"So it's all vegan? So if... two vegetarians get into a fight, is it still called 'a beef'? - desk slam - "Pipkin Pippa's Dad

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
The hard part of Turducken is performing fucking surgery to debone everything but the Turkey. Good Luck
Oh believe me, I'm getting that bitch premade, flash frozen, and mailed in a refrigerated truck. I'm not losing my entire holiday to bird boning.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh believe me, I'm getting that bitch premade, flash frozen, and mailed in a refrigerated truck. I'm not losing my entire holiday to bird boning.
MAKE IT YOU FUCKING PUSSY BITCH FÁGGOT :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

God's Strongest Dragoon

This one is filled with shrimp and crawfish.
Jambalaya is more than just the main meat and rice. Not having trinity in a cajun dish is sacrilege (bell pepper, celery, and onions). You're missing out on sausage, preferably andouille but if you can't find it in your SEAfag shithole, you can settle with whatever spiced sausage you prefer. There's also garlic and your choice of pepper, most recipes will say cayenne pepper but you can use whatever works for you, jalapeno and habanero are both viable alternatives. Be sure to include the seeds for the extra bite.

Considering you're doing a seafood jambalaya, you're going to need a light roux unlike with chicken jambalaya because you're trying to counter the juices with the seafood. Dark roux only works for chicken because that's a stronger flavor but with seafood, it will easily overpower the flavoring of the entire dish. Perform all your prep work cutting and dicing everything before you even start the roux because it can quickly turn from okay to burnt if you stop stirring, which will make your entire dish taste like shit. Since you're making a seafood jambalaya, you can add tomatoes to the whole thing when you added in the trinity.
@God's Strongest Dragoon Jambalaya mention, give our friend your secret recipe
I'm not going to teach a SEAfag my recipe. I'm also not a NO fag, so I usually make chicken jambalaya, not seafood jambalaya. It's a bit different but not that much, just a few key differences in the ingredients and cooking process.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Jambalaya is more than just the main meat and rice. Not having trinity in a cajun dish is sacrilege (bell pepper, celery, and onions). You're missing out on sausage, preferably andouille but if you can't find it in your SEAfag shithole, you can settle with whatever spiced sausage you prefer. There's also garlic and your choice of pepper, most recipes will say cayenne pepper but you can use whatever works for you, jalapeno and habanero are both viable alternatives. Be sure to include the seeds for the extra bite.

Considering you're doing a seafood jambalaya, you're going to need a light roux unlike with chicken jambalaya because you're trying to counter the juices with the seafood. Dark roux only works for chicken because that's a stronger flavor but with seafood, it will easily overpower the flavoring of the entire dish. Perform all your prep work cutting and dicing everything before you even start the roux because it can quickly turn from okay to burnt if you stop stirring, which will make your entire dish taste like shit. Since you're making a seafood jambalaya, you can add tomatoes to the whole thing when you added in the trinity.

I'm not going to teach a SEAfag my recipe. I'm also not a NO fag, so I usually make chicken jambalaya, not seafood jambalaya. It's a bit different but not that much, just a few key differences in the ingredients and cooking process.
I can get you to tell him just by butchering the thing and having you autistically correct me.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
If you make it with Spam, then it's Spambalaya.
:smugina:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If you make it with Spam, then it's Spambalaya.
:smugina:
YOU HAVE AWOKEN THE CAJUN HORDE!
images.jpeg

God's Strongest Dragoon

Top Bottom