"Remember to wash your Pip-penis chat"Pipkin Pippa

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Fair, but I don't remember who you were before the name change.
He's jambalaya you mong. How the fuck do you spend every day chatting in this dump and don't remember the other retards you rub shoulders with on the daily?
Regular users can only see name changes up to a month I think? Idk how long it lasts but I do know that after a while we plebs can't see it anymore. A person can see their own name changes and jannies obviously also can.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Okay, I get it now. Literally everything you say is bait.
- Naganon, talking to Jambalaya, the dude who pretended to be italian for like half a year for the bit.

Everyday I thank god riverbear doesn't leave the general. Naganon and tourist would evaporate instantly....

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
He's jambalaya you mong. How the fuck do you spend every day chatting in this dump and don't remember the other retards you rub shoulders with on the daily?
I do remember some when they change their names, but not all. A lot of you ոiggers constantly change your names for a bit. :whatastory:

Early Adopter
I do remember some when they change their names, but not all. A lot of you ոiggers constantly change your names for a bit. :whatastory:
Awoogers keeps up and hes a sea mammal, whats your excuse

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Early Adopter
That I care about other shit besides remembering every single shitposter on a vtuber forum.
Awoogers lives in post apocalyptic shithole that runs on monopoly money filled with giant poisonous flying radioactive cockroaches, blood sucking loud buzzing flies, cannibals, dog eaters, and child molesters, also known as Phillipines. He barely survives to see another day, every single day, and he still remembers people.

"I have better things to do" is not an excuse.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Awoogers lives in post apocalyptic shithole that runs on monopoly money filled with giant poisonous flying radioactive cockroaches, blood sucking loud buzzing flies, cannibals, dog eaters, and child molesters, also known as Phillipines. He barely survives to see another day, every single day, and he still remembers people.

Niganon is too busy remembering every post hexa has ever made.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Easily. God's Strongest Nicknames are so common, they're kind of like the MCU in how everything slushes together into a nondescript gray mass.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Cute, Asian Canadian and pon. How did she escape Fishman
:fishmandispair:

Negzana

Easily. God's Strongest Nicknames are so common, they're kind of like the MCU in how everything slushes together into a nondescript gray mass.
says the Shiori pfp

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Cute, Asian Canadian and pon. How did she escape Fishman
:fishmandispair:

Because he hires vtubers, not flesh thots. Using "vtuber" in the title like that is fucking shameless.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Do you think Hexa will kill herself when she gets her gun back or we good?

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Negzana

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Hm

I think a storm passes here yesterday but I'll ignore that for the sake of my sanity(I snorted coffee instead of drinking it)

Sometimes when you remember shit it makes life slightly better

Top Bottom