"We used to put people in zoos"Ceres Fauna

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

God's Strongest Dragoon

Argentina/brazil
Well yeah, it's nicknamed "poverty ball" for a reason. You just need to have a ball and it doesn't even have to be inflated. The favela monkeys will practice to become Gods because that's the only thing they do. Same phenomenon with mormons and basketball. It's very common for nigs to be playing basketball in the ghetto, see some mormons show up and ask to join their game, and then lose their minds when the white bread mormons are dunking on them. It's because every mormon church is built with an indoor basketball court and that's the only sport mormons play since they're kids. It's called "church ball" and it's why there's a lot of mormons in the NBA despite them being like <2% of the population.

Meanwhile the United States sucks horrendously at soccer. Americans largely see soccer as only a game that's played for kids under 12 and then they go into football or baseball (or basketball if they're black or mormon). It's all just a product of the culture.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Well yeah, it's nicknamed "poverty ball" for a reason. You just need to have a ball and it doesn't even have to be inflated. The favela monkeys will practice to become Gods because that's the only thing they do. Same phenomenon with mormons and basketball. It's very common for nigs to be playing basketball in the ghetto, see some mormons show up and ask to join their game, and then lose their minds when the white bread mormons are dunking on them. It's because every mormon church is built with an indoor basketball court and that's the only sport mormons play since they're kids. It's called "church ball" and it's why there's a lot of mormons in the NBA despite them being like <2% of the population.

Meanwhile the United States sucks horrendously at soccer. Americans largely see soccer as only a game that's played for kids under 12 and then they go into football or baseball (or basketball if they're black or mormon). It's all just a product of the culture.
Okay? Who cares? It's just dumb kicking/throwing balls around, gay shit tbh.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Azehara OOC
Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 03-57-20 Solid State News February 12 2024 - Bright futures and bleak...png

Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 04-08-02 Solid State News February 12 2024 - Bright futures and bleak...png

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Discord-Mcm6-Fe-Sxn-G.png

I assume you're /here/ Caediae, stop being a ոigger by bringing up tva randomly in a vtuber's discord.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Discord-Mcm6-Fe-Sxn-G.png

I assume you're /here/ Caediae, stop being a ոigger by bringing up tva randomly in a vtuber's discord.
"The TVA" you know that unabbreviated it becomes "The The Virtual Asylum"?

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The "La Trattoria" Italian restaurant flashbacks.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Remember this when people ask you to do your reps

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

httn

Hag enthusiast

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Stunned But Dumb

People should use dms more. In general.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
I"m glad you all are having fun about guessing. Truth be told I'll probably end up messing with you cause I love messing with people. :koronehappyl:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I"m glad you all are having fun about guessing. Truth be told I'll probably end up messing with you cause I love messing with people. :koronehappyl:
Definitely Jowol!

Top Bottom