"I'm not having any sexual thoughts about them, okay? Don't lewd the twins! They don't need it!"Takane Lui

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
based! John Vtuber was the superior homosexual anyway

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
what a joke

E:

so we are also banning Legal Mindset posting since he also defended kiki right?

there is no salvation from the cringe. I already typed out and deleted like 4 posts, but it's pointless to even try to reason with this shit, much less point out everything wrong with it. He's going to run the site into the ground or become a drama-fag or both, may as well drift back to the farms. I'm tired of it. May as well argue with a brick wall, it's less likely to write a strawman about how you're a retarded transexual after you go to sleep

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
He's gone again. This time, he's not coming back.

View attachment 73578

I am quite open to any passionate, heartfelt appeals on his behalf. Mostly because I know that I (hopefully) won't get any.
so we are also banning Legal Mindset posting since he also defended kiki right? :botanheadshake:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
A fair number of people defended Kiki to variable extents. I don't actually recall anyone being banned for it. Threatened yes, but not actually banned.

Although I did check out of that thread after it grew ten pages overnight and it somehow morphed from talking about Kiki in particular to talking about paedophilia in general.

Though the reversal from Takodachi way back when ("Kirsche leaving the Discord was a coincidence, the ban had other reasons!") to now ("You leaving for reasons unrelated to Kiki was clearly bullshit!") is amusing.

Edit: Is the ban even for the forum or just the Discord?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
A fair number of people defended Kiki to variable extents. I don't actually recall anyone being banned for it. Threatened yes, but not actually banned.

Although I did check out of that thread after it grew ten pages overnight and it somehow morphed from talking about Kiki in particular to talking about paedophilia in general.

Though the reversal from Takodachi way back when ("Kirsche leaving the Discord was a coincidence, the ban had other reasons!") to now ("You leaving for reasons unrelated to Kiki was clearly bullshit!") is amusing.

Edit: Is the ban even for the forum or just the Discord?
Forum too, name doesn't show up on searches.

Funny how all of the bannings seem to be related to discord :SelenHAHAhere: Idk man I'll just enjoy this while it lasts. Better to laugh at the nonsense than be depressed by it.

Edit:
Post all of it goddamnit, the 3 people who care deserve to know :smugrys:
gay shit.png

Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Funny how all of the bannings seem to be related to discord
Insert a picture of detective Columbo here.
"If only we could find something that connects all these cases of massive faggotry and retardation on TVA!"

Do you think he should rename himself "98% testosterone zakharov" after bitchslapping naganon? I 'm not sure if naganon was a tough enough opponent to cause a level gain, but it IS Proctor we're talking about, he needs all the help he can get to fill that :toiletpaperroll:

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast

View attachment 73578

I am quite open to any passionate, heartfelt appeals on his behalf. Mostly because I know that I (hopefully) won't get any.
The Kiki thread really buckbroke you. you have been seetheposting with increased regularity ever since and are quickly becoming a liability to both you and your sites success.

Niganon dindu nuthin. The man just trying to keep trannylovers down smh.

Early Adopter
I already typed out and deleted like 4 posts, but it's pointless to even try to reason with this shit, much less point out everything wrong with it. He's going to run the site into the ground or become a drama-fag or both, may as well drift back to the farms.
But nagger got banned not because of the kiki shit, he got banned for his own Cerified Nolan Crush moment when he decided to talk back to an operator, defending his ego after being rightfully called out for sperging so hard he got laughed out of the room.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Niganon dindu nuthin. The man just trying to keep trannylovers down smh.
:confusedshuba:

Edit: I'm retarded. Now I understand how you meant this.

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

View attachment 73578

That's really :pikacringe: ngl. You really got buckbroken by plausible deniability from people who doesn't have access to your info. That's like expecting the whole planet to know about your feelings out of thin air.
Nag is cool - autistic (and perhaps a bit dum) but not evil neither a liability. If you want to virtue-sign with yourself over uneducated mistakes then I don't know what to expect next.
This shit should be taken in DMs instead of a public gaycord as well, but I guess Niganon autism impeded him of even considering it.
Funny how all of the bannings seem to be related to discord :SelenHAHAhere: Idk man I'll just enjoy this while it lasts. Better to laugh at the nonsense than be depressed by it.
I'm intrigued by how I witnessed this twice. I don't see stuff like this in the discords I talk, maybe hazing rituals on the entrance really helps filter the women in people.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
You really got buckbroken by plausible deniability from people who doesn't have access to your info.

