"We used to put people in zoos"Ceres Fauna

DEV_IS Discussion/Debut Thread

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I like blue one's face, her pants suck though, should've gotten an office lady bottom or something less baggy.
Yellow is cute and not much else.
Red is really cute and has the most personality out of the five, she looks like a rich man's daughter.
Purple is weird looking, kinda creepy.
White is very plain, her model doesn't really stand out at all and looks a bit stilted.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I like blue one's face, her pants suck though, should've gotten an office lady bottom or something less baggy.
Yellow is cute and not much else.
Red is really cute and has the most personality out of the five, she looks like a rich man's daughter.
Purple is weird looking, kinda creepy.
White is very plain, her model doesn't really stand out at all and looks a bit stilted.
My list is probably Ririka > Kanade >>> Raden > Hajime > Ao for many of the same reasons

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
And they got pruned again. Youtube fucking hates them.

God's Strongest Dragoon

And they got pruned again. Youtube fucking hates them.
Holy fuck, youtube has it out for them, this is way worse than what Council went through and they had it really fucking bad

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Man pajeettube really hates these girls

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Don't worry

Gura will be there with a pillow to gently relieve their suffering.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I wonder if people remember that HoloX also got hit with subcull, just not as bad as Council. I remember at least one of them (Laplus?) complaining about it on Twitter.
Yeah but that was nothing and only once these girls now got impacted 5th times SWEET KIZUNA AI WHY YOUTUBE HATES THE GIRLS SO MUCH?
Ok, a girl in a sport coat and dress pants is one thing. But doing that and then giving her those shoes?!?!!?
:gurastress:

View attachment 44164

She looks like the girl who uses the clothes of his dad :BijouBijou:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Don't worry

Gura will be there with a pillow to gently relieve their suffering.

This is like the 3rd time anymore geez.Make it less obvious
Holy fuck, youtube has it out for them, this is way worse than what Council went through and they had it really fucking bad
FUCK PAJEETS

FBK giving her predictions
Also Cover this is for you:Raden needs to be so japanese that Ayame will look gaijin in comparision.

thirteenorphans

Another factor that might stifle reGloss is that subscriptions tend to snow ball i.e. popular channels get promoted more and get more popular so they're promoted more etc. With the way the girls are being culled, it's really going to throw a wrench in their momentum.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Ao trying to save the day but i think its a little bit too late

Limkin

YT just loves to make sure it can't make money, they slashed like 90% of their subs

VTuberBobDole

Ririka taking pride in being the boing boing of her gen

Radens design is soo on point. She looks almost porcelain but her eyes are complex and bright. Around the eyes and nose there is shading or makeup and it looks so well done. In general they all have a different art style so very good job.

Ririka and Raden interest me the most, based on their design and what little we know about them (not much, other than Ririka seems to know the most EN and so most likely she'll interact more with kaigainiki). They are my favorites out of the gate, but of course the personalities of them will win out in the end.

I really don't like Ao's design. Everyone loves a cute tomboy like Subaru, but Ao feels more like a femboy or something, it is too much. I guess I'm not a fan of women wearing full men's suits, to me it is unappealing. And judging by the comments and replies I see on her design from those who do, I don't think I want to be near that chat...

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Ririka and Raden interest me the most, based on their design and what little we know about them (not much, other than Ririka seems to know the most EN and so most likely she'll interact more with kaigainiki). They are my favorites out of the gate, but of course the personalities of them will win out in the end.

I really don't like Ao's design. Everyone loves a cute tomboy like Subaru, but Ao feels more like a femboy or something, it is too much. I guess I'm not a fan of women wearing full men's suits, to me it is unappealing. And judging by the comments and replies I see on her design from those who do, I don't think I want to be near that chat...
Well, Ao's artist is the same one who did Holostars second biggest twink - Kaoru
https://virtualyoutuber.fandom.com/wiki/Tsukishita_Kaoru. Maybe you'll like the Idol uniform better.

I think her outfit is supposed to be sort of lame with the street shoes and Urkel looking pants. The artist has style so I am hoping for something like this for the next outfit

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Ririka accidently uploaded a waiting room for a post-debut cover of King with a thumbnail that leaked what song it was. First of the bunch to be outed as pon.

Tired Taxpayer

I guess Ao is in Tenma's camp and is also a muscle enjoyer. Noticed a few of the girls are talking with the stars, seems like they want to hunt Unicorns before they even have a chance.

x ss.png

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
They really needed to post more promo videos in their individual channels and shorts. At this point it should be obvious that you can't just pump a channel with no content(Or almost no content) with subs and not get culled.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I just realized they are doing 30 minute debuts. Finally, Cover got it through their head.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
I guess Ao is in Tenma's camp and is also a muscle enjoyer. Noticed a few of the girls are talking with the stars, seems like they want to hunt Unicorns before they even have a chance.

View attachment 44253

Ao is very based and also her singing voice is nice. If I had any money in the bank what so ever I would join her membership when it opens but I am broke

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
T Minus five hours. I gotta sleep through it sadly but very hyped. Weirdly I am more hyped about this then EN3. Like who the fuck are these girls? I guess I have very high expectations that Cover is going to continue promote them heavily and hopefully get them IRL preforming gigs.

Have some artwork

Love the vibes here

If Cover does another Manga I hope it's a 4koma slice of life for regloss

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
T Minus five hours. I gotta sleep through it sadly but very hyped. Weirdly I am more hyped about this then EN3. Like who the fuck are these girls? I guess I have very high expectations that Cover is going to continue promote them heavily and hopefully get them IRL preforming gigs.

Have some artwork

Love the vibes here

If Cover does another Manga I hope it's a 4koma slice of life for regloss

You might be the only westoid more hyped for this than EN3, but I must say that I appreciate your enthusiasm.

Top Bottom