"I'm popping out of the egg! Ollie is ovulating!"Kureiji Ollie

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
A GFE streamer wouldn't lie about that, would they?
She hasn't been GFE at all until now. And by the looks of it, she isn't the best at it. :smugpipi:
Discord-Bh6-ZLGv5sb.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
She hasn't been GFE at all until now. And by the looks of it, she isn't the best at it. :smugpipi:
Discord-Bh6-ZLGv5sb.png
We were just making jokes about Niganob, but I don't think there's anything more cucked than having to ask permission to play a video game with people. Except @MerelyTourist but that's obvious.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
An evil Nazi learns the meaning of love and tolerance through his budding relationship with a tranny.

Proctor can sell the rights to Hollywood, make a billion dollars, kick his landlords out of their homes and become the darling of progressive California.
It's so perfect, there's already a trailer voiceover for it

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
We were just making jokes about Niganob, but I don't think there's anything more cucked than having to ask permission to play a video game with people. Except @MerelyTourist but that's obvious.
@midori WTF you think you have unicorns? You could have trolls pretending to be unicorns though.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
@midori WTF you think you have unicorns? You could have trolls pretending to be unicorns though.
She has said/done a lot that is unfriendly to unicorns. I'm not a fan of male collabs either, albeit for different reasons.

Stunned But Dumb

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Stunned But Dumb

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
She has said/done a lot that is unfriendly to unicorns. I'm not a fan of male collabs either, albeit for different reasons.
Flow and dynamics tend to be off. I'd recommend to do something off-stream first if you feel awkward. Getting into GTA RP is unironically great way to work on your communication.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I'm not a unicorn. I just hate male vtubers.
Feeling threatened? Don't want potential rivals for grooming Hexa, janny? :smugpipi:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Feeling threatened? Don't want potential rivals for grooming Hexa, janny? :smugpipi:
No to feeling threatened. Male vtubers are almost all fаggots or sexpests, so yeah, I'd prefer they stayed away from grooming Hexa. Believe me, if I was a unicorn, I would not have picked Hexa as my oshi. Sorry, Hexa.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I thought you got paid to promote her stuff.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
No to feeling threatened. Male vtubers are almost all fаggots or sexpests, so yeah, I'd prefer they stayed away from grooming Hexa. Believe me, if I was a unicorn, I would not have picked Hexa as my oshi. Sorry, Hexa.
Oh fuck, i forgot that 1/2-views are festering with all kinds of vermin. uwoslab is like smallest of decent guys i can remember, and he's PNG.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I thought you got paid to promote her stuff.
I shill her because I want more people to watch her, because she's my oshi and I think she's great.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
"Guys im not a unicorn, I just act, think, breathe and shit like one!!!"

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
"Guys im not a unicorn, I just act, think, breathe and shit like one!!!"
If I was a unicorn, I would have been scared off by all the times she has mentioned her past boyfriends on stream. I wouldn't care if Hexa were in a relationship. I have just seen too many male collabs end poorly, both from a content standpoint and instances where the woman ends up immensely uncomfortable because the guy spends the whole time flirting with her.

God's Strongest Dragoon

If I was a unicorn, I would have been scared off by all the times she has mentioned her past boyfriends on stream. I wouldn't care if Hexa were in a relationship. I have just seen too many male collabs end poorly, both from a content standpoint and instances where the woman ends up immensely uncomfortable because the guy spends the whole time flirting with her.
"Guys, I'm not a unicorn. I just don't want her to collab with any males ever."
-The veritable tranny-loving janny, Niganon

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
cope

Top Bottom