"I hate everyone, I hate this game, but most of all I hate myself"IRyS

Chase / @kase446 / Joel David Thomas

crumbnumba1

Because chase mostly posts in the same retarded schizo memer style everywhere, It is often fairly obvious which /vt/ threads over on the mongolian basketweaving forum are his. He LOVES to make a good pippa thread or two (of course almost anyone that wants to legitimately discuss pippa's streams would just do so in the /pcg/ general). Of course he shares shitting up the catalog with pippa threads with others - with other pippa antis and the board trolls that just want to poast bait and haul in a tonne of (You)'s (without being instantly banned for doing an annoying orange thread).
Example: this is a chase thread:
I'd put good money that it's a chase thread, and I bet most of the posts in that thread are chase. He fucking loves making OP with the pippa smoking picture, it's like crack to his little brain.
These threads he makes often die prematurely. Even as an anon, chase often gets 0 riplays and has to resort to painfully obvious samefagging.

Potatohead

He fucking loves making OP with the pippa smoking picture, it's like crack to his little brain.
>Search image, view same
>Less than 50 total uses
Kinda sad that a recreational shitposter in ye golden era could do more than this in 1 day than this guy has in, what, weeks?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Heres him being a creepy loser to a man with a voicechanger
IMG_20230122_085940.jpg
Heres him crying about pink woman right after that
IMG_20230122_085805.jpg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I was inspired by a post over at the homelands:

1674661016361-png.4333326

1674690121899.png

Of course, since Chase has to deal with being retarded while trying to do retarded gay ops, he
a) has to announce he's astroturfing an account, negating the actual point of astroturfing,
b) manages to make the most obvious astroturf account, and
c) forgets that no-one gives a shit what Pippa does in her own time off-stream except himself.

Good work, Chase

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I was inspired by a post over at the homelands:

1674661016361-png.4333326

View attachment 11621

Of course, since Chase has to deal with being retarded while trying to do retarded gay ops, he
a) has to announce he's astroturfing an account, negating the actual point of astroturfing,
b) manages to make the most obvious astroturf account, and
c) forgets that no-one gives a shit what Pippa does in her own time off-stream except himself.

Good work, Chase
And uh, y'know, using a pfp on that account that he posted on twitter a week ago.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Saw this posted over at the homeland and I thought it needed to be shared here. But first, a preamble:

Imagine Chase for a moment. He's found a funny meme.

1674902870070.png

Other people find it funny, it's going to be a sure-fire hit when he shares it on his account. He smiles to himself. But he can't just share a meme without any text. He needs to add a zinger. Something that will make everyone laugh that little bit harder on seeing it, something that will make people want to follow him for his funny memes and jokes, make them say to themselves: this Chase guy, I need to watch his livestreams. He spends several minutes, thinking hard, writing and editing his joke to just get the delivery perfect. And this is what he comes up with, chuckling to himself as he uploads it online:

4348008-4c8bc0aef868ee4eb11c96f21bfcb8a3.jpg

1674903165410.png

You will never be as funny as Chase when he has lines like this.

Attachments

• 1674902686833.png
    1674902686833.png
    56 KB · Views: 0

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
People do have sexo in ward though :shiinastare: Not chase, but people...

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's the #anime and #manga hashtags that make it for me, literally peak "how do you do, fellow kids?"

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1675119020710.png

Yeah, Chase. No responses to your thread you obviously made for yourself. There's no other possible reasons for that besides 4chan being scared of a one-view vtuber.

Early Adopter
Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Shouldve sent it to /trash/ honestly
He'd be right at home with all the other dogfuckers and cucks on that board.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>The Zoomerchan collective
So Joel and his 20 alternate schizophrenic zoomer personalities?
"Joel and the Dogfuckers" bluegrass band playing at the schizo roadhouse in fuckface, Wyoming

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

I, uh… what?

Henri retweeted this for bonus psycho points.

Attachments

• chase.png
    chase.png
    266.9 KB · Views: 16

JMForte

Early Adopter

I, uh… what?

Henri retweeted this for bonus psycho points.

He typed in chat some shit that got immediately drowned. Gotta start somewhere i guess. Nobody really even pay any attention, nobody really even knew him. Nor what the fuck hes talking about.
Henri is quadruple agent schizo with split personality taking potshots at Chaser between every attempt to own Pippa. Henri legit sees Chaser as nothing but means to the end and has a distaste for his dogkilling ass.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Yeah, this follow-up tweet has screenshots of his chat messages in the on-screen chat. I guess he thinks anybody but himself cares about this schizo nnonsense, and unfortunately Henry is there to validate that feeling by retweeting his stuff.

Henri is still kind of cute in an autistic spastic manner but Chase legitimately scares me. I really hope he gets bored and finds some other hobby to go be crazy in at some point.

Top Bottom