"I am Goofy!"Inugami Korone

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Something I just thought of, do any of you have a vtuber that for whatever reason you hate to the point you wish it graduated? I have seen people that talk shit of someone like matsuri or mikeneko for being menhera/whores but I don't know if anyone actually hates them. so just a question that I hope whoever answers doesn't glow while doing so.
ManrinaVT, don't even need to elaborate.
Froot, lying whore that is at an arm's reach to good people.
Yozora Aoi, for reasons already elaborated in my infodump (it's a bit incomplete after I did my reps but what is there is true).

I don't really hate vtubers, I can always not watch, but I draw the line when they're close to people I like and there's a risk of influencing them.
She says she isn't dating anyone. Since the guy deleted/privated all of his accounts, there isn't any proof at the moment.

She has said/done a lot that is unfriendly to unicorns. I'm not a fan of male collabs either, albeit for different reasons.
There are masochists around. I think she has the potential to become a trainwreck GFE, but I don't advise it, it's a one-way road to misery and she's already menhera enough, it will stagnate her growth.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
ManrinaVT, don't even need to elaborate.
The nice thing about a Marina graduation is there's about a 41% chance of it happening :smugina:

If I was a unicorn, I would have been scared off by all the times she has mentioned her past boyfriends on stream. I wouldn't care if Hexa were in a relationship. I have just seen too many male collabs end poorly, both from a content standpoint and instances where the woman ends up immensely uncomfortable because the guy spends the whole time flirting with her.
"From a content standpoint" yeah sure buddy. Do you mind backing up a bit? I don't want that horn there stabbing me by accident 🦄

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
"Guys, I'm not a unicorn. I just don't want her to collab with any males ever."
-The veritable tranny-loving janny, Niganon
Where exactly have I said she should "never" collab with a male? I said I'm not a fan of male collabs and that I hate male vtubers. I guess I need to clarify that there can be exceptions to this statement (uwu is probably the least bad because he can actually be funny at times), although I haven't ever seen a male collab that I would pick over your average collab between female vtubers. This instance of showing up to a donothon for one of her friends is perfectly fine. She's free to choose to collaborate with who she wants, and collabing with males is not enough to get me to stop supporting her.
There are masochists around. I think she has the potential to become a trainwreck GFE, but I don't advise it, it's a one-way road to misery and she's already menhera enough, it will stagnate her growth.
I think it would be a good idea to choose between doing GFE content and collabing with males. I can see this becoming a problem in the future.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Where exactly have I said she should "never" collab with a male? I said I'm not a fan of male collabs and that I hate male vtubers. I guess I need to clarify that there can be exceptions to this statement (uwu is probably the least bad because he can actually be funny at times), although I haven't ever seen a male collab that I would pick over your average collab between female vtubers. This instance of showing up to a donothon for one of her friends is perfectly fine. She's free to choose to collaborate with who she wants, and collabing with males is not enough to get me to stop supporting her.

I think it would be a good idea to choose between doing GFE content and collabing with males. I can see this becoming a problem in the future.
My guy you're deepthroating the bait again. Nobody gives a shit about you being a unicorn or not.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Forgot to point it out, but I think I know why niganon doesn't like male collabs

Something something the CCV is the the penis. The bigger the cock, the more pleasure you can give to the woman
240323-143226.png

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Can we get LM to cover this next?:smugpipi:

Clip related:

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
My guy you're deepthroating the bait again. Nobody gives a shit about you being a unicorn or not.
I keep forgetting this isn't a place for reasonable discussion. Not enough White people on this forum. :smugpipi:

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I keep forgetting this isn't a place for reasonable discussion. Not enough White people on this forum. :smugpipi:

shit, even I'm fine with Hexa collabing, you really don't need to write essays about how you're not a unicorn

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
No to feeling threatened. Male vtubers are almost all fаggots or sexpests, so yeah, I'd prefer they stayed away from grooming Hexa. Believe me, if I was a unicorn, I would not have picked Hexa as my oshi. Sorry, Hexa.
Don't want them taking your job?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
"Guys, I'm not a unicorn. I just don't want her to collab with any males ever."
-The veritable tranny-loving janny, Niganon
He secretly want all males for himself.
Something I just thought of, do any of you have a vtuber that for whatever reason you hate to the point you wish it graduated? I have seen people that talk shit of someone like matsuri or mikeneko for being menhera/whores but I don't know if anyone actually hates them. so just a question that I hope whoever answers doesn't glow while doing so.
MarinЪ - obviously. I wish her getting permabanned everywhere in this galaxy.
Mikeneko - and i guess i'll voice a common sentiment here - she's good entertainer and i wish she get a good healthy break from streaming and get proper pshychiatric help to get out of this self-esteem pit. And break all communication with family, becasue it's very obvious that someone close gassing her constantly, for many years.
But i fucking wish every single vtweeter go work in the mines or something.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Guys, guys I may have stumbled unto @naganon's facedoxx...

6t4xkr.jpg

@randomtranny this all but confirms it, there's someone more faggier than you in this forum and it's someone who oshis you.
:crushGettingWorse:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Guys, guys I may have stumbled unto @naganon's facedoxx...

6t4xkr.jpg

@randomtranny this all but confirms it, there's someone more faggier than you in this forum and it's someone who oshis you.
:crushGettingWorse:

personally, I'm leaning more towards:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Why am I on this godforsaken website? :gunpeko:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Why am I on this godforsaken website? :gunpeko:
To talk to the tranny. You should get her number already so you don't have to put up with us :smugrys:

Top Bottom