"My dad is proud about the fact that he committed war crimes in Russia 40 years ago"Kattarina Qutie

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Why did you reply to his post in the general thread from the hexagon thread while linking to the degen thread?
:confusedshuba:
to not clutter the main thread with a reply that has nothing to do with vtubers, and my reply isn't degen content so I don't think I should post it on the degen thread. :mitothink:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
and for someone that claims to be a prude you seem to find some weird NSFW things. :botanheadshake:
There is no way to see that first series of images and not have a morbid curiosity to see the full story. Like watching a trainwreck...in stop-motion animation.
Also, the pose is basically taken from the Vitruvian Man! That's art!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
There is no way to see that first series of images and not have a morbid curiosity to see the full story. Like watching a trainwreck...in stop-motion animation.
That shit is like the meth of weird animations! if you see koikatsu you run the other way! :botanheadshake:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Why are you like this

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Why are you like this
If you know to respond like this, that means you watched, and that means you are the same.
As originally stated; this type of suffering is the kind that must be shared. By spreading the mental anguish, it's effect on me is lessened. Like an AoE attack that is weaker the more people it hits.

Stunned But Dumb

If you know to respond like this, that means you watched, and that means you are the same.
As originally stated; this type of suffering is the kind that must be shared. By spreading the mental anguish, it's effect on me is lessened. Like an AoE attack that is weaker the more people it hits.
I disagree. I feel that its the type of thing that should be bottled up and hidden away from the eyes of man or God

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I did not. I just say it specifically toward you in general, not to the particular NSFW work you shared beforehand.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Guys I don't know about you but there is a fine line between brilliance and madness and basically what I am trying to say is that this is the best thread on the forum right now.

Stunned But Dumb

Guys I don't know about you but there is a fine line between brilliance and madness and basically what I am trying to say is that this is the best thread on the forum right now.
I agree, because it keeps the worst out of the rest of the site. I love filters, I love filters

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
What in the fuck

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
wrong thread
and for someone that claims to be a prude you seem to find some weird NSFW things. :botanheadshake:

Salado

I'm torn between read this thread more often... or drink until I forget it exist.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm torn between read this thread more often... or drink until I forget it exist.
Are you reading the thread... or is the thread reading you?

It is a truly sad event when the pippa thread gets upstaged by a discord knockoff thread... THE WEST HAS FALLEN
1711183835306.png

CAM ON PIPPAH NIGEHS! PUMP THOSE NUMBAHS UP YA LOUTS!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It's truly a Shakespearean romance. Lots of tragedy, interspersed with occasional comedy. I don't remember a "scratch and sniff" line in Romeo and Juliet though.
An evil Nazi learns the meaning of love and tolerance through his budding relationship with a tranny.

Proctor can sell the rights to Hollywood, make a billion dollars, kick his landlords out of their homes and become the darling of progressive California.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Are you reading the thread... or is the thread reading you?

It is a truly sad event when the pippa thread gets upstaged by a discord knockoff thread... THE WEST HAS FALLEN
View attachment 66650
CAM ON PIPPAH NIGEHS! PUMP THOSE NUMBAHS UP YA LOUTS!
The impact of reticules nuts exploding was not negligible......

kingcaid

Top Bottom