"Yeah, Rie was also there, and she didn't go to the Shit Museum with us, but don't worry: I bought her the headband"Pipkin Pippa

Chase / @kase446 / Joel David Thomas

JMForte

Henri is still kind of cute in an autistic spastic manner but Chase legitimately scares me. I really hope he gets bored and finds some other hobby to go be crazy in at some point.
Henri is just larping as an anti. He just wants attention from Pippa and all that, I mainly say this because he still somewhat acts positively to her on his alt account. Don't get your hopes up on Chase getting bored about this, these kinds of schizos can last years.

lvl8

Henri legit sees Chaser as nothing but means to the end and has a distaste for his dogkilling ass.
Nah, they make a great team, the dog killer and dog eater.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Don't get your hopes up on Chase getting bored about this, these kinds of schizos can last years.
It probably doesn't help that his retarded quest to bring down Pippa is the first thing in his life that got him attention. Sure, it's attention from a small group of people laughing at how much of a retard he is, but that's still a win in his pathetic life where he has to pay Twitter $8 a month just to be ignored.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
It probably doesn't help that his retarded quest to bring down Pippa is the first thing in his life that got him attention. Sure, it's attention from a small group of people laughing at how much of a retard he is, but that's still a win in his pathetic life where he has to pay Twitter $8 a month just to be ignored.
It's really strange to me that he spends SO much time on Twitter and now on his subreddit just reposting shit over and over and over with almost 0 engagement. None of this stuff is his own content its just reposts and retweets. That is complete and utter madness to me.

The only funny part is his @thhrang is everywhere paranoia.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
It's really strange to me that he spends SO much time on Twitter and now on his subreddit just reposting shit over and over and over with almost 0 engagement. None of this stuff is his own content its just reposts and retweets. That is complete and utter madness to me.

The only funny part is his @thhrang is everywhere paranoia.
My assumption is that he thinks if he just grinds long enough it will gain traction, but never stops and considers how he can gain traffic, because simply posting shit ad nauseum isn't going to lead to discoverability. It's like those really shitty youtube channels that post daily, but all of their shit is low effort game play that no one wants to watch, but they just blame the algorithm and luck instead of figuring out what they're fucking up on.

As a result, he just has an audience of nothing but @thhrang

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
My assumption is that he thinks if he just grinds long enough it will gain traction, but never stops and considers how he can gain traffic, because simply posting shit ad nauseum isn't going to lead to discoverability. It's like those really shitty youtube channels that post daily, but all of their shit is low effort game play that no one wants to watch, but they just blame the algorithm and luck instead of figuring out what they're fucking up on.

As a result, he just has an audience of nothing but @thhrang
He's even doing that with his useless Twitch channel, just playing Genshin Impact without speaking for 4-6 hours. This is also an oddity, he almost never advertises his Twitch channel on Twitter which he's ALWAYS on, which you'd think would be his main thing, but nope... rarely does he mention it. You 'd think instead of posting a link to a linktree full of dead links or one posts, he'd just post his Twitch. It's almost like he's hiding it out of embarrassment.

Anyway, I guess I'm trying to understand an insane person.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

hololive ruined /jp/

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

hololive ruined /jp/

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1675565276608.png a