"Oh god the gender shit, get out of here"Pomu Rainpuff

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

Stunned But Dumb

For people who don't like trans vtubers, you guys know the names of a lot of trans vtubers. Interesting.

randomtranny

For people who don't like trans vtubers, you guys know the names of a lot of trans vtubers. Interesting.
I'm amazed how they've named more vermintide than I know. :smugpipi:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

randomtranny

Most transphobic place to talk about vtubers by the way. :whatastory:
:depressedtako:Weren't you supposed to be one of the most trannyphobic ones

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
:depressedtako:Weren't you supposed to be one of the most trannyphobic ones
In general, I'm not a fan of minorities. Especially kikes. I've never seen a trаnny that I thought was alright before though. Do you want me to be? :smugpipi:

randomtranny

In general, I'm not a fan of minorities. Especially kikes. I've never seen a trаnny that I thought was alright before though. Do you want me to be? :smugpipi:
I quite like you how you are now. I don't know if you would still be funny at maximum trannyphobia.:koronehappyl:

Stunned But Dumb

I don't know, you're softening up a lot. Used to be hate, now you're just "not a fan." Soon you'll be dropping "one of the good ones" and "You're a credit to your *insert minority group here*" and it'll all be downhill from there. Or up hill depending on your perspective.

Truly God's weakest bigot

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Tempted to rename this thread "niganon and randomtranny flirting room".

Stunned But Dumb

Never ask a transphobe the gender of his wife partner :smugrys:

randomtranny

You can take my place thhrang. I'm not that faggy. :tomorrow:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I'm not mean to one trаnny and now I get accused of liking them. :depressedtako:
I quite like you how you are now. I don't know if you would still be funny at maximum trannyphobia.:koronehappyl:
I can't believe you think I'm funny now.

randomtranny

I'm not mean to one trаnny and now I get accused of liking them. :depressedtako:

I can't believe you think I'm funny now.
Even if you are serious it's hard to take the trans slurs seriously. How am I gonna get upset getting called a troon. What am I a mobster? :pippaseethe;

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Even if you are serious it's hard to take the trans slurs seriously. How am I gonna get upset getting called a troon. What am I a mobster? :pippaseethe;
Any racism or homophobia/transphobia you see from me is mostly serious. I don't like being unnecessarily mean to people that didn't really do anything to deserve it though. I'm too soft. :fishmandispair:

Stunned But Dumb

How am I gonna get upset getting called a troon
OK, yeah actually when I first heard this word (on the farms of course) I was so confused. I was thinking like "cartoon? like toon squad? what?" It really is kind of weaksauce and I will go as far as to say all modern day slurs are pathetic. I was getting called wilder things by kids when I first started gaming online. The kind of creative stuff you'd have to look up later and be like, "Well, damn I wouldn't have a response for that even if I knew what it meant, bravo."

I've said it before but black people and gay people hoarded all the best slurs early on and every other group has been fighting for scraps ever since. If your slur doesn't have two "gg"s in it, it's B tier at best.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The discourse around trans slurs for some reason made me think of this.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm not racist or transphobic at all tbh, I just criticize people when I see bullshit I dislike. If trans folk acted like normal individuals, didn't allow prepubescent children to ruin their bodies and then commit suicide, didn't look like fucking freaks, didn't have a gigantic victim complex, didn't have a rampant amount of pedophiles among their ranks, didn't only do it to be special and knew how to tell and take a joke or two then I would even make friends with them no problem.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Who said we don't like them? We do hate chosen one though.
@Smegmar i saw your story, and i observed the SAME FUCKING THING, but with actual regular orgy party. Everything was nice and cool (music! good music fucking rules!) until one vermin was invited, then turned it all into a shitshow (probably even involving actual shit)

Last edited:

randomtranny

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Whatever you say milk monkey. :pekomusliml:
now you see, this doesn't work because it conjures up images of the negro milkman of pre-internet NTR fiction

Top Bottom