannies were doing their work.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I was away for a bit and I come here to find people arguing about feetposting and lewdposting but I don't see anything. :BijouBijou:
Looks like the jannies were doing their work.
There wasnt anything to see from the beginning. @Jambalaya caused this

BEEG Booba Fishing

anyways here's what Reine has planned for her birthday
4764.png
9 AM PDT/12 PM EDT for the karaoke
10 PM (Fri) PDT/1 AM EDT for YABE
and 6 AM PDT/9 AM EDT for the birthday stream

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Has never thought about quitting Holo. Her and Okayu will probably be here until they die (or the company dies). Had a lot of fun this year and wants to keep it up. Also thinks she can live until 140 years old.
By allah i will have my HagLive one way or another

Top Bottom