"You can jam your fingers in my cleavage, you can go up to that point"Momosuzu Nene

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I now doubt you being a troon, there's no fucking way.
I don't considerin how much time this person of gender spent talking about itself

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ah, thats nice

Just not with your wife EH JOE?

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I think Hexa's cuter.
If there's one thing I know women absolutely love, it's being praised over their friends.

...keep doing it, it'll be funny if you get scolded.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
@naganon is your oshi slinging crack on the side to afford this gachahabbit?:BijouBijou:
"I've been working nearly full time jobs since I was 14, and from the age of 18-20 I was working two full time jobs. All of em paid really well !! I've also only had to pay rent for a place once in my life & it was split so I had a lot of spare cash to burn.I had no savings tho so it was retarded LOL"
"And even before I could work official jobs, I worked at my family's company from like 8 years old onwards
:owoNods:

I used to skip school in highschool to work shifts LMFAO"

"So the 100k number is accurate?"

"Yes, over the course of almost 16 years and also including money that my parents gave me to spend on the game"
"I've spent like 5,000 just trying to get one singular mount from a pack and I still don't even have the mount LMFAO"
"Kingsisle's gacha system sucks"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>puerto rican
>not being a whore

Only reason why Ironmouse isn't a whore is because God literally told her to stop and yet she still managed to pump out a kid
I have never met a latina who wasn't a whore, it's in their DNA. Idk what amerifats see in brown bitches tbh, maybe good for a fling but anything beyond that is more trouble than it's worth.
"I've been working nearly full time jobs since I was 14, and from the age of 18-20 I was working two full time jobs. All of em paid really well !! I've also only had to pay rent for a place once in my life & it was split so I had a lot of spare cash to burn.I had no savings tho so it was retarded LOL"
"And even before I could work official jobs, I worked at my family's company from like 8 years old onwards

"Yes, over the course of almost 16 years and also including money that my parents gave me to spend on the game"
"I've spent like 5,000 just trying to get one singular mount from a pack and I still don't even have the mount LMFAO"
So workaholic and terrible with money... surely she won't be exploited by a greedy boss...?

kanpainiggi

You don't understand, I WANT negress phat :MozumiPichi:

Tits, but I acknowledge that it would be better to have no tits and a great ass then great tits and no ass. Fortunately I like black girls, who often have both great tits and a great ass, so I don't have to worry about some such conundrums :dokiSmug:
Yeah you just have to worry about diabetes and high blood pressure.
:smugpipi:
I am the only boob enjoyer in the forum it seems. Heathens all of you.
Hey now I originally said boob

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
A query for asylum intellectuals: Tits or Ass? Explain your choice.
Tits because its funner to put your face on them than ass

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

So workaholic and terrible with money... surely she won't be exploited by a greedy boss...?
1708739431221.png

Early Adopter
I dont want her to kill herself she already tried once

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
:beatanireps:Hex, your thread is full of tits and ass and horny posts

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
I don't considerin how much time this person of gender spent talking about itself
I don't talk about myself that much. I think I post about making fun of @naganon more than anything. :smugpipi:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

randomtranny

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

randomtranny

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.