"Horsepower is actually not a measurement of work (directly) but a slightly more convoluted measurement equivalent to how many war crimes a single horse can commit and how much energy one horse puts out while committing them."Umari Tomoe

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Speech To Text

Legit question since I don't have tiktok, what the fuck is Hawk Tuah? I have absolutely no context beyond comments saying it's a normie meme
Its from a street interview video where a girl says something like "You gotta give it the old Hawk Tuah" a.k.a. spitting on a guys dick.

Zyklon Mag

Legit question since I don't have tiktok, what the fuck is Hawk Tuah? I have absolutely no context beyond comments saying it's a normie meme
Some woman saying something about spitting on someone's penis before blowing them I think. According to my local radio, that woman got fired from her job and is now selling merch of the meme.

Negzana

Its from a street interview video where a girl says something like "You gotta give it the old Hawk Tuah" a.k.a. spitting on a guys dick.

Some woman saying something about spitting on someone's penis before blowing them I think. According to my local radio, that woman got fired from her job and is now selling merch of the meme.
And this is why egalitarianism is a joke

Zyklon Mag

And this is why egalitarianism is a joke
I almost want to show you the "Period Ayy Period Uhh" meme to watch you suffer

Negzana

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
where do i download vanilla windows 7 picture viewer? win10 one fucking sucks and i fucking killed it and the only link i can find is to any old windows picture viewer is the media center one which is fast but it doesnt look as cool

heres my favourite picture

View attachment 73438

I dunno it just loads slow as shit
Can you tell me how you managed to make infranview load poorly on a windows 10 install. You're supposed to replace the default windows viewer since overpaid shit-eating pajeets could not be bothered to fix its image caching leak and now you have both enthusiasts trying to address it and retards telling you how to "free up more system memory" for viewing a fucking jpeg.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Can you tell me how you managed to make infranview load poorly on a windows 10 install.
Literally no idea, i installed it on SSD and everything. I have jpegview now and it launches instantly off of HDD

also how the fuck do you cause a leak on an image viewer???

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Literally no idea, i installed it on SSD and everything. I have jpegview now and it launches instantly off of HDD

also how the fuck do you cause a leak on an image viewer???
Have you tried Malwarebytes lately? Because Irfanview not loading quickly is extremely strange. Does anything else load super slow? Graphics drivers, maybe? Is everything else super slow? What's your Task Manager performance look like when doing nothing?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
after like 2 days newpipe got fixed from youtube's jewishness. :gloomiLaugh:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I'm back, Yamabas.

Last edited by a moderator:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
go-away.gif

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

God's Strongest Dragoon

Less than 10mins back and already into the gay convo. Niganon back to normal.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Nag also rejoined the groomcord and was banned by the proctussy. Unlucky frfr

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
He's gone again. This time, he's not coming back.

1720847097393.png

I am quite open to any passionate, heartfelt appeals on his behalf. Mostly because I know that I (hopefully) won't get any.

Top Bottom