"In my defense, I regret nothing. And nobody can control me because I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed"Noir Vesper

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
JOg0WdX.png

Alright.

Which of you fuckers is this?
:nolancries:it was actually Hexa:crushsobs:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Enough of this gay shit. Time for a new survey. Which vtuber has the hottest fans? For me it's Polka.
polka fan 1.png1671163692212030.jpgpolka fan 2.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

God's Strongest Dragoon

Her guerrilla marketing here worked pretty well, no harm in trying it again.
Is it really guerrilla marketing if you groom one of your fans into being your janny, who by his own admission doesn't moderate for shit, and said janny proceeds to post about her non-stop here? That's just normal advertising.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Is it really guerrilla marketing if you groom one of your fans into being your janny, who by his own admission doesn't moderate for shit, and said janny proceeds to post about her non-stop here?
All the information we're fed by him caters suspiciously well with the users here. We've gotten doxxing, racism, rrats, cancellations, rants about the Vermintide doing the cancellation, menhera moments, etc. That shit's like crack to us, and some of it was even provided by herself.

You really think she's actually like that or is it just an act to get our attention? It's the former lmao

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Is it really guerrilla marketing if you groom one of your fans into being your janny, who by his own admission doesn't moderate for shit, and said janny proceeds to post about her non-stop here? That's just normal advertising.
I post obsessively about my oshi. First it was Pippa in the Pippa thread (regulars could confirm that), then it became Hexa, who I was posting about non-stop before I even became a janny. I promise you that Hexa has never once asked me to advertise her.
All the information we're fed by him caters suspiciously well with the users here. We've gotten doxxing, racism, rrats, cancellations, rants about the Vermintide doing the cancellation, menhera moments, etc. That shit's like crack to us, and some of it was even provided by herself.

You really think she's actually like that or is it just an act to get our attention? It's the former lmao
She is pretty much exactly what she looks like on stream, the only difference is on stream she tones down some of the edge that you can see when she posts here or in the discord.

Stunned But Dumb

NAME UP TO 10 OF YOUR FAVORITE CHUUBAS IN ORDER OF MOST>LEAST LIKED
Screw you Mexican't, I'll do it in reverse

Kuroa-chan
F_vRI0RaUAAZitS
F_vRI0Ma0AAEUv6

Kuroa is a small, 2-view vtuber who has been around for a pretty long time. She's been actively streaming as a vtuber (actually a png tuber) since early 2020, quite a bit before the western boom of vtubing. While she's not really well known, many small circles are aware of a japanese woman who joins Killer Instinct lobbies and kind of crushes people really hard. Even in her early years she was notable for being strong at KI. She's a fighting game autist in general, but also is a big fan of Magic the Gathering and has streamed playing matches of that as well.

She adores fighting games and though I don't understand much of what she says (I'm learning! Slowly!) she really is sincere about her adoration of the genre. It really is nostalgic to me, and makes me remember my old fg group, hanging out all day playing different games and talking about how we would go to tournaments together. That group fell apart over time, but chilling in Kuroa's chat brings me right back, even if I have to work a lot to understand what's being said. She tries any major fighter that comes out and is generally competent and really entertaining.

She's also Gacha sick. She plays that horse racing gacha and sometimes streams it or will roll between rounds and matches, much to the chagrin of her chat. It's always a goofy fun time with her and though I struggle to understand her and though she tilts in Juri matches, I'm really glad the algo hit me with her. Wish I knew of her earlier. I don't think she has any real aspirations to become super huge or anything and just wants to game with her community, but that's fine, I think.

As for her design, it's simple and chuuni. It stands out quite a bit and I'm a fan of it, even if it's kind of plain. There's not much difference between the 3d (MMD?) model and the live 2d (that she actually recently got just before I discovered her) besides the two big ones, but you want to know what my favorite part is? That little opening in the live2d... That's definitely a deliberate decision, huh?

Pipkin Pippa
They call her the People's Vtuber and I kind of get that. She's often called not that smart... stupid, but she's stunningly clever and has tons of creative ideas under those fluffy ears. She's hilarious and more internet savvy than you'd expect, but also very open and upfront, sometimes a little too much, but in a way that feels like there's more than a wacky character on youtube entertaining you.

What really captures me is her heavy amounts of LSE. Little Sister Experience... PL moment but I am a big brother and a lot of her streams remind me of days past helping my little sister play games and chilling on the couch watching movies and cartoons. Some of the only react slop I can stand, funny enough.

Another think I have a lot of appreciation for is how loyal she is to her friends. I know its a bit silly, but I'm constantly seeing people online and irl ready to destroy people they call friends for a drop of clout. Actionable and outspoken loyalty like hers is refreshing and wonderful.

