"From this day onwards, this human rights thing will haunt me forever!"Oozora Subaru

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Something I just thought of, do any of you have a vtuber that for whatever reason you hate to the point you wish it graduated? I have seen people that talk shit of someone like matsuri or mikeneko for being menhera/whores but I don't know if anyone actually hates them. so just a question that I hope whoever answers doesn't glow while doing so.
Vshojo collabs would be infinitely more watchable if Froot's whore ass was guaranteed to never be in them. The same goes for Zen but I don't want them to graduate as much as I want them to be honest and use their own voice instead of that soulless text to speech program.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Something I just thought of, do any of you have a vtuber that for whatever reason you hate to the point you wish it graduated? I have seen people that talk shit of someone like matsuri or mikeneko for being menhera/whores but I don't know if anyone actually hates them. so just a question that I hope whoever answers doesn't glow while doing so.
I can't think of anyone I hate to that extent, and I wouldn't want to take away someone who has their fans, or at least detractors entertained by their lolcowdom. However, if you forced me to pick someone, I'd pick Annoying Orange.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I was going to say I don't give enough of a fuck to hate someone enough to wish they'd graduate (I'd settle for Froot just leaving Vshojo and going indie) but thinking on it, I actually wish Vox just fucked off. While it was mainly Luxiem as a whole that caused it, he was a huge part in causing the audience of NijiEN to shift into what it is now: a bunch of fujo tumblrites whose average age is likely below the legal drinking age.

Anyone familiar with those ~8 months of pre-Luxiem NijiEN knows how sudden the shift was in the NijiEN audience when Vox rolled onto the scene and started fostering one of the biggest and worst communities in the EN scene. I normally don't care about shithole communities if they stay in their own little quadrant but how often Nijisisters have gone out and harassed the other Nijigirls and talked about wishing death on the TSB boys for playing Helldivers 2 with Doki has made wish their oshi gets hit by a bus. His ASMR shenanigans like the rape asmr should have gotten him yeeted off youtube.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Discord-wf-QWCJ8-E4-M.png

:pekomusliml:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Froot
Vox
Uki
Merryweather

Whore
femboy
femboy
Gigafaggot

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So for future newfags who are doing their reps: THIS THREAD IS AN EXCEPTION DO NOT BACKREAD HERE. It's not worth knowing the origins of the thread name I am full of regret
I would make it mandatory reading tbh. Anyone who can slog through that shit and still wants more should definitely be in an insane asylum.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
There's no-one I actively want to graduate. I don't like people losing platforms on principle, some vtubers are annoying bitches but they have a right to be annoying bitches.

Vshojo collabs would be infinitely more watchable if Froot's whore ass was guaranteed to never be in them.
This is uncalled for :annoyedpippa:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I found Reticule's PL.
jeffrey-dahmer-5.jpg

No wonder he's like that :smugpipi:.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Vshojo collabs would be infinitely more watchable if Froot's whore ass was guaranteed to never be in them. The same goes for Zen but I don't want them to graduate as much as I want them to be honest and use their own voice instead of that soulless text to speech program.

My entire dislike of Zen is that trying to riff off a fucking TTS delay is god damn soul numbing as anyone commenting on shit he says has to stop and wait in fucking silence for a reply. Everyone should coordinate on tearing his ass relentlessly without waiting for a response and force him to just give in and cope. It would actually only be a benefit and an improvement to watchability if the fucker just SPOKE.

If people in the Vshojo audience don't give a shit Froot is a lying, clout chasing whore (real), they won't give a shit Zen is a man. Even give it a dumb 'lore' reason like "I got a voice modulator installed but they mixed up the component model and gave me a male voice. Oh well.". Boom, instant cope excuse if anyone actually cares.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

I didn't just sweep for her, I kept her company when her husband was away.
We've finally found one of the four men whose head sits upon Mount Cuckmore

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I didn't just sweep for her, I kept her company when her husband was away.
Sorry, let me rephrase for you:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

God's Strongest Dragoon

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa was dying of embarrassment while her discord liveposted about her first members GFE video. :whatastory:
Discord-e-LATbw-Rmm-O.png

Discord-I4is-A6terx.png

Top Bottom