"does your mouth ever get lonely? Like you just need to have something in your mouth"Fujikura Uruka

Breaking Dimensions: Hololive English 2nd Concert

Wixoyu

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

All told, a lot better than Connect the World. Really solid all the way around.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
And that's a rap. Loads of fun.

High point was High Tide, no surprise there.

In hindsight, I'm a little surprised that no one commented on Kronii sniffing Bae's armpit.

MostlyALurker777

Shiroi: "Get ready for battle!"

Today at the kings theater there was a bloodbath as a group chanting "for shiori" massacred everyone at the theater.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Nothing to announce or shill?

A big improvement over connect the world. Advents inclusion really bumped it up a level imo.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Shiroi: "Get ready for battle!"

Today at the kings theater there was a bloodbath as a group chanting "for shiori" massacred everyone at the theater.
I mean even if she did manage to take it over, she sure the fuck can't run new york city worse than the assholes running it into the ground for the last.. few decades lol.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Me when I developed Schizophrenia by imagining the concert by forum posts.

mismatch

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
That was an improvement over last year all around, you can tell they're all getting a feel for these shows now.

The quick individual shout outs are much better than whatever they did at CtW.
It's still super-obvious they were prerecorded separately, but at least they kept them snappy and let the music do most of the talking this time.

mismatch

Great show! Hololive is pretty cool. Was fun rambling about it with you idiots.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm 3 beers deep at 4pm and have an important decision to make about how I want to spend the rest of my sunday.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Day 2 was pretty excellent overall. The improved camera work also helped make the dance choreography stand out better, and Mumei got to sing Anustart again.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
That High Tide performance puts Day 2 over the first by itself; but overall much better then last year! Having the live MCs made a difference, along with the better camera work.

With Justice so new, I'm not surprised they didn't have anything to shill at the end.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
He's screaming in the crowd
My voice is fucking dead and I am exhausted, but it was so fucking worth it. Not only for GEKIRIN and High Tide, which were peak, but the whole concert was incredible, as well.

Bae didn't do the choreo this time. She was too busy, so she just told the choreo person to give her the hardest shit and it really seems like they did because, holy shit, was her dancing insane.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
My voice is fucking dead and I am exhausted, but it was so fucking worth it. Not only for GEKIRIN and High Tide, which were peak, but the whole concert was incredible, as well.

Bae didn't do the choreo this time. She was too busy, so she just told the choreo person to give her the hardest shit and it really seems like they did because, holy shit, was her dancing insane.
Based. True fan status achieved.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
>Myth opens Day 1
>Advent opens Day 2

DON'T LOOK PROMISE SISTERS
Unfortunately, Our Promise would be a shitty opener for a concert, so I wouldn't have expected it, anyway. I hope their next group song is a banger more in line with Above Below or Rebellion.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I didn't think Bae did the Choreo herself? Was more about how the dance and her hitting the moves was going. It was far & away the most active dance section of both days.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I didn't think Bae did the Choreo herself? Was more about how the dance and her hitting the moves was going. It was far & away the most active dance section of both days.
Ah, sorry, I thought you meant you thought Bae did the choreo herself, which would be a fair assumption since she did last year's. But yeah, she said is was the hardest choreo she has ever had to learn before the concert.

Also, I went back and rewatched some parts on the stream. The camera work is so much better than last year, hell yeah.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Reading through this and I love I can tell exactly when High Tide started without a single person mentioning it by name. Fucking performance of the weekend. I was at the world tour and both nights of this. Hell of a weekend.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
@Aka Split and @The Rrat punching the air on the crowd right now
I have to see the vod to know if this is an insult.
lol - were you one of the idiots she tweeted about? Hope you enjoyed the show :D
Nope, not me! But yes, enjoyed!

Also, THE BAJA BLAST WAS FUDGING EMPTY AND I HAD TO GET REGULAR MOUNTAIN DEW!!!
uovvji (1).jpg

Anyway, show was great, I loved it, I need to watch the vods. Very hype. Very hot. Arms tired from penlights (voice is mostly fine, I'm not much of a yeller).
Less IRyS on day 2 obviously, but High Tide was great. Moom was great. Other stuff was great. I don't remember what my other thoughts are, thinking is hard.

Top Bottom