thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Turkey Tom posts in Chase's thread.
1676947414148.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Fr00t cow crossover in progress. Images stolen from thhrang on the homelands.

1676952480895.png
1676952498198.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I wouldn't count it as a full cow-crossover unless Froot actually - against all that is holy - responds to him.
I doubt he'll get a response, but it will be very funny if they end up in some kind of autism vortex with one another.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I doubt he'll get a response, but it will be very funny if they end up in some kind of autism vortex with one another.
I doubt Froot will respond.

Her mother, however...

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I doubt Froot will respond.

Her mother, however...
Don't give chase any ideas, Froots mom will unironically respond to anyone and he could very easily trick her into thinking he has influence if he knows how to smooth talk (which he doesn't). Odds increase further if he gets her attention while Froot is too busy to notice and warn/stop her (such as while she is streaming).

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Don't give chase any ideas, Froots mom will unironically respond to anyone and he could very easily trick her into thinking he has influence if he knows how to smooth talk (which he doesn't).
I believe in Froot's mother's ability to make everything worse for her daughter while earnestly believing she's helping her.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Her mother, however...
I wish I had been smart enough to think of this. Chase and Froot's mom would be a real power couple.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I wish I had been smart enough to think of this. Chase and Froot's mom would be a real power couple.
Froot is gonna get a new stepdad :smugpipi:
With his age he could totally be, even though his retardation makes him look way younger

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
You seem to be the tard whisperer in this case, you should give it a shot. I mean that with all due respect.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Chase has that big virgin energy, he becomes obsessed with anyone he perceives to be a woman, sorry fucko but this is a sausage party

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
This retard is so delusional he thinks Pippa being sick is somehow his own W:

raildex

7.gif
Seeing this reminded me of a discord interaction I had with chase before he became a lolcow. For context this was before the thread was made and before we knew about the dog murder, (he was just being mean to pippa on twitter at this point I think) the short of it is that I saw him sperging out on turkey tom's discord I recognized his pfp, I asked if the dox was real, he then DM's me asking for screenshots because he actually couldn't figure out how to sign up to this site, (I think he was probably referring to me when he said he has informants in TVA) I then told him who henri was because henri was calling him a hero on twitter at the time. The discovery of the dog murder came about a few days later, I then blocked him and told turkey toms mods about the dog murderer on their server and they banned him.

TLDR; don't use discord you never know who you are talking to they could even be a dog killer.

Full Discord DM's:
Imgur

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I broke containment
Nigga thats on you thoe. Maybe if you can stop sharing on whats happening on various bird farming/psychiatry websites, you wouldnt have go live with the fact you interacted with a zoophile zookiller.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
View attachment 14382
Seeing this reminded me of a discord interaction I had with chase before he became a lolcow. For context this was before the thread was made and before we knew about the dog murder, (he was just being mean to pippa on twitter at this point I think) the short of it is that I saw him sperging out on turkey tom's discord I recognized his pfp, I asked if the dox was real, he then DM's me asking for screenshots because he actually couldn't figure out how to sign up to this site, (I think he was probably referring to me when he said he has informants in TVA) I then told him who henri was because henri was calling him a hero on twitter at the time. The discovery of the dog murder came about a few days later, I then blocked him and told turkey toms mods about the dog murderer on their server and they banned him.

TLDR; don't use discord you never know who you are talking to they could even be a dog killer.

Full Discord DM's:
Imgur
Are you OK with me posting this with context on the KF thread?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 14382

Full Discord DM's:
Imgur
Does he actually have an account on here though? I have always doubted that possibility since chase is seemingly unable to not engage with people talking about him but what do i know, he definitely knows we exist.

raildex

Are you OK with me posting this with context on the KF thread?
sure go ahead
Does he actually have an account on here though? I have always doubted that possibility since chase is seemingly unable to not engage with people talking about him but what do i know, he definitely knows we exist.
Idk I assume he never figured out how to sign up otherwise yeah people would have noticed him here.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
@The Proctor Your safeguards are full proof. I'm in awe.
Chase is such a fucking retard, lmfao.
fucking-kek.jpg

Top Bottom