updated the OP with all their debut streams

God's Strongest Dragoon

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Last edited:

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Ririka and Kanade are my current favorites in terms of design.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Main channel is also doing watch alongs for the debut. Despite youtube culling their numbers Hololive is investing alot of time into these girls

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I want to see some numberfagging for this situation and why they are not landing at all with the general public. I know they were culled, but HoloX were over 200K subs by this point pre-debut.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I want to see some numberfagging for this situation and why they are not landing at all with the general public. I know they were culled, but HoloX were over 200K subs by this point pre-debut.
I think they should all be around or above 100k, by now. They got culled three times, with the big one being like 50k from each of them. If anything screwed them, it was the shitty marketing campaign, though.

ValkyrieAce

I think they should all be around or above 100k, by now. They got culled three times, with the big one being like 50k from each of them. If anything screwed them, it was the shitty marketing campaign, though.
The blue one is in the lead with around 22K and the rest are a bit behind right now. I thought they would have bounced back but they've only gained a few thousand each since yesterday.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
The blue one is in the lead with around 22K and the rest are a bit behind right now. I thought they would have bounced back but they've only gained a few thousand each since yesterday.
Hopefully their debut will give them more exposure. Could be that a lot of people don't realize they got unsubbed.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
My bias aside not even with good marketing they would have beaten HoloX because everyone kinda knew who was going to debut so people had expectations. No confirmation ofwho any of these girls are is weird but maybe its because they are nobodies.

Not-Username

They started regaining after the anni stream promo and got cut in half again.
If I counted right it is now the fourth time

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I think they would turn out fine as long as the main channel and existing JP talents continue to advertise them, probably will not be as popular as HoloX, but they probably care more about reaching new audience.

Rrat time: In case DEV_IS doesn't work out, they will cancel the project and move ReGLOSS to the main branch and label them as Gen7, this is the reason for the upside down L looking like a 7.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Nigga they got hit by 4 cuts.How the fuck you can blame marketing with that? If anything is fault of their managers for not having more videos prepared to avoid the issue.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Nigga they got hit by 4 cuts.How the fuck you can blame marketing with that? If anything is fault of their managers for not having more videos prepared to avoid the issue.
They are already not getting the same level of hype they should have, regardless of culling. The fact that they would only barely be around 100k right now shows there is more to it than that. The JP community was just as confused by Dev_is as the West was. The fact that they didn't straight up say what it was and THEN start teasing ReGloss was a mistake. They waited almost a whole day after they announced them to properly explain what it was to the public.

Edit: I guess I should clarify that I expect their subs to explode after they debut. They'll be fine.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Holo is the prime example of no matter how much you win, the second you slip everyone will forget about your accomplishments.

La+ de Central Norte

They are already not getting the same level of hype they should have, regardless of culling. The fact that they would only barely be around 100k right now shows there is more to it than that. The JP community was just as confused by Dev_is as the West was. The fact that they didn't straight up say what it was and THEN start teasing ReGloss was a mistake. They waited almost a whole day after they announced them to properly explain what it was to the public.
I think thats normal, i know we are in Holo and 100k seems like a joke but they would still be above 99% of JP vtubers.

ValkyrieAce

I wonder what Japan's general take is about getting a new gen. We all saw the months and months (and months) of "EN3 where? reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!" motherfuckers on this side of things, but has Japan been wanting new members at all? HoloX blew up, but maybe they're fine with what they have now.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

The real problem with the cullings is those accounts are probably a dead letter and Cover really should think about remaking them. The Algo will always punish them for it.

Additionally, I had a thought while I was away. Is it possible some Cover Antis decided to mess with the new gen with some bots? We've thought they've mostly gone away, but paying a small amount for some low-end, easy to dictate bot subs to mess with a new Generation is something that could make sense. Could have also happened with EN Gen 2, frankly.

This is twice it's happened and something keeps sending the Culling Algo at the accounts. That strikes more as far less coincidence and far more "enemy action".

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
The real problem with the cullings is those accounts are probably a dead letter and Cover really should think about remaking them. The Algo will always punish them for it.
How would that work? Does Hololive need the algorithm? I assume they will spam concerts and IRL advertising for Regloss.

I've been searching for some JP opinions
I like the insight about turning the dev_is logo upside down and potential shibuya concerts.

2chan thread- note NSFW ads
Basically they say most of what's already been said here, my highlight is they agree the group is targeting female fans and that the lack of breasts is also something to appeal to JP females.

Polsperging and random flaming mostly. People are excited about the the Rakugo girl and wondering how they will interact with the Stars.
Off topic but a funny rrat I saw was that Gura wasn't streaming as a form of boycott against the EN manager AO.
Overall that site is cancer so I only skimmed it.

JP website but only EN comments

Maybe I'll look more later but JP internet makes me feel like I am back in the early 2000s

Dont go to 2ch or like me you will became friends with some random JP schizo and lose part of your sanity.
Nyfco is a place full of jealous bitches so i never bother with them
People make friends on those sites, really? Interesting. Don't go to the 5chan site yourself, they still have a hate boner for La+

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

How would that work? Does Hololive need the algorithm? I assume they will spam concerts and IRL advertising for Regloss.

I've been searching for some JP opinions
I like the insight about turning the dev_is logo upside down and potential shibuya concerts.

2chan thread- note NSFW ads
Basically they say most of what's already been said here, my highlight is they agree the group is targeting female fans and that the lack of breasts is also something to appeal to JP females.

Polsperging and random flaming mostly. People are excited about the the Rakugo girl and wondering how they will interact with the Stars.
Off topic but a funny rrat I saw was that Gura wasn't streaming as a form of boycott against the EN manager AO.
Overall that site is cancer so I only skimmed it.

JP website but only EN comments

Maybe I'll look more later but JP internet makes me feel like I am back in the early 2000s.
Dont go to 2ch or like me you will became friends with some random JP schizo and lose part of your sanity.
Nyfco is a place full of jealous bitches so i never bother with them

Top Bottom