"I'm a bottom feeder, you give me the bare minimum and I'll slurp it up"Amanogawa Shiina

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
You might not have been. I'm on hour 26 of being awake.

But still, this seems like a Niji L.
Elira releases a second black screen video about jalapenos because she thought the peppers were going to dox her and millie (no peppers survived the Millie encounter)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
whatever fuckery just went on here I do not possess the required brainpower to decrypt it.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Ummmmmm vtubers bad? :subaruclapping:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Ummmmmm vtubers bad? :subaruclapping:
Me, to vtubers:

1720585976331.png

A Source Filmmaker

SFM animator and Anti-Simp
I love the TF2 community

edit:
relax mods there isn't any nudity

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
You might not have been. I'm on hour 26 of being awake.

But still, this seems like a Niji L.
The very rotation of the Earth is a Niji L, because while the Earth turns consistently Niji's talents just keep getting consistently worse

Everything's a Niji L if you think about it hard enough

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
It is a very good day to bash on google.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
On a related note, SmartTube wasn't working yesterday for regular videos due to this (livestreams were working fine). By this morning, they already came out with an update that mostly fixed the issue.

YT/Google may get a temporary edge on this retarded war with ad blockers, but they'll never win it in the end. All that money and work only to be undone hours later. I hope it makes them shit themselves seething in their offices and cubicles rather than just because of their Pajeet nature.
:pankosmug:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
On a related note, SmartTube wasn't working yesterday for regular videos due to this (livestreams were working fine). By this morning, they already came out with an update that mostly fixed the issue.

YT/Google may get a temporary edge on this retarded war with ad blockers, but they'll never win it in the end. All that money and work only to be undone hours later. I hope it makes them shit themselves seething in their offices and cubicles rather than just because of their Pajeet nature.
:pankosmug:
I like the take on the farms thread arguing that the pajeets at YouTube know they're fighting a losing war, they're just looking for a reason to justify their jobs when Daddy Google comes a-furloughin'

Me? My take is that I hope each and every single one of those devs gets fucked by a cactus

Nobody will ever make me watch an ad, I will fight it to the bitter end

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
where do i download vanilla windows 7 picture viewer? win10 one fucking sucks and i fucking killed it and the only link i can find is to any old windows picture viewer is the media center one which is fast but it doesnt look as cool

heres my favourite picture

123.jpg

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
where do i download vanilla windows 7 picture viewer? win10 one fucking sucks and i fucking killed it and the only link i can find is to any old windows picture viewer is the media center one which is fast but it doesnt look as cool

heres my favourite picture

View attachment 73438
There's a way to revert to classic viewer but I'd recommend to switch to IrfanView. Works just as good and its highly customizable.

Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
That's weird, I'd suspect Defender SmartScreen live-scanning all files you try to open and it makes everything slow, mainly on a HDD or SATA SSD, but if it's only one software I have no idea without checking myself.
If you have the time and the patience, just use GhostSpectre version, I'm with one for years and it's working as intended.
ghostclouds.xyz/wp/w10-pro-aio-x64/

Negzana

Legit question since I don't have tiktok, what the fuck is Hawk Tuah? I have absolutely no context beyond comments saying it's a normie meme

Top Bottom