"My pets need a dad in their life"Kattarina Qutie

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I think most people know I was a regular in the homeland thread before the move (Nene's Husband), I got included in the big PM chain but I was taking a bit of a break from chuubas right around that time so I joined a week late, general was already by page 50 when I joined. I saw people making a move to poa.st but I never bothered since I didn't trust the site.
Poa.st had (or maybe still has) too many people posting Nazi anime girls unironically.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
I'm White. :annoyedpippa:
Plus, they had some good ideas. :smugpipi:
Now niganon is saying he is white. Yeah and I'm a biological female. Get real I can smell the black through the PC. :tenmayourmom:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
No you're fucking not.
NEGROLOVER! COME HERE NEGROLOVER, I SUMMON THEE WITH THIS OFFERING!
TELL US IF THIS MAN IS TRULY A CRACKA OR NAWT!
@God's Strongest Freebird
Thank you for your generous donation! :eyehearts:

While we can't be certain as to whether Niganon is as black as they say, there are some observations we can make that lend some credence to the theory:

1. He has a history of following fat white women (former Mori fan, unsure as to whether Hexa is fat as well but she is an alcoholic so she'll get there eventually).
  2. He's quick to anger and will aggressively slapfight with other forum users at even the slightest provocation regarding himself or his oshi.
  3. He's very insecure about his sexuality and constantly feels the need to assert he's straight.

Based on the available evidence, I think there is a solid case to be made that Niganon is an African American, and a very stereotypical nigga at that, but of course we can't be certain until more concrete proof is discovered. I recommend paying careful attention to his opinions on things like fried chicken restaurants, rap music, and which illegal narcotics are best to take when cheating on yo baby mama; his answers to these queries could prove illuminating. Of course, there's always the possibility the Niganon theory is false, and he's just your average trailer trash wigger, but regardless of the truth surrounding his racial background, we can all agree that Niganon is at least one thing:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

While we can't be certain as to whether Niganon is as black as they say, there are some observations we can make that lend some credence to the theory:

1. He has a history of following fat white women (former Mori fan, unsure as to whether Hexa is fat as well but she is an alcoholic so she'll get there eventually).
  2. He's quick to anger and will aggressively slapfight with other forum users at even the slightest provocation regarding himself or his oshi.
  3. He's very insecure about his sexuality and constantly feels the need to assert he's straight.

Based on the available evidence, I think there is a solid case to be made that Niganon is an African American, and a very stereotypical nigga at that, but of course we can't be certain until more concrete proof is discovered. I recommend paying careful attention to his opinions on things like fried chicken restaurants, rap music, and which illegal narcotics are best to take when cheating on yo baby mama; his answers to these queries could prove illuminating. Of course, there's always the possibility the Niganon theory is false, and he's just your average trailer trash wigger, but regardless of the truth surrounding his racial background, we can all agree that Niganon is at least one thing:
Thank you, Oh spirit of darkness, your wisdom is direly needed in these strangest of times.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

For the first point, I like Mori, but I wouldn't really consider myself a fan. At least not in the way I am for Hexa or any of the Phase girls. I'm not into fat women. 2nd point, I can't help replying to bait, but that's because of the autism. 3rd, I don't like gay people.
My opinion on fried chicken is it's the best way to have chicken. Rap is complete shit and barely qualifies as music. Lastly, I have never taken any illicit drug, nor have I ever drank.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You know, I still assume people just came from the farms in someway and I assumed you did too, but we're long past that. In fact (barring you have alts on kiwi) you made your account there well after your tva one.

I was just going to ask you in the gen thread, but now I'm curious about others since it's been so long. How did you find TVA? How did any and everyone of you find it? Did you just google "vtuber forum?" Did Nolan tell you (I remember him telling lots of people back then)?
I've been an off and on Lurker of the farms since 2018 or 2019. Basically periodically Chris Chan shit would show up in my feed on youtube and the like and I thought "Yo man, this guy is weird but some of the guys covering him are really fucking weird". So that led me to the Farms and it was like "oh they are just backreadinf some of the stuff here"

I mostly followed the lolcows outside of Vtubing. I didn't find that thread until late 2022. However finding this site was an independent matter as someone was asking me about Nyfco and I looked up to see if someone was there. They weren't however they did appear on here, and then I saw the same usernames across sites. I didn't sign up though until the Farms got hit with constant ddos and shit. Plus when Pippenis signed up and was sperging out I didn't want to miss that since I missed 1979 and the Sithis BBC event. It turned into a nothingburger though.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
For the first point, I like Mori, but I wouldn't really consider myself a fan. At least not in the way I am for Hexa. I'm not into fat women.
Really contradicting yourself there.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I've been an off and on Lurker of the farms since 2018 or 2019. Basically periodically Chris Chan shit would show up in my feed on youtube and the like and I thought "Yo man, this guy is weird but some of the guys covering him are really fucking weird". So that led me to the Farms and it was like "oh they are just backreadinf some of the stuff here"

I mostly followed the lolcows outside of Vtubing. I didn't find that thread until late 2022. However finding this site was an independent matter as someone was asking me about Nyfco and I looked up to see if someone was there. They weren't however they did appear on here, and then I saw the same usernames across sites. I didn't sign up though until the Farms got hit with constant ddos and shit. Plus when Pippenis signed up and was sperging out I didn't want to miss that since I missed 1979 and the Sithis BBC event. It turned into a nothingburger though.
Wait what's 1979

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom