"Oh my god no let me clarify before I peace out, not actually 'lean...' just hit the drankies....I need to learn the actual meanings of some of these new age words lmao"Mori Calliope

Chase / @kase446 / Joel David Thomas

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
@The Proctor Your safeguards are full proof. I'm in awe.
Chase is such a fucking retard, lmfao.
View attachment 14389

I used to run a Discord server for a Youtube channel (totally unrelated to vtubing), and it got fairly big and clueless idiots were often spamming in the wrong channels. So I enabled the thing where there was a pop-up of the rules before you can post, which makes it so you physically cannot continue until you've read and agreed to the rules. This was in addition to the ten-minute timeout feature that was already standard, and in addition to an automod system that didn't give you the role needed for any other channel until your ten minute timeout was up.

I very quickly started getting private messages from confused people (or rather their friends who were already part of the server) asking why this giant box they couldn't click past was preventing them from joining. They were too fucking stupid to look for/notice the checkbox which made it go away.

It was at this point I stopped using Discord for anything but the absolute most essential contact with friends only.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
All these new users just today. Coincidence I hope.
new-users.gif

Edit: Looks like it's my imagination again. The only post about TVA was around 7:30pm CST, all were registered before that. Unless I'm missing something.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
All these new users just today. Coincidence I hope.
View attachment 14400
Edit: Looks like it's my imagination again. The only post about TVA was around 7:30pm CST, all were registered before that. Unless I'm missing something.
Nah we have been namedropped a bunch of times recently:
This small exchange yesterday

Then a lurker asked about it in the afternoon (this is when people started pouring in)
(this post by Ralph is the most likely culprit, since it links directly to the site instead of just namedropping it, people are lazy)

Then a janny asked about it later and another link posted

Also the homeland is so fucking laggy, collating all of these took me like 10 minutes, ffs

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Nah we have been namedropped a bunch of times recently:
This small exchange yesterday

Then a lurker asked about it in the afternoon (this is when people started pouring in)
(this post by Ralph is the most likely culprit, since it links directly to the site instead of just namedropping it, people are lazy)

Then a janny asked about it later and another link posted

Also the homeland is so fucking laggy, collating all of these took me like 10 minutes, ffs
Nice job as always. I apparently only think there is one thread on that site right now.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
It's over for me, bros. Chase is subscribed to IRyS. :vomit:
its-over.jpg
He won. :irysisadork:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's over for me, bros. Chase is subscribed to IRyS. :vomit:
View attachment 14449
He won. :irysisadork:
No, no. It's time to make IRyS memes that make fun of Chase.

Edit: my first IRyS meme attempt:
1677184895593.png

Fucking YTs, you're the IRyS expert here. Has IRyS ever talked about how much she loves animals, or having a pet (especially a dog), or got angry at people that bully youtubers online, anything like that?

Last edited:

hololive ruined /jp/

her dog was sick or something wasn't it? she took a few days off.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
her dog was sick or something wasn't it? she took a few days off.
1677190213400.png

Someone more familiar with IRyS can improve the phrases and style and so forth to sound more like IRyS would.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
View attachment 14457

Someone more familiar with IRyS can improve the phrases and style and so forth to sound more like IRyS would.
Add in a "guys", run it through a voice impression AI and make sure you have it pronounce some random word incorrectly, and you've got IRyS.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
And hes gone!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa dunks.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Well the first season was pretty solid and ended on a good cliffhanger, can't wait to see how it all goes in season 2.
You know damn well this retard is going to crop up somewhere, try to get revenge, then Henri is going to retweet him or some shit, and instantly blow his cover since NotJoel can't change his style of writing to save his life.

Top Bottom