"Wait Nikola Tesla is still alive isn't he? He's the dude who eats a lot of food on youtube"S.S. Isa

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
You guys need to kiss or something already.
It's ok freebird really! You and niganon are made for each other clearly. I already have a man in my life, and its Spike Spiegel. We are in a REALLY committed relationship not like you would know anything about that, and I would appreciate if you didn't reply to me when I'm currently on a date (again not like you would know what that is) because again bro I am out with the boy (not like you would know about that anyways were like really committed). So yeah.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Proctor verified me. Living life to its fullest full of joy, and having fun and joking with my circumstances is how I cope with everything. Life's good. Am I not trooned enough for you Nene??

:smugpipi:
Wow, I would not expect a random tranny would mindbreak Spic Shithead Extraordinaire @Nenélove in a fucking shitposting forum about vtubers but here we are.

Rrat: Troon is a FED watching @famous artist pipkun because he's a tax evader and @Reticule cos he's a Jewish, meat loving freak like the second coming of Dahmer.

or sweets and gacha

especially gacha
Mentally ill MEN not Ass-backwards, Retarded Flips.

It's not my fault you are this threads punching bag. Have you tried being a little less tistic. :pippasadl:
LOL Skill issue.

My original pick was Kraft Lawrence. I can troon out here and there as a treat. :smugpipi:
God's Strongest RandomTranny.
:gurasemperfi::gurasemperfi::gurasemperfi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Rrat: Troon is a FED watching @famous artist pipkun because he's a tax evader and @Reticule cos he's a Jewish, meat loving freak like the second coming of Dahmer.
That's not the kind of meat love I'm talking about you pervert.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I have a solution to both your problems
considerthefollowing.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Stunned But Dumb

My favorite part about all these theories is at no point during my stay here, no one has ever questioned where I came from or how I even found this site.

You know, I still assume people just came from the farms in someway and I assumed you did too, but we're long past that. In fact (barring you have alts on kiwi) you made your account there well after your tva one.

I was just going to ask you in the gen thread, but now I'm curious about others since it's been so long. How did you find TVA? How did any and everyone of you find it? Did you just google "vtuber forum?" Did Nolan tell you (I remember him telling lots of people back then)?

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
How did any and everyone of you find it? Did you just google "vtuber forum?" Did Nolan tell you (I remember him telling lots of people back then)?
Back in January last year I got curious about some things regarding Pippa, did some reps and found this place and stuff on the farms about her. I rarely visited the farms in the past and only had an account there to read threads occasionally. Lurked here sometimes, ended up joining in May. Now I'm fucking stuck here. This is pretty much the only place I would bother discussing vtubers though, everywhere else people barely even know anything.

It's actually absurd just how ignorant people are about the industry. I'm honestly grateful I found this place. You fuckers are fun to shitpost with, and I've learned a hell of a lot more here than I would have anywhere else. Also slurs are funny.
awawawa.jpg

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I was just going to ask you in the gen thread, but now I'm curious about others since it's been so long. How did you find TVA? How did any and everyone of you find it? Did you just google "vtuber forum?" Did Nolan tell you (I remember him telling lots of people back then)?
Someone (I forget who) posted a link in the vtuber thread on the farms. I followed the link here and proceeded to lurk for the next nine or ten months before I finally joined.

I don't remember what I was googling when I found the farms (probably something to do with Myth), but I didn't spend much time there before I found my way here.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
You know, I still assume people just came from the farms in someway and I assumed you did too, but we're long past that. In fact (barring you have alts on kiwi) you made your account there well after your tva one.

People were talking about the Pippa thread on /pcg/. As a big Pippa fan, I figured I'd come here to read discussion about Pippa. I ended up liking this place.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
How did any and everyone of you find it? Did you just google "vtuber forum?" Did Nolan tell you (I remember him telling lots of people back then)?
I was lurking the farms thread for like a year before TVA happened. I was gonna lurk TVA just the same but decided to make an account cause iirc, attachments couldn't be viewed by guests. I was (and still am) burnt out by online communities but the difference in culture and nostalgia for forums eventually convinced me to start posting. I have only slightly regretted it since so thanks fellas. I already said it in that fag post a bit ago but I really do appreciate what this place has become.

As for how I initially found the farms, it was admittedly cause of a degen moment. There was an old clip of Moona talking about her bra size or something and a comment on it was one of those cringe "I'm so cool I have le sekrit knowledge, she really is that big IRL haha" kinda posts. So I got curious and searched around a bit until I found the farms because someone had posted those legendary gifs. You know the ones.
PONcCay.gif
1643859212803.gif

After that I just stuck around cause it seemed like an actual reasonable place for vtuber discussion. So I owe Moona's moonas a thank you as well :pomuSalute:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I was lurking the farms thread for like a year before TVA happened. I was gonna lurk TVA just the same but decided to make an account cause iirc, attachments couldn't be viewed by guests. I was (and still am) burnt out by online communities but the difference in culture and nostalgia for forums eventually convinced me to start posting. I have only slightly regretted it since so thanks fellas. I already said it in that fag post a bit ago but I really do appreciate what this place has become.

As for how I initially found the farms, it was admittedly cause of a degen moment. There was an old clip of Moona talking about her bra size or something and a comment on it was one of those cringe "I'm so cool I have le sekrit knowledge, she really is that big IRL haha" kinda posts. So I got curious and searched around a bit until I found the farms because someone had posted those legendary gifs. You know the ones.

After that I just stuck around cause it seemed like an actual reasonable place for vtuber discussion. So I owe Moona's moonas a thank you as well :pomuSalute:

I'm not sure if I'd like to give the heart sticker or the bonk sticker...

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I sucked off mumber for invite link

if you ban me ban him too

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Speaking of, did the man died on new year? He was last seen on december 31st
Literally no idea, Sena doesnt know where he is, doesnt answer to messages

Top Bottom