"Ami Yoshiko as unfortunately unnamed fridged cyborg"Fulgur Ovid

Chase / @kase446 / Joel David Thomas

Potatohead

Which is more gay? The classic 90s Disney movie villain, or someone in their upper 20s unironically trying to recreate that vibe in the Year of Our Pip 2k23?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
She wasn't drinking much during the stream. She must have realized she forgot about her drink and just downed it or something.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Which is more gay? The classic 90s Disney movie villain, or someone in their upper 20s unironically trying to recreate that vibe in the Year of Our Pip 2k23?
This is the neat part: You don't even have to choose. They're busy being gay and retarded together!
Pippa has somehow managed to get us a two for one deal. Two fuckwits who basically had nothing to do with each other or even anything in common started off at vastly different points have converged into a weird duo of schizo idiocy lol

That said I can't say I want her to personally get involved in dealing with them. Partly of course because it's funny to see them both desparately doing everything they can for a smidge of attention from her, but mostly because I'd hate for anything to actually happen. Having a circus around you of irrelevant people is kind of whatever. If she's actually got a trail of interacting then it's harder to keep retards from band wagoning or trying to cause problems if something does eventually happen. Especially since those types tend to be dumb and not know or care about what's behind it all.
Her actually blocking him was smart, if less hilarious than it could be.

Kind of makes me wonder how different it would have gone if henri got banned much earlier. Or stayed banned the first time it happened for that matter.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Chase expresses his concern about being an eceleb:
1677439027792.png

I'm not sure he should be concerned though.
1677438973625.png

1677439117794.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Chase already deleted his new account. Lets keep an eye out for the next one.

Edit: Also the header of the thread or whatever you call it should also be changed to reflect recent findings.

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Looks like Chase (now Logan-990) weighed in on Pikamee. I'm trying not to fed post.
Screenshot 2023-03-01 205940.jpg

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Has Chase finally died?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Honestly it's that easy, if you stop sperging out online most people fucking with you will get bored and go away within a couple months at most, unless you've got some actual schitzos on your back. But even that can be remedied by collating their actions and turning attention onto them.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Good fuckin lord lmao
I gotta admit this is a saga I didn't account for coming but it's not even slightly surprising to me either. You just can't keep a.. well the word is usually good, but with a retard of this level it seems the wrong word for several reasons. Here's hoping season 2 is as funny as the first then. :amepopcorn:
Side note: It's with this post I only just realized we don't have a DiCaprio styled cheers meme emote or smilie. Ame Jackson certainly works though

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I see thhrang has been promoted from sister to boyfriend; congratulations. Has anyone told poor Reticule yet?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I think another one of Chase's socks that went by Nick something just got either taken down or deleted. In one of my Pippa search tabs I reloaded it and the only thing that changed was the disappearance of that account from the results.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I think another one of Chase's socks that went by Nick something just got either taken down or deleted. In one of my Pippa search tabs I reloaded it and the only thing that changed was the disappearance of that account from the results.
Nick Starling
starling_ch.png
Nothing archived because I was still at work, but he struck me as less of a Chase sock and more of a zoomer right-winger mad at Pippa for not being right-wing enough. Lots of the standard whining about her grifting. He mentioned being "backstabbed" by the Pippa community and having "petty but hardcore" revenge plans. I have a feeling this won't be the last we see of this guy. That being said, I'm far more concerned about the discord types' complete inability to not touch poop.

Edit: My newfag is showing; this is facelord.

Last edited:
Top Bottom