"Purissu stop yoah sad face! Yeah, I am duck!"Oozora Subaru

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Don't you guys love getting hit with a blogpost at the top of the page? :BijouBijou:
bp.jpg
shit is double the length of some pages at times, and most of this announcements are barely relevant after a week.

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
Don't you guys love getting hit with a blogpost at the top of the page? :BijouBijou:
View attachment 73339
shit is double the length of some pages at times, and most of this announcements are barely relevant after a week.
Blame Fubuki's massive autism

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
View attachment 73339
Why do you hate Fubuki. Fubuki is friend.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
So what happened to Pippa's bus?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

No one on this site can say this with more weight than this guy right here​

"NOOOO DADDY NULL DOESNT LIKE PIPPA"

HAHA Its been almost 3 fucking years and Mike isnt moving on from Rushia​

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
"NOOOO DADDY NULL DOESNT LIKE PIPPA"

HAHA Its been almost 3 fucking years and Mike isnt moving on from Rushia​

i mean duh shes under sanctions

🥁

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
What exactly got her terminated? Going to jp dramamongers with receipts or being in a relationship with a man (or both).

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
What exactly got her terminated?
I don't know for sure, most likely the combination of all these yabs eventually piling up as well as her natural behavior as a mentally ill woman reaching menopause.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

VSoyBoy

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I made jalapeno popper potato salad with bacon and it is fucking amazing, the popper combination of cream cheese with jalapenos has always been great but the popper delivery system sucks. The potato salad solves that problem, you can adjust the ratio of spice/cream to your preference and have a consistently yummy meal. Would be a great side dish if you're grilling steak or something.

EDIT: The closest thing we have to a cooking thread is filled with girl-failure atrocities ok :painpeko:

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I made jalapeno popper potato salad with bacon and it is fucking amazing, the popper combination of cream cheese with jalapenos has always been great but the popper delivery system sucks. The potato salad solves that problem, you can adjust the ratio of spice/cream to your preference and have a consistently yummy meal. Would be a great side dish if you're grilling steak or something.

EDIT: The closest thing we have to a cooking thread is filled with girl-failure atrocities ok :painpeko:
..So you thought the Pippa thread was a better place?

:annoyedpippa:

The Niji L thread is a better choice; you made a meal and chances are you're eating better than most of Niji EN. Or are flat out, if one doesn't include delivery from decent restaurants.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
..So you thought the Pippa thread was a better place?

:annoyedpippa:

The Niji L thread is a better choice; you made a meal and chances are you're eating better than most of Niji EN. Or are, if one doesn't include delivery from decent restaurants.
???????? uhhh was I in the pippa thread? I could have sworn it was the off-topic thread, unless a mod moved it so quick I didn't even notice it

EDIT: am I being gaslighted or am I a retard find out next time on Dragonball T(VA)

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
???????? uhhh was I in the pippa thread? I could have sworn it was the off-topic thread, unless a mod moved it so quick I didn't even notice it
You might not have been. I'm on hour 26 of being awake.

But still, this seems like a Niji L.

Top Bottom