"Spread more lies big nosed asshole - You are taking all of this oxygen to yourself - motherfucker"Kattarina Qutie

Chase / @kase446 / Joel David Thomas

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Farms is back up, I give it two days before he folds like a lawn chair and slinks away again.
First thing I see when I return
1677312426507.png

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I’m too sleep deprived to drop the new info. I don’t want to fuck it up. God speed, doxxmaxxers.

Edit: Is this going to be Chase’s Jesus moment? Will Aaron G spread the good word, and in seven days Kace274 on discord will rise again?

I can’t imagine him ditching his discord nitro, unless it lapses on Kace and then Aaron G magically has it next.

Last edited:

Potatohead

The strange thing to me is his transformation from the 2017-2018 "Chase" to whatever he's become now. It's really weird, but I'm guessing either mental illness or VTubers (or both) played a part.
If he really is an ed major, then he no doubt got the standard “Watch what you post on social media” speech.

re: Chase’s barely disguised Zoomerchan alt

Tickles me pink that his accusation of TVA gayops finally came true today cuz he’s a dumbass that doesn’t know how to take the L and quit while he’s ahead.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I finished overhauling the Farms Thread's OP. I don't really want to also have to go through and manually update the OP for this thread here, so I think I'll just wipe the entire OP and just link to the Homeland thread in big text. Thoughts?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Potatohead

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
What the fuck is going on HOLY SHIT. How does Chase keep getting Pippa to reply to him? Also Pippa deleted the two initial tweets.

Last edited:

JMForte

What the fuck is going on HOLY SHIT. How does Chase keep getting Pippa to reply to him? Also Pippa deleted initial tweet.
Doesn't surprise me that she deleted it. Twitter probably doesn't like tweets like that. Also poor Henri, still can't get the attention from Pippa that he wants.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'm confused, what happened that made her bring chase up out of the blue? This whole thread feels so unnatural.

Potatohead

1) She probably doesn’t camp his thread, thus knowing that this is Chase
2) She is, at the moment, probably very drunk.

Either a spike of clarity or fishman told her that having zoosadist and dogfucker in her recent tweets was prob a bad idea. No worries, though, Chase doesn’t know what archiving is.

JMForte

I'm confused, what happened that made her bring chase up out of the blue? This whole thread feels so unnatural.
She was drinking wine on stream. Maybe she got drunk, decided it would be funny. Part of me feels like she shouldn't even give the guy attention since that is what he craves so much. On the other hand I find it hilarious.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She was drinking wine on stream. Maybe she got drunk, decided it would be funny. Part of me feels like she shouldn't even give the guy attention since that is what he craves so much. On the other hand I find it hilarious.
Pippa has this recurring bad habit of talking to people she should probably permablock

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Part of me feels like she shouldn't even give the guy attention since that is what he craves so much. On the other hand I find it hilarious.
She's an entertainer, this is very entertaining. He had a whole character arc planned out for Aaron and got cucked within 10 minutes of trying to play it out. :kaelaapprob:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
2) She is, at the moment, probably very drunk.
Drunk Pippa is fun Pippa, but I hope it doesn't cause any problems for her. Though another part of me wants her to go full on vicious and make Chase cry by berating him.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Fantastic OP rewrite, Thhrang.

Season 2 has been off to a fantastic start start so far. The dead character has been bought back to life, we have the "it could be Henri or Chase" mystery, and they got BTFOd by Pippa in their first conversation. Absolute kino.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Could just be him trying to make it sound like Henry.
Only Chase could imitate Henri and that be an actual improvement on his situation.

Top Bottom