"If I just pour vinegar and water into the pot and leave it to sit will it kill the mold?"Fujikura Uruka

Chase / @kase446 / Joel David Thomas

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
PlayerRetard 2 has entered the ring:
Screenshot 2023-01-17 134402.gif

His Twitter is probably littered with lolicon and I'm not linking that shit here, but if your curious you can find it on this post on the farms.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Why would anyone ever reveal that in public? :kaijesssus:
He seems to be a lot like Chaser, he loves the attention. He even likes all the posts calling him out. :vomit:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Why would anyone ever reveal that in public? :kaijesssus:
I guess because he needed to prove a point about Chase's clout...uh...chasing?
Which uh, he didn't need to prove because everyone already realized that Chase is a retard.

Hopefully he didn't do anything to a real child, unlike Chase who definitely did do something to a real animal.

Potatohead

Been entirely too long since I’ve reached into the vtubing autism sphere, but I gotta say @thhrang that this writeup has been the most fun I’ve had watching someone mald and cope since that one mangaka fucked himself over trying to get in contact with Houshou Marine. :whatastory:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Been entirely too long since I’ve reached into the vtubing autism sphere, but I gotta say @thhrang that this writeup has been the most fun I’ve had watching someone mald and cope since that one mangaka fucked himself over trying to get in contact with Houshou Marine. :whatastory:
This whole thing has been a wild and hilarious ride. Welcome to the site by the way, it's funny how Chase's attempt to smear this place just ended up advertising it beneficially.

Potatohead

This whole thing has been a wild and hilarious ride. Welcome to the site by the way, it's funny how Chase's attempt to smear this place just ended up advertising it beneficially.
I used to lurk and make the occasional effortpost in the homeland vtuber thread waaaay back in the day, figured it wasn’t worth making an account for a splinter site; I now stand corrected. Having a centralized place for tracking idiots is amazing.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Is anyone else having trouble accessing Kiwifarms, or has interest in Chase's autism temporarily overpowered the site?
I think it's Patrick tomlinson drama. Null had to close his thread because of the spergs, and the people from that thread has declared war apparently, I tried to read up on that before it suddenly went down.

Potatohead

Oh I thought keffels might’ve revved up her troontroopers to start ddos’ing the servers again since Chase @‘ed her and all. Though in retrospect that presumes his presence entirely too much to be viable.

hololive ruined /jp/

The Horned Rat is unlikely to acknowledge the homeland in any significant way. To do so means he lied about taking it down and stole everyone's money.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
LOL this femboy. Who's dog piling her?

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Is he trying to turn saviorfag now after his attempts to sick goons on Pippa failed?
He's getting piloted like a flesh automaton by Henri.
Henri probably changed his mind to liking Pippa again after getting twitter banned for a week.
Or he's that autistic, and he thinks we'll stop talking about him if he "makes peace" with Pippa.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
LOL this femboy. Who's dog piling her?

This is common Twitter SJW behaviour where they compile "unfavourable" things about someone to turn people against them (see Chase's tweets about Pippa allegedly doing a heckin' racism by not liking Velma etc.) then disavow "dogpiling"/"harassment" etc. to clean their hands of any possible consequences that come from riling up a mob.

I assumed Chase was just playing up the leftist shit to stir the pot, but maybe he's started believing his own bullshit now.

hololive ruined /jp/

Is he trying to turn saviorfag now after his attempts to sick goons on Pippa failed?

This is common Twitter SJW behaviour where they compile "unfavourable" things about someone to turn people against them (see Chase's tweets about Pippa allegedly doing a heckin' racism by not liking Velma etc.) then disavow "dogpiling"/"harassment" etc. to clean their hands of any possible consequences that come from riling up a mob.

I assumed Chase was just playing up the leftist shit to stir the pot, but maybe he's started believing his own bullshit now.
but people dogpiled chase not pippa.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
This guy really has nothing better to do huh.

Top Bottom