Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Stunned But Dumb

Should Hex Akuma really be all that embarrassed

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hexa was dying of embarrassment while her discord liveposted about her first members GFE video. :whatastory:
Discord-e-LATbw-Rmm-O.png

Discord-I4is-A6terx.png
Did she at least make money from it?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Considering you need membership to watch it, yes.
Good. If you gonna hoe out then you better be cashin out.
That's what my grandma used to say.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Hexa was dying of embarrassment while her discord liveposted about her first members GFE video. :whatastory:
Discord-e-LATbw-Rmm-O.png

Discord-I4is-A6terx.png
So, are you going to review the video for us?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
So, are you going to review the video for us?
I'm not into GFE, so the first video was a little uncomfortable at times, particularly the kissing parts. However, the embarrassment that Hexa felt watching the liveposting made it all worth it. The second, non-GFE video, I liked a lot more. It was just cute/wholesome ASMR. She does need a better mic setup though, which it looks like she is aware of:
Discord-y-Lz4-Mu-Ayxq.png

Hff201

Early Adopter
I'm not into GFE, so the first video was a little uncomfortable at times, particularly the kissing parts. However, the embarrassment that Hexa felt watching the liveposting made it all worth it. The second, non-GFE video, I liked a lot more. It was just cute/wholesome ASMR. She does need a better mic setup though, which it looks like she is aware of:
Discord-y-Lz4-Mu-Ayxq.png
Interesting.

Out of curiosity, is she still dating paedostache man? If so I could see trouble brewing if she goes further down the GFE route.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Interesting.

Out of curiosity, is she still dating paedostache man? If so I could see trouble brewing if she goes further down the GFE route.
She says she isn't dating anyone. Since the guy deleted/privated all of his accounts, there isn't any proof at the moment.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She says she isn't dating anyone. Since the guy deleted/privated all of his accounts, there isn't any proof at the moment.
Oh sweet, did you get invited to the wedding?!?!?

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Can the jannies rename the thread to The Cuckxagon: The Cuckening of Naganon?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
@John Vtuber👁️ would be the cuck since he is actually into her.

I don't know what's going on because I'm playing Dragon's Dogma II, but can you please stop being a cuck, or continue being a cuck if that's your end-goal, I'm not back-reading

Hff201

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Eventually it'll loop around to you faggots getting together and cucking Hexa.

doesn't he have randomtranny? I may be a whore, but I'm not a homewrecker (or gay for that matter)

Stunned But Dumb

Sometimes I'll go through the highlights of old farms threads just for giggles and running into you guys is always funny, especially before 2020. I don't know, I'm reading through the polyamory thread (fitting for the current conversation) and I've ran into an inmate a couple times.

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
Something I just thought of, do any of you have a vtuber that for whatever reason you hate to the point you wish it graduated? I have seen people that talk shit of someone like matsuri or mikeneko for being menhera/whores but I don't know if anyone actually hates them. so just a question that I hope whoever answers doesn't glow while doing so.
I don't really find it in my heart to hate anyone. If someone hurts me enough I just will ignore them and push them out of my view/life. I think anger is a hurtful thing, and I don't want to find myself holding onto any bits of anger. Plus VTubing is supposed to be an escape. I'll focus on the good.
:koronehappyl:
It was suppose to be a containment thread for comments that were metaposting about forum users and unrelated to vtubing as a whole. @Panko Enjoyer tried to speedrun it directly into a banter thread and dox'd @Scoots but @naganon had to be a colossal fag and lust after the local troon.
It wasn't my fault atleast. :smugina:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
@John Vtuber👁️ would be the cuck since he is actually into her.
CUCKCEPTION
Flames of the Asylum

Coming soon to Netflix... and other sites run by kikes

Niganon is an ordinary gay of color... but xir life is soon to be torn apart by love... and jealousy...
After a drunken night in the fagcord, and countless grooming attempts by resident kitten breeder The Prostate, Niganon finds himself in the arms of another...

The asylum has admitted a new patient, a no-shits-given transformer who quickly becomes Niganon's secret flame, but our hero fears the world outside of the closet, so he chooses to claim a woman instead... until his secrets are eventually revealed...

This summer... the greatest revelations of love shall be made...
Will Niganon finally be honest about his feelings...?
Will John... ever stop being such a slut?
Will the Groomcord ever be the subject of a twitter callout...?
and greatest of all... will the poor souls of the asylum ever recover from the sheer atomic bomb of faggotry and autism that is this thread?!

Produced by Asylum Pictures LTD.
The images depicted in this film are not for the consumption of the general public and may cause homophobia, suicidal thoughts or a deep sense of lasting regret, viewer discretion is advised

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
CUCKCEPTION
Flames of the Asylum

Coming soon to Netflix... and other sites run by kikes

Niganon is an ordinary gay of color... but xir life is soon to be torn apart by love... and jealousy...
After a drunken night in the fagcord, and countless grooming attempts by resident kitten breeder The Prostate, Niganon finds himself in the arms of another...

The asylum has admitted a new patient, a no-shits-given transformer who quickly becomes Niganon's secret flame, but our hero fears the world outside of the closet, so he chooses to claim a woman instead... until his secrets are eventually revealed...

This summer... the greatest revelations of love shall be made...
Will Niganon finally be honest about his feelings...?
Will John... ever stop being such a slut?
Will the Groomcord ever be the subject of a twitter callout...?
and greatest of all... will the poor souls of the asylum ever recover from the sheer atomic bomb of faggotry and autism that is this thread?!

Produced by Asylum Pictures LTD.
The images depicted in this film are not for the consumption of the general public and may cause homophobia, suicidal thoughts or a deep sense of lasting regret, viewer discretion is advised
No shits given huh. Id watch it. :marinesmug:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Top Bottom