When it comes to her design... it's alright. I'm not the biggest fan of pastels and pinks. I don't hate her design, it's cute, but a little too saccharine for me. She makes it work though, utilizing the gap that comes between her psychotic schizo moments and her down to earth endearingly sweet moments. What's much better though...
__pipkin_pippa_and_pipkin_pippa_phase_connect_drawn_by_ebiblue__sample-c21a0a1924ea6874599c2e8cf3415478.jpg

This design just hits in every way her regular outfit doesn't. It strikes a better balance over all and feels insanely distinct, like despite being her second outfit it feels like its her first and thats not just because she lost the files to her first one (she found them). I would never replace og pippa design, but it wouldn't be so bad if this did.

DokiBird/Selen Tatsuki
It took me along time to actually start watching Selen because I didn't pay that much attention to Niji besides Pomu and Elira (and sometimes Rosemi) early on and I really don't like Apex. I feel like every single time I noticed she was live, it was Apex. I know thats not true, but it felt true. So I mostly avoided her until a Pomu collab. Opened my eyes to just how off the walls hilarious and witty she can be. She's never been the brightest bulb in Nijisanji, but she's always been an explosive personality on her own.

Her solo commentary has always been strong but where she really shines is in collabs. She's fantastic at playing off of or along with others and is basically God's Strongest Instigator. I know that they may not be on good terms now to put it lightly, but she made just about every collaboration (except some of the big ones) with Niji EN ten times better with her crazy clever antics and jokes. Especially with Pomu, my beloved. Her time with Team SnakeBite was even able to make Apex tolerable, isn't that crazy? I think she's just an entertainer who can quickly pick up on the strengths of her partners, and play off of it easily. She makes others sound better just working with them.

Under that is an extremely hard worker who can be endearingly sweet. When she became Dokibird, I wondered if she would be ballistically different, but she's just herself but more. Unrestrained and even funnier... and dumber? No really, is Dokibird a bit more head empty than she used to be to you guys? She's still a gem to watch and I'm glad that she didn't change really and won't let the challenges Nijisanji put upon her didn't make her change. I'm still rooting for this girl... just... less apex... I'm begging

Calliope Mori
Ahh, pink woman my beloved. Along with Pikamee and Ironmouse, she got me into watching actual vtuber streams instead f just watching funny Korone and Shuba english clips that someone how hopped up on my recommended. I even would start listening to her music, which was cringe, but bursting with passion and personality. Just like her. No really, Calli's (specifically Calliope Mori, not DDK) early songs were mostly kind of wack even if they were fun, but I think it's fine because it shows just how much improvement she's made in her musical abilities over the years. She's truly come a long way. Still can't dance for shit, though....

Similar to Pippa above, I adore how much support and loyalty she has for her friends, both in and out of Hololive. I talked about it before, but she's almost always hyping people up, she's always in their chats or on twitter telling people just how awesome her new coworkers are. She can come off as distant because of her insane amount of over work (seriously, girl take a chill pill... go on a gaycation to the maldives with Kiara or something) but it's obvious if anyone asks for a collab she's almost immediately down.

Outside of Holo, I admire her loyalty to her early friends like MilkyQueen too, even if it can be a dual edged sword sometimes (not to Milky, just in general, Milky's a real talented sweetheart, Yagoo please.) She's never just abandoned her or anything like that and while I think most people think of her dropping the music of that dude who tried to dog on FWMC on twitter immediately, my favorite example of this is during her own 3d showcase where she steps away from the spotlight and gives a gigantic final hurrah to Boogey Voxx before they split up. The amount of character that takes is massive.

She gets a ton of hate, there's no vtuber place you can really go (besides reddit) that you won't see some Pink Woman Bad, regardless of if it's justified or not (she's done some real dumb bimbo stuff before), but I admire her all the same. Yeah there was definite luck in getting into Holo, but she wouldn't have ever made it to the barrier where that luck would've mattered if it weren't for her immense talent and hard work and she wouldn't still be relevent if she didn't keep growing that all these years.

Pink Woman Good.

Takanashi Kiara
No matter how much I may enjoy many vtubers content more, I think over any other streamer Kiara's probably the one I admire the most. Lots of people like to compare vtubing to the pro wrestling and in that sense, Kiara's real life is the perfect story, for better or for worse. It does sadden me that she has had to go through so much in her life, whether it was to her own mistakes or schizo, demented assholes, but I beam anytime I remember just how much she has risen above all of them. She really a talented superstar and an idol who, despite numerous trials and tribulations for actual YEARS made her dreams come true.

