"Ok, I love her, and I don’t want to be negative, but can someone have a word with her about her choices in sweaters and cardigans? She’s a handsome, funny, talented woman, who deserves better than to be clad in the world’s ugliest fabric"Nyfco's comment section on Botan

Chase / @kase446 / Joel David Thomas

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You should make this your pfp now that you've been called out as trans. lmfao.
1676678134706.png

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The fact that this man can get convinced that Thhrang is Yuni, that Hololive, Nijisanji, Phase Connect and Vshojo are secretly running the entire internet by using Kiwifarms as their mercenary force, then figure out that he's being played and that it's all a big joke, then gaslight himself into believing it's real because he's so retarded he thinks everything is a Hideo Kojima quadruple agent plot, and then somehow get convinced that Thhrang isn't actually Yuni, but Trooni, and he still wants to fuck Him/Her/They...

He's actually Golden Age CWC level.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The fact that this man can get convinced that Thhrang is Yuni, that Hololive, Nijisanji, Phase Connect and Vshojo are secretly running the entire internet by using Kiwifarms as their mercenary force, then figure out that he's being played and that it's all a big joke, then gaslight himself into believing it's real because he's so retarded he thinks everything is a Hideo Kojima quadruple agent plot, and then somehow get convinced that Thhrang isn't actually Yuni, but Trooni, and he still wants to fuck Him/Her/They...

He's actually Golden Age CWC level.
Except chris at least had the "im a pampered autist" excuse, this guy is just an attention whore retard

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Oh god doesn't that likely mean Tom has to talk about Pippa in his video too. What a crossover!
I am eagerly awaiting hearing Tom have to talk about - and explain - the 'thhrang is transgender Yuni' psyop, as well as Henri's shenanigans. It'll surely be a great video.
:whatastory:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I am eagerly awaiting hearing Tom have to talk about - and explain - the 'thhrang is transgender Yuni' psyop, as well as Henri's shenanigans. It'll surely be a great video.
:whatastory:
I have no idea how he can really approach the topic if he wants to cover any of the Pippa/Yuni stuff. It's gotten out of hand, though he'd probably be best off just explaining it in an abstract way to show how gullible Chase is.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Cross-posting this from the farms since it has to do with this site (including the text I wrote):
Screenshot 2023-02-18 105851.gif
Chase are you a registered member of TVA? You have to register an account there to see anything in the Rec Room. including your thread.

Edit:
Screenshot 2023-02-18 115011.gif

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Chase, since you're reading this: how the fuck does a dog-killing satanist manage to be so goddamn boring?

Anyway, here's a few chasejaks.

1676745892013.png

1676746016166.png

1676746108568.png

But this last one truly sums up the Chase Twitter experience:
1676746262071.png

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Who in the world would bother to be an informant for this man? the dude probably made an account
I think he's too stupid to even answer the questions required to register, but if he did I'm surprised. His "lol"s at the end of sentences are becoming like the barometer if he's lying or not.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I think he's too stupid to even answer the questions required to register, but if he did I'm surprised. His "lol"s at the end of sentences are becoming like the barometer if he's lying or not.

I'm surprised that when Chase got to this point and entered this response, that any of the admins let this through:
1676756672696.png

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I'm surprised that when Chase got to this point and entered this response, that any of the admins let this through:View attachment 14058
This is the Joel thread.

This is the Joel thread, and my first reaction to that image was, "Henry would type a combination of a philosophical quote and his schizophrenic shit in all caps."

Even in this thread, Joel's cucked by Henry in the mind of the cow observer. How utterly humiliating to take yet another L; all from a fat, terminally-online Flipflop who shits himself and does nothing.

1676659400336.png

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Our boy is tweeting about a very low-resolution letter which was supposedly sent by Phase-Connect's Public Relations Office (they have a public relations office?) to its shareholders (they have shareholders?) about Pippa's firing.

What's the consensus here? Did her just make this himself and is now trying to blame the agriculture forum for spreading it?

FpWCVG-WYAAT4Kt.jpeg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Our boy is tweeting about a very low-resolution letter which was supposedly sent by Phase-Connect's Public Relations Office (they have a public relations office?) to its shareholders (they have shareholders?) about Pippa's firing.

What's the consensus here? Did her just make this himself and is now trying to blame the agriculture forum for spreading it?

View attachment 14153

The New Zealander fruit growing forum?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Did her just make this himself and is now trying to blame the agriculture forum for spreading it?
Someone posted it on the farms as a shitpost, and Chase being Chase latched on to it. Pippa didn't stream yesterday, so I forget who used it as "evidence" that it was real. And Chase said he didn't believe it, but he clearly does.

I mean, surely, he'd know the truth, seeing as he has a 75 layer deep cover informant on THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE vtuber discussion forum, The Virtual Asylum.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Holy shit, the funniest shit just happened (at least to me).

Chase has been whining why nobody has called the number to "see if it sounds like him" in the dox, so "oh no its pipkin" put out an obvious bait post:
Screenshot 2023-02-19 205715.gif

and Chase replied:
Screenshot 2023-02-19 205017.png

Of course, I had to respond:
Screenshot 2023-02-19 205944.gif

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Who in the world would bother to be an informant for this man? the dude probably made an account
I'm guessing it's an attempt at a gay op to turn this forum into a game of Among Us* to cause drama.

*Ask the zoomers you groom on Discord to explain this reference to you, Chase.

Top Bottom