"Don't talk anymore. Please. Dream is broken"Takane Lui

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Stunned But Dumb

The worst part about the Asylum Universe is that there is quite a lot of Characters exclusive to the Pippaposting Thread: So if you never read it you would miss a good chunk of lore
Some people still don't know about AI Reticule arc. Oh reminder: The Sharty arc started in the pippa thread too

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
The worst part about the Asylum Universe is that there is quite a lot of Characters exclusive to the Pippaposting Thread: So if you never read it you would miss a good chunk of lore
Pippasylum Universe

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
On the other hand, there are some storylines you just want to skip.

Like the Pippaposting thread.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

There's also some storylines I wish I skipped, like this thread.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
At least he wasn't choking on a twink

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Awoogers

God's Strongest Dragoon

those are from the NCR Yamanbas we faggots from the 3rd island dont do pagpag as far as im aware
Jacob Smith did nothing wrong.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
those are from the NCR Yamanbas we faggots from the 3rd island dont do pagpag as far as im aware
Are you Legion, House, or Yes Man?

Awoogers

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Looking forward to seeing if any interesting content comes from this eclipse situation, though it does make me realize some people I associate with are actual lunatics, talking about setting up some jars of water to "charge" to make "moonwater" or some shit as a reagent for spells, and planning to meditate through the eclipse for one reason or another.

Pretty fucking dumb, but I can't stick around to ramble about it. I have to prepare my sacrificial victim and get him ready for the zenith of the eclipse, because if I don't strike the heart in the moment of alignment, the portal between the material plane and the Shadow Prison where Lord Adrammelech is kept will remain sealed, Black Gate will never open and He will never rule the realm of man. My last 7 years of devotion will have been for nothing if I fail, so--

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
CAESAR WILL BE PLEASED BY YOUR ALLIGEANCE.
Looking forward to seeing if any interesting content comes from this eclipse situation, though it does make me realize some people I associate with are actual lunatics, talking about setting up some jars of water to "charge" to make "moonwater" or some shit as a reagent for spells, and planning to meditate through the eclipse for one reason or another.

Pretty fucking dumb, but I can't stick around to ramble about it. I have to prepare my sacrificial victim and get him ready for the zenith of the eclipse, because if I don't strike the heart in the moment of alignment, the portal between the material plane and the Shadow Prison where Lord Adrammelech is kept will remain sealed, Black Gate will never open and He will never rule the realm of man. My last 7 years of devotion will have been for nothing if I fail, so--
It's amazing how people from the dawn of man to the information age are all similarly bewildered by a barely visible dimming of the sun/moon.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
It's amazing how people from the dawn of man to the information age are all similarly bewildered by a barely visible dimming of the sun/moon.

Not to mention ascribing magical portents to something that is simply a coincidental expression of celestial physics.

The fact the shadow of the eclipse contains a demon lord's castle is happenstance.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

"I'm schizophrenic, repetitive, and a little unhinged. I make shitposts, I am out of control and at times hard to follow. But if you can't handle me at my AI Reticule, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my Nolan Penis Explosion."

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Top Bottom