She's also way smarter than people give her credit for. Bottom left was a wack ass meme. I think her smarts come from having to deal with so much bs that she's always considering the future in her plans, but I guess there's also the more negative conclusion that she's so used to things falling apart that she automatically plans for that too. There's unfortunately always this mental darkness coming from such a cheery person, its strange. I also adore her creativity in stream/event ideas and her on the fly ingenuity for making hilarious bits and skits. Her frogiwawa events are a great example of that, but also her musical ventures.

I love myth a lot, I've said they're my favorite vtubing group many times and a big part of that is Kiara always being the unofficial wrangler for them. When three of your genmates are uwu shy girls and the other one is busy killing herself with her seventh project this week (it is tuesday), it can make the group feel isolating in a way, but Kiara is somehow often able to convince them to all get together every once in a while for big collabs or stuff like the scuffed ass first EN Advent calendar (her last minute idea, btw). Not justmyth either, but she's often pulling Council (also mostly shy girls) and Advent together as well. She's truly the heart and passion of Hololive EN, to me. The entire branch would be 100 times worse without her.

Also I just adore her music, she pumps out the covers and, imo, had the best vampire cover. I was out there streaming sparks all day... until Do U came out and knocked it out of the park imo. Kiara is a winner, through skill and perseverance. I think that if I didn't get attached to Ina early on, she'd be my oshi. I'll always root for this chimkin.

Now please, woman I beg you. Stop losing against the brain worms, you're literally at the top! I am on my hands and knees here...

There are others I enjoy and want to write about, but it's taking me forever to actually write this because overtime and rl stuff pops up so I'm just going to stop. I didn't even get to my top three, not that I think most will read all of this.

I really like vtubing and I really like this community. A few years I was an extreme doomer and I think a lot of that was the online groups I surrounded myself with. Those groups weren't always that way, honestly. The fact that this place and many vtubing communities are so far away from the mental illness of most terminally online communities and the focus is majorly on following the singing, gaming, dumb as hell antics of autistic dorks pretending to be cartoons is definitely why.

I will never agree with everything here and this place and the industry has its share of dumb shit, but the fact that someone can just post cute dog saying japenglish in her dorky accent and everyone can stop to appreciate that makes me glad to be around. I check in on my older communities and it depresses me, especially since I was kind of like that and maybe would be worse. I'm old, tired, and stressed but truly happy for the first time in years and as cringe as it may sound I owe part of it to these goofy guys and girls behind chinese cartoon avatars making me think that there really can be happiness and a reason to keep trying in this world.

I love Vtubing
I love the Asylum
I love Ina
Simple as

ok im done, you guys can go back to kissing or whatever it is you do in the hexagon

God's Strongest Dragoon

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Good job missing the point, retard
:irysthumbsupl::mikothumbsl:
You seemed to miss every other thing I said, retard. Was Pippa doing some sort of advertising when I posted her tweets or when she went live in the Pippa thread?

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

You seemed to miss every other thing I said, retard. Was Pippa doing some sort of advertising when I posted her tweets or when she went live in the Pippa thread?
Were you Pippa's janny? And no, the fact that you were posting about Hexa prior to becoming a janny doesn't make it less weird.
speaking of @Autisticus where is my nijiboy @soap suds at?
If Scuddle returned, hopefully soaps does too at some point.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Were you Pippa's janny? And no, the fact that you were posting about Hexa prior to becoming a janny doesn't make it less weird.

If Scuddle returned, hopefully soaps does too at some point.
I don't see the problem to be honest. I'm not going to stop posting about my oshi because she made me a janny. If your problem is how often I post about her, then bring it up to Proctor.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I don't see the problem to be honest. I'm not going to stop posting about my oshi because she made me a janny. If your problem is how often I post about her, then bring it up to Proctor.

NAGANON, DON'T DO IT!!! IT'S BAIT NAGANON DON'T HIT REPLY!!

5y8nni.jpg

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
NAGANON, DON'T DO IT!!! IT'S BAIT NAGANON DON'T HIT REPLY!!

5y8nni.jpg
Is he just baiting? He just seems like he's eternally pissed about Hexaposting. :ameliaThink:
I can't tell sometimes.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

God's Strongest Dragoon

Is he just baiting? He just seems like he's eternally pissed about Hexaposting. :ameliaThink:
I can't tell sometimes.
You are very lucky that @MerelyTourist joined the forum because otherwise I'd argue that you're the dumbest motherfucker on this forum.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
You are very lucky that @MerelyTourist joined the forum because otherwise I'd argue that you're the dumbest motherfucker on this forum.
Sorry, I can't keep up with every user that changes his name. I will now keep in mind that everything you post is bait.

Top Bottom