I don't care about plausible deniability. People blatantly and shamelessly lie about my motives and actions and I get called a simp or a bait-taking retard when I try to explain them. I quietly endure this as a simple reality that there is nothing I can really do about, because I as the saying goes, you can hold a firehose on a horse for an hour, but you can't make the bastard stop whining that he prefers sparkling water.

I never need any justification for anything I do here, whatsoever. Me giving you any is me going out of my way to be nice and democratic, when I have absolute power and can do whatever I want. All my efforts to be open and transparent are routinely met with generic 'lol no one cares why do you care haha' replies and 'aww man you totally failed to live up to the arbitrary expectations I set for you in my own head, but which I expect you to obey like the inscriptions on the tablets God personally handed to Moses :(' style responses. Why, exactly, should I care about appeasing any of those people?

Certainly not for the health of my site, because they simply shit up the place with inflammatory comments that I have to sift through to read what I find interesting.

Certainly not for their money, because none of them ever pay me anything either.

Certainly not for their emotional support, because they've made it very clear they are patiently waiting for me to have a meltdown so they can validate all their negative expectations of me.

At the end of the day, every single thing I do here depends on one thing; my personal enjoyment and investment in it. When that is threatened by retards who spend their entire existences defending objectively dreadful people and lying about me, I will act to get rid of them so that my personal enjoyment and investment remain intact.

That's my final word on the topic.

Early Adopter
Last edited:

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

VSoyBoy

I don't care about plausible deniability. People blatantly and shamelessly lie about my motives and actions and I get called a simp or a bait-taking retard when I try to explain them. I quietly endure this as a simple reality that there is nothing I can really do about, because I as the saying goes, you can hold a firehose on a horse for an hour, but you can't make the bastard stop whining that he prefers sparkling water.

I never need any justification for anything I do here, whatsoever. Me giving you any is me going out of my way to be nice and democratic, when I have absolute power and can do whatever I want. All my efforts to be open and transparent are routinely met with generic 'lol no one cares why do you care haha' replies and 'aww man you totally failed to live up to the arbitrary expectations I set for you in my own head, but which I expect you to obey like the inscriptions on the tablets God personally handed to Moses :(' style responses. Why, exactly, should I care about appeasing any of those people?

Certainly not for the health of my site, because they simply shit up the place with inflammatory comments that I have to sift through to read what I find interesting.

Certainly not for their money, because none of them ever pay me anything either.

Certainly not for their emotional support, because they've made it very clear they are patiently waiting for me to have a meltdown so they can validate all their negative expectations of me.

At the end of the day, every single thing I do here depends on one thing; my personal enjoyment and investment in it. When that is threatened by retards who spend their entire existences defending objectively dreadful people and lying about me, I will act to get rid of them so that my personal enjoyment and investment remain intact.

Proctor the reddit mod.jpeg.jpg

so we are also banning Legal Mindset posting since he also defended kiki right? :botanheadshake:
He's also been stanning for Dr. Disrespect even after his admission. But he showed us that one contract so he's fine I guess...

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Really the worst thing about this Naganon situation is that Suisei is a flip

Eureka

I dont know what's more impressive, naganon for accidentally mind breaking you into believing everyone is ready to backstab you for a laugh, or @shipmate_F in a small sentence able to create an entire Proctorgraph on said mind break.

Early Adopter
Really the worst thing about this Naganon situation is that Suisei is a flip
Fucking hell id rather her be a fucking chink GOD WHY

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Because awoogers desperately needed something to be proud of.
Lol no

But anyway she inherited the singing talent of the flips so I guess that's a plus

But I really could have gone out of my life without knowing that fact even though it's already out there

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Top Bottom