"MILK DOESNT EXPIRE i drink milk past 1-2 weeks all the time!! im lactose intolerant though so it kinda hurts ;v;"Lia Rinkou

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Personally I am not a fan of male vtubers collabing with bitches outside of Holostars, them are bros. However I am also cool with Hexa not streaming so I try to put myself in Niganons shoes but I can't, I'll try to do better next time.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

God's Strongest Dragoon

@randomtranny congratulations, somehow you managed to not be the biggest fag on this forum despite being a literal fag because @naganon is such a colossal fag.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1698621869405927.png

Nice bait you got there.
Answer the question.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Answer the question.
I would be fine with it because as far as troons go, @randomtranny is alright. If they weren't already friends, and randomtranny wasn't /here/, it would be a different story. At the end of the day, it's still up to Hexa.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Damn, Neganon wants to sit on the cuck chair that badly.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

kanpainiggi

Something I just thought of, do any of you have a vtuber that for whatever reason you hate to the point you wish it graduated? I have seen people that talk shit of someone like matsuri or mikeneko for being menhera/whores but I don't know if anyone actually hates them. so just a question that I hope whoever answers doesn't glow while doing so.
Marina, Silvy and Krimbo. The first 2 are self explanatory the latter I just don't like cuz he's a grand standing, marina gaurding, chicano mega femboy.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Can we get LM to cover this next?:smugpipi:

Clip related:

Eh, there's not anything particularly notable about the case that I can see from the pleadings, unless the alleged infringing products are just similar to, rather than directly copying, the originals (and I'm not going to go hunting for the images to check). If it's a direct copy, it's a very straightforward case; if the question is what constitutes expressive elements of a fantasy phallus as opposed to functional, that could get wild.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I think this is @thhrang 's fault. He's the Pippa guy.
You were the first person to ever post about/shill Pippa on KF and I probably would not be here if you hadn't had fucking posted about her.

You've ruined my life... now I have to read Niganon flirt with vermintide on a forum...
:urtearingmeapart:

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
How would you feel about Hexa collaborating with @randomtranny?
Unless Hexa wanted me to I probably wouldn't. She's a good person, and friend. However our content differs greatly, and I always worry my style wouldn't be a good fit in someone else's stream. As far as group game stuff goes like marioparty though I think that's fair game.

People would probably be expecting me to sound like a fag, or a male. I put effort into my stuff and most can't tell. I just crack jokes about tranny shit here cause it's a bit of a break and cope.
:smugpipi:
@randomtranny congratulations, somehow you managed to not be the biggest fag on this forum despite being a literal fag because @naganon is such a colossal fag.
It's too much effort to be a femboy man. I don't wanna go to fag parades and stuff I just wanna play my cute games and watch anime

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
Top Bottom