"IF IT'S ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION IT IS MY FAULT"Machina X Flayon

Breaking Dimensions: Hololive English 2nd Concert

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Are the guests having solo performances? If so i really want moona to sing DEJAVU. I vibe with this song.
She sang that at The World Tour concert. Y'know, the one that wasn't streamed or recorded.
:BijouBijou::painpeko:

The middle children of the EOP fanbase.
I am sorry for HoloX giving an eternal trauma to Promise Sisters
I wish I could refute either of these comments.
:anyannoyed:

@Aka Split and @The Rrat punching the air on the crowd right now
I have to see the vod to know if this is an insult.
It is Nerissa and Shiori's MC. What @Seth doesn't realize is that you and @ValkyrieAce are the Nerissa haters, not me.
:BijouBijou:

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Gonna be real fellas. If you heard a monkey howling during Doggy God Street, High Tide or FACT, it was likely me. They really made the decision to play three of my favorite songs with the most peak combinations performing them. The fact (heh) that they got any of Towa's songs at all felt like they were specifically catering to me.

Advent with Rebellion and Bae with Gekirin were perfect ways to kick things off. Ame with Mogu Mogu Yummy was just pure adorable. Mumei said before that she doesn't like A New Start but she fucking knocked it out the park. Then FuwaMoco coming out of nowhere with SHINKIRO basically blew my voice out. It was especially sweet because it's one of Fuwawa's favorite songs.

AmeSame with Idol into Breaking Dimensions into fucking Bright Parade was just one of the best finales a Holo concert has had. I ain't even know one of the fellas next to me, but we hugged it out like fags and said "Good shit" cause we knew we were both screaming our goddamn hearts out.

Day 1 was already a godlike experience outside the hour delay. The only thing they had to do for Day 2 was start on time and have a better setlist and they did exactly that. The venue was a great choice and both visuals and audio were fantastic. I said it yesterday but being able to show your support with your penlights and your voice is a wonderful blessing. My throat is so done I probably won't be talking tomorrow and both my legs and arms are fucking dead, but this really was a peak, unforgettable weekend. I fucking love Hololive.

32647824424.jpg

(Bring Subaru over next time and I'll crumble to dust on the spot)

I'll go through the thread soon and watch the VOD later this week. I kinda don't want the magic to end yet :pomuLove:

I am Jack's...

-WATOTO- YubiぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽYubi, Bau Bau
Ame singing Mogu Mogu Yummy was hype and nostalgic, she used to run a dj bot "bubb4bot" on twitch for people to submit music everyone would listen to while she streamed and that song was a favourite we'd try to get played every time, there are lots of old clips of her singing along.

one of my favourites.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
She sang that at The World Tour concert. Y'know, the one that wasn't streamed or recorded.

I wish I could refute either of these comments.
:anyannoyed:

It is Nerissa and Shiori's MC. What @Seth doesn't realize is that you and @ValkyrieAce are the Nerissa haters, not me.
It took all my self control to not be an asshole and be the only one to sit down during Nerissa’s solo.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Stand back, guys, I'm gonna longpost!

Well, tomorrow, anyway. I am probably just gonna pass out soon, but I want to write my thoughts on the whole weekend: World Tour, BD day 1&2, and the hololive ANYC panels.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It wasnt the same posting without some of the regular autists. But i know you fuckers had one hell of a time being there in person. Good shit. Yagooo make a concert in Canada man :painpeko:. ( actually dont, the only city they would go for is toronto and i hate this place. Its like california with the asians but replace it with pajeets).

That should be a crime wtf.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Stand back, guys, I'm gonna longpost!

Well, tomorrow, anyway. I am probably just gonna pass out soon, but I want to write my thoughts on the whole weekend: World Tour, BD day 1&2, and the hololive ANYC panels.
Yeah, just make sure you, @Shuba Saber, and @Aka Split wear protection for tonight

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Yagooo make a concert in Canada man :painpeko:
If they have to go West again next year, I really hope they don't choose LA again. NYC has its problems, but I'd still rather it be here than LA again. LA is a literal dump.

Yeah, just make sure you, @Shuba Saber, and @Aka Split wear protection for tonight
We didn't meet up, just so everyone is aware. At least, I didn't with any of them. I still value my opsec enough that I don't wanna make it easy for people.

That should be a crime wtf.
I was gonna save this for a long post tomorrow, but whatever. It really sucks, especially with how stacked the lineup is and the baller the setlist was:
Setlist:
  • All - Seishun Archive
  • Bae - RxRxR
  • Ina - Meconopsis
  • Kiara - Sleep Talking
  • MC - Bae, Ina, Kiara
  • Ina, Azki, Watame - Stardust Song
  • Moona - Deja Vu
  • Kobo - Help
  • MC - Moona, Kobo
  • Watame - What An Amazing Swing
  • Azki - Intersection
  • Bae, Kiara, Moona and Kobo - Do U
  • MC - Watame, Azki
  • Kiara, Kobo - Ichinichi Hero
  • Watame, Bae - COLOUR
  • Ina, Azki, Moona - Story time
  • All - SSS
Seishun Archive was a great opener and then it went right into RxRxR and then banger after banger from there. The group songs, especially were fucking amazing. DO U with Bae and Kiara dancing together plus Moona and Kobo was absolute Cinema that probably rivaled the High Tide performance from tonight.

