"If Phase had a 'Human Centipede' I wouldn't, like if I'm not at the front I wouldn't mind being behind one of the smaller girls you know, because smaller size probably means smaller appetite and smaller... anyways! Good luck to whoever is behind me lol Yeah in the front, who would I put? I think size doesn't matter in the front for me, it's gotta be someone who smells really good lol OK don't tell Nasa but I'd probably put Nasa-senpai in the front; It's my right as a kohai to be behind... and then behind me, that's fair game baby"Ember Amane

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Stunned But Dumb

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Whatever you say milk monkey. :pekomusliml:
image.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I came here to discuss vtubers and use slurs, and the lack of the latter is really disappointing me at the moment. Fags.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I came here to discuss vtubers and use slurs, and the lack of the latter is really disappointing me at the moment. Fags.
What do you mean, thhrang made an all-new thread yesterday, just for calling pipkun a Yamanba. :smugrys:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
For all that it's usually the troons being accused of never shutting up about their troonery, we seem strangely unable not to @randomtranny about troonery without prompting.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Decent and sane people exist. Shocker, i know. Some of them happen to be trans. Usually, good looking ones are decent.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Stunned But Dumb

Decent and sane people exist. Shocker, i know. Some of them happen to be trans. Usually, good looking ones are decent.
In one sentence I went form being ready to agree with you 100% to thinking you're a chaser.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
In one sentence I went form being ready to agree with you 100% to thinking you're a chaser.
Nah, i just visit forbidden outside and happen to know a lot of different people.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
vermintide and orgies

I guess this really is the Hexagoon chamber eh Niganon

Stunned But Dumb

Nah, i just visit forbidden outside and happen to know a lot of different people.

Same. Despite what you may think, most people who can go outside do and the basement dweller characteristic is a minority. Most people try. I can say, I've met tons of pretty people and ugly people and looks don't usually determine if someone is decent or not. The fact that you added that looks correlate to kindness at the end was just super sus

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
In trans case it's often direct corellation. If you lucked with genetics and meds and work on yourself etc etc - you'll like what you see in the mirror (and voice) and can be genuinely happy. If your situation is subpar - disgrunt with self will inevietably turn into disgrunt with others. It used to be simple... but lately there is actual vermintide of obnoxious grifters pretending to be trans for that sweet sweet tribe reward dophamine. And they all look like shit.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
OK, yeah actually when I first heard this word (on the farms of course) I was so confused. I was thinking like "cartoon? like toon squad? what?" It really is kind of weaksauce and I will go as far as to say all modern day slurs are pathetic.
It's accusing them of being a Something Awful poster, it's a rather vicious insult.
In trans case it's often direct corellation. If you lucked with genetics and meds and work on yourself etc etc - you'll like what you see in the mirror (and voice) and can be genuinely happy. If your situation is subpar - disgrunt with self will inevietably turn into disgrunt with others. It used to be simple... but lately there is actual vermintide of obnoxious grifters pretending to be trans for that sweet sweet tribe reward dophamine. And they all look like shit.
There are some people out there who can genuinely pull it off... for a time. The aging process will mess things up real bad, as hair and fat distribution patterns change, skin starts to loosen, etc. There's little more pathetic than an aging catamite.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Guys Phase Pillow covers seem to be back

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Guys Phase Pillow covers seem to be back

So does the stink bear just have bigger tits now? Feels like phase is all loli or titty monster with no in-betweens... fish you devious closet coomer...

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So does the stink bear just have bigger tits now? Feels like phase is all loli or titty monster with no in-betweens... fish you devious closet coomer...
It looks like it was planned!

1707967163451.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Having the Duggar's equivalent of cub output will do that to your milkers.

e: lol Da Michi looks evil.

Last edited:
Top Bottom