"Serfdom doesn't make me horny, guys!"Clio Aite

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
because I saw this on my feed I must ask your opinion because if females classify this as a death threat then that would explain a lot

Do you negroes think this counts as a death treat or is just hatemail? To me it's just hatemail.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

THE PRESENCE OF ANOTHER Ñ USER HAS BEEN DETECTED IN THE VICINITIES OF HOLOLIVE PLEASE REMAIN CALM AND GO TO YOUR LIFEBOATS IN ORDERLY FASHION

Goldbullet is Puerto Rican? Well the Homos have got one female collab to look forward to then, Mouse won't be able to resist.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
because I saw this on my feed I must ask your opinion because if females classify this as a death threat then that would explain a lot

Do you negroes think this counts as a death treat or is just hatemail? To me it's just hatemail.

It's a death threat but who doesn't get those nowadays? It's so easy to write "I aM GuN KeEL U!" Real murderers don't tell people they're gonna harm them.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

for me its a death threat but its kind of like the textbook example so its bland

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
It's a death threat but who doesn't get those nowadays? It's so easy to write "I aM GuN KeEL U!" Real murderers don't tell people they're gonna harm them.
It is Eira, so normal.brain function doesn't apply. The fireworks on Guy Fawkes day triggered her autism so bad she couldn't stream for 2 days .

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

There's no threat there. Just the hope of death upon someone. If the person said they were going to kill her family in a mass shooting, then that's a threat, but they're just saying they hope her family dies. This is why cries of "death threats" don't mean anything.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Goldbullet is Puerto Rican? Well the Homos have got one female collab to look forward to then, Mouse won't be able to resist.
Someone pointed me that this is apparently the first time two Holopros share the exact same theme in his case he being a eagle like lui, but Lui is based and would not care to much, such is the power of the HagX

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Anyone has problems with Youtube ads in PC?

Zyklon Mag

Someone pointed me that this is apparently the first time two Holopros share the exact same theme in his case he being a eagle like lui, but Lui is based and would not care to much, such is the power of the HagX
Altare had some eagle motifs that he never really leaned into. Though isn't Lui's theme being the embodiment of sex? That's quite different.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
In California-oblast, that counts as a death threat

012012.png

literal who

All of this blew up because some redditor uploaded it to the subreddit of r/VirtualYoutubers and the moderators where ok with it for some reason and it got over 500 upvotes
Then whoever was the moderator that uploaded the same thing in BannedvtMemes
That /vt/ post isn't even what happened. The whole thing feels like it got blown way out of proportion and most people didn't even bother to verify what was actually on the Fansly. For the record (at least according to archives), this is what Nym uploaded to that Fansly account:
  • A 10-second long, audio only clip of them purportedly getting fingered
  • A 33-second long, audio only clip of them purportedly getting fucked
  • A 3-hour long VOD of them playing Orc Massage with their 2D VTuber avatar, non-nude, in which they did NOT do either of the above
To be fair, they supposedly were using a vibrator dildo while playing the game, but I skimmed through the VOD and it was 99% normal commentary and maybe 1% random moaning. It was honestly pretty unsexy, it felt like just a normal stream but with some frank discussion of NSFW topics. All in all, nothing on the level of not-Noel's fantia stuff. I haven't seen not-Matsuri's NSFW streams but if they involved showing IRL body/toys, then Nym's stuff wasn't on that level either.

I uh... listened to it.. if she really was faking it then props to her because it sounds really real. Lets just say she doesn't follow the traditional japan asmr stuff of 90% "voice dialogue" 10% background "noises", this one is 0-10% voice

Nym's Fansly profile mentions "situation voice," so given that plus the general tameness of the stream, the audio clips might just be voice acting plus some creative sound effects. There are a lot of R18 situation voice producers in Japan, both amateur and professional, and even the amateur ones can have pretty realistic sound effects (I imagine they basically use the same props as what lewd ASMR artists use).

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Isn't Lui a hawk?

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Awoogers

Kalion

:)
I can't believe Fuwamoco stole Korone's dog theme.

Awoogers

rin doxrose

gods strongest boat is playing the new chilla game

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
That's a great recolour. When did Bibi start streaming blonde & delicious brown?
She got the recolour and a Kogal uniform last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom