"I can't believe they whitewashed me! Fucking Chinese they whitewashed me guys"Nyaru

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Dragging this here to avoid getting too off topic in general thread.

I've had a waning interest in football for a while and have only watched NCAA playoffs and Superbowl the past few years but I think Taylor Swift has officially killed my interest in football. It didn't help that the 49ers and Chiefs are two of the biggest "who fucking cares" teams in the NFL either.

Kelce throwing a faggy temper tantrum and grabbing his coach was fucking pathetic. If it wasn't for the fact that the everyone is currently fighting over who can get their mouth around his cock there's no way people wouldn't be ripping into him for that shit all over sports media. The peak of his career will not be his own performance but dating Taylor Swift. I would love to see the look on his face when he realizes that.

She and her fans are the prime example of why white women are awful. You'd think 20 years into her career her fans would be more chill but if anything they're more rabid than ever and actively ruin anything she ever shows interest in. In summation, TOTAL SWIFTY DEATH.
Pretty much the same with me. I still enjoy the sport, but I've become so disinterested in the NFL that I haven't even watched the Super Bowl in the last two or three years. I watched the last ten minutes if the fourth quarter last night, and I can't even remember how many times the camera panned over to Swift in that time. Hell, the only reason I learned of KC being in the Super Bowl was because everywhere I turned were articles and news segments about her and Kelce. That or about the Half-Time show, which I've never been interested in either.

I know the NFL has always been heavy in feeding ads and the celebrity status of certain players for longer than I've been a football fan, but it just seems much worse these days, and I'm just bored of it all. I'll still support my favorite team, but even then, I haven't been watching or pay much attention to them in the last few years.

I need to start looking into smaller leagues or something...

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Dragging this here to avoid getting too off topic in general thread.

I've had a waning interest in football for a while and have only watched NCAA playoffs and Superbowl the past few years but I think Taylor Swift has officially killed my interest in football. It didn't help that the 49ers and Chiefs are two of the biggest "who fucking cares" teams in the NFL either.

Kelce throwing a faggy temper tantrum and grabbing his coach was fucking pathetic. If it wasn't for the fact that the everyone is currently fighting over who can get their mouth around his cock there's no way people wouldn't be ripping into him for that shit all over sports media. The peak of his career will not be his own performance but dating Taylor Swift. I would love to see the look on his face when he realizes that.

She and her fans are the prime example of why white women are awful. You'd think 20 years into her career her fans would be more chill but if anything they're more rabid than ever and actively ruin anything she ever shows interest in. In summation, TOTAL SWIFTY DEATH.
Bro the whole time watching it I was thinking that they are going to ensure the Chiefs win, but they're going to drag it out as long as fucking possible because they want the Swifties watching to queef their panties in suspense. And guess what, that's exactly what fucking happened.

When they went into overtime I was like "OH BROTHER, JUST MAKE IT END ALREADY! JUST THROW THE FUCKING GAME ALREADY!"

I'm 150% convinced this entire NFL season was an attempt by the NFL to convert Swifties into football fans. The NFL has been losing fans for over a decade now for the reasons you mentioned, and coverting Taylor Swift's deranged fanbase into Chiefs fans would be a marketing boon like what Inter Miami contracting Lionel Messi did for the MLS.

I can only dream of how catastrophically this would backfire should Taylor ever break up with Travis Kelce. :BibooPopcorn:

Ensok

Early Adopter
It's whatever I guess. Still did better than the Ravens, Eagles, Packers, Cowboys, and Seahawks so I can take some solace in that. Brock Purdy has proven himself to be the guy, and if it wasn't for all those injuries to key players we probably would've won, but we were unlucky and the Chiefs had bullshit on their side. They were never going to let a white, underpaid, QB and the actual MVP (CMC) beat Mahomes.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I've never been a fan of football (big surprise, I post on a vtuber forum) but one of the times I absentmindedly flipped over to the super bowl out of boredom, I saw etched in one of those white borders on the grass was "END RACISM", which caused me to immediately turn it off and go watch anything else. You can't even watch a goddamn game of football these days without some propaganda being shoved down your throat, as if watching football is supposed to convince me that racism is such a huge deal when it's a sport chock full of every ethnicity save for Asians. No wonder I'd prefer to watch retarded women LARP as anime characters online, at least they're not trying to brainwash me.

can only dream of how catastrophically this would backfire should Taylor ever break up with Travis Kelce. :BibooPopcorn:
When she breaks up with him, expect a couple more shitty albums about the breakup detailing about how he hurt her so and ignoring how this is the 15th time Taylor has been in a bad relationship, almost as if she's the problem or something.

Stunned But Dumb

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I did enjoy the Seahawks vs. Broncos bowl ten years ago. That game was absolutely hilarious, and Broncos tears fuelled me until Bra71l half a year later.

That is about the extent of my bowl experience, however.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ew sports, I though all of you nerds were basement dwellers.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
>we've been arguing because your insult intended for naganon was misinterpreted as an insult for me because you replied to me and didn't @ him
:annoyedpippa:
Fuck it, now I want to bully @naganon too.
Such a fucking diva you are, the world doesn't revolve around you, whore.
Just fuck already, damn.
Bro the whole time watching it I was thinking that they are going to ensure the Chiefs win, but they're going to drag it out as long as fucking possible because they want the Swifties watching to queef their panties in suspense. And guess what, that's exactly what fucking happened.

When they went into overtime I was like "OH BROTHER, JUST MAKE IT END ALREADY! JUST THROW THE FUCKING GAME ALREADY!"

I'm 150% convinced this entire NFL season was an attempt by the NFL to convert Swifties into football fans. The NFL has been losing fans for over a decade now for the reasons you mentioned, and coverting Taylor Swift's deranged fanbase into Chiefs fans would be a marketing boon like what Inter Miami contracting Lionel Messi did for the MLS.
I think football SUCKS!
1533482961145.jpg
I can only dream of how catastrophically this would backfire should Taylor ever break up with Travis Kelce. :BibooPopcorn:
It's going to happen, that dumb bimbo can only write break-up songs.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Some time on the groomcord should fix this.
Been there more than a month, I don'th think anyone even realized it's me.

Granted, I don't post a lot, and have been sick.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Do they even have sports in Mexico besides bullfighting and donkeyfucking?

Also the donkeyfucking thing is from colombia not mexico.
Then what the hell was that show I saw in Tijuana?:fishmandispair:

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Do they even have sports in Mexico besides bullfighting and donkeyfucking?
Not from mexico but football (or soccer for you amerifagots) and baseball are really big over there I think. Also the donkeyfucking thing is from colombia not mexico.
Again I don't give a shit about sports but Argentina/brazil are some of the best in the world so idk where this "haha sports don't exist south of the border" is coming from... I honestly wish people were more into education than sports over here.

chihirogumi

Not from mexico but football (or soccer for you amerifagots) and baseball are really big over there I think. Also the donkeyfucking thing is from colombia not mexico.
Again I don't give a shit about sports but Argentina/brazil are some of the best in the world so idk where this "haha sports don't exist south of the border" is coming from... I honestly wish people were more into education than sports over here.
Mexicans should honestly give up on divegrass since they're never talked about with the elite countries like Brazil, Argentina, or Germany, and it's a gay ass sport. Basedball should be the national sport.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Mexicans should honestly give up on divegrass since they're never talked about with the elite countries
By that logic 90% of countries should too, countries have their own leagues and take pride in whatever little they win, I don't think it's a bad thing to use sports for national pride and to take kids off the streets.

Top Bottom