The performance of Stardust Song and Story Time were also amazing with Ina getting a lot of Suisei's parts in the song. It is really a goddamn shame that no one can see it who wasn't there and no one can see it again.

When I said that no one can see it again, I mean it, too. Each city has a totally different setlist.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
It took all my self control to not be an asshole and be the only one to sit down during Nerissa’s solo.
My penlights were far less enthusiastic during certain parts, and I'd use that time for little stretch breaks; put my hands down to balance myself and stretch my legs a little.

It was a bold move to have the Fauna/Shiori/Nerissa song though, putting the 3 worst singers together?!
Just kidding, Fauna's not that bad anymore.

Really though even the people I dislike weren't that bad; of all aspects of the show, the audio was the worst part (just due to the crowd being LOUD) so it's not like I was hearing her clearly anyway. It is SO different from the stream, the live experience is definitely more about the hype and, if you can multitask your focus, being able to see the girls full-bodies at all times instead of being subject to the whims of cameramen.

Edit: That being said, a live is definitely worth it. You can always get the better audio later on a vod, but you can never get that live experience again.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
We didn't meet up, just so everyone is aware. At least, I didn't with any of them. I still value my opsec enough that I don't wanna make it easy for people.
He's lying for opsec. After the live, Aka Split and Rrat started fighting over who loves IRyS more while I yelled shuba shuba shuba in the streets until one of the neighborhood niggas threatened me with a gun.

Here's a pic of them holding their BaeRyS plushies together:
457839543.jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I have to see the vod to know if this is an insult.

Nope, not me! But yes, enjoyed!

Also, THE BAJA BLAST WAS FUDGING EMPTY AND I HAD TO GET REGULAR MOUNTAIN DEW!!!

Anyway, show was great, I loved it, I need to watch the vods. Very hype. Very hot. Arms tired from penlights (voice is mostly fine, I'm not much of a yeller).
Less IRyS on day 2 obviously, but High Tide was great. Moom was great. Other stuff was great. I don't remember what my other thoughts are, thinking is hard.
>No Baja Blast
OH THE HUMANITY!

(I have actually never had BB because they don't sell it were I live and when I travel I never eat junk food)

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yeah, right right.
So who's the better cuddler?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
when I travel I never eat junk food)
I was intending to try new and local foods, I Uber Eatted pineapple curry from a Thai place the first night, and then every other day I was so busy, and I also realized; I don't want to risk trying new things and potentially upsetting my stomach, so from then on I just ate national chain fast foods.
Edit: I also realized that eating more curry would be extremely rude to everyone around me.

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

It's awesome the forum members that could make it had a good time. Few things top a great concert.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Just a few things I want to say.

1. Biboo walking out of her position to rap during the Breaking Dimension song is a good way to tell us that it is a different take. they didn't just copy and paste the same performance from Day 1.
2. Did anyone catch this during Ame Calli MC?
"Choose a Myth color! ANY COLOR!" :rikutazumi:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Trying to think which were my favorite performances.

Day 1:
Korone, Kronii, Kobo - "Help"

Day 2:
Ina, Kronii, and Shiori - "FACT"

Ina really did well on her solo song and both Suisei days were great.

I do feel like the concert was missing those big star moments. Korone doing flips. Ollie and Haachama doing Lost One's Weeping in 4th Fes. Or ID showing up and leaving everyone speechless in 3rd Fes.

Just a few things I want to say.

1. Biboo walking out of her position to rap during the Breaking Dimension song is a good way to tell us that it is a different take. they didn't just copy and paste the same performance from Day 1.
2. Did anyone catch this during Ame Calli MC?
"Choose a Myth color! ANY COLOR!" :rikutazumi:
1724658543223.png

frz

Trying to think which were my favorite performances.

Day 1:
Korone, Kronii, Kobo - "Help"

Day 2:
Ina, Kronii, and Shiori - "FACT"

Ina really did well on her solo song and both Suisei days were great.

I do feel like the concert was missing those big star moments. Korone doing flips. Ollie and Haachama doing Lost One's Weeping in 4th Fes. Or ID showing up and leaving everyone speechless in 3rd Fes.

View attachment 76765
Easily the ina shiori kronii one for me.
I might be biased because I never liked help. KKK group just have the name to it, not the song choice

Meanwhile fact is such a strong choice. It's towa iconic masterpiece and they could pull it off so well.

As much as shiori is... Shiori. She kept surprising me. It's like everytime she appears she sings something new. Unlike aki who would sing shallys for the 4th time.

Last edited:

Not-Username

Watching day1 now.
It's kinda disturbing how I have an involuntary stupid grin in the face the whole time :ponrys:

Top Bottom