"How would you be born if your dad didn't have pleasure with your mom"Millie Parfait

Amelia Watson Ceases Activity From Hololive

Helkar

Yeah now that you can profit off of her you're a "fan" lol these people have no shame.
Well, pretty sure Dooby can afford to straight up not interact with anyone on twitch and maintain mid/high 4view status.
So becoming a part of Twitch's vtubing ecosystem would be entirely a matter of whether she wants to do it or not.
Think she'll go for it?

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Well, pretty sure Dooby can afford to straight up not interact with anyone on twitch and maintain mid/high 4view status.
So becoming a part of Twitch's vtubing ecosystem would be entirely a matter of whether she wants to do it or not.
Think she'll go for it?
I mean, she's always liked playing backstage technician for others. I don't think she made an entire studio just to use it herself.
But apart from Holo there's not really many other EN collab partners at her level beyond the top 50ish twitch indies. and shitshojo...

Helkar

and little else tbh, these niggas don't deserve even the scraps of attention.
Doesn't this come close to embracing the "Holo is a walled garden and everyone else are peasants" elitist perspective that you, if i recall, previously spoke against?
Pretty bold to just come out and say that only a few handpicked people are worthy of an ex-Holo glancing in their general direction.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Doesn't this come close to embracing the "Holo is a walled garden and everyone else are peasants" elitist perspective that you, if i recall, previously spoke against?
Pretty bold to just come out and say that only a few handpicked people are worthy of an ex-Holo glancing in their general direction.
Didn't you just post a comment from someone blatantly seeking attention? What do you think my reaction is going to be?
Anyway she can do whatever she wants, my opinion on her doesn't really matter because I have never been a fan of hers anyway. I just hope she's smart enough to not feed a bunch of leeches and dramawhores that I know for a fact infest this space nowadays.

Helkar

Didn't you just post a comment from someone blatantly seeking attention?
Obviously people are gonna seek out her attention, it's a graduated Myth member.
My question, to formulate it better, would probably be along the lines of "why would collabs with people outside of your picks be undesireable and how do you believe they might hurt Dooby?"

Because at first i just assumed that you meant excessive-coomer-baiters that could potentially lead Dooby into dipping her own toes into coomer-oriented content, which i'd agree would suck, but then a couple posts later you went ahead and carpet-bombed the entire non-Holo industry.

Last edited:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
My question, to formulate it better, would probably be along the lines of "why would collabs with people outside of your picks be undesireable and how do you believe they might hurt Dooby?"
Just search Camila, the person who we see eBegging to collab with Ame despite not knowing shit about her, on this forum. The moment you jump into the ring with these retards, you open yourself up to getting pulled into their retarded drama.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
  • Twitch bad
  • Holo bad (according to twitch)
  • Ame Elitist (how often did she initiate colllabs)
  • @Nenélove brown lawyer (drug laws)

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Obviously people are gonna seek out her attention, it's a graduated Myth member.

Because at first i just assumed that you meant excessive-coomer-baiters that could potentially lead Dooby into dipping her own toes into coomer-oriented content, which i'd agree would suck, but then a couple posts later you went ahead and carpet-bombed the entire non-Holo industry.
I was talking about twitch, which yeah I mostly despise, no secrets there.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Ame rarely collabs with others anyway. Expect her to ignore the indiebeggars

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ame should get it over with and collab with Pippa, Shondo, Camilla, Doki, Mint, Kson, Ironmouse and Demondice in among us or some shit so she gets it out of the way first

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Ame should get it over with and collab with Pippa, Shondo, Camilla, Doki, Mint, Kson, Ironmouse and Demondice in among us or some shit so she gets it out of the way first
She already follows the latter half of those aside from DDK, plus she follows Fillian. She doesn't do many collabs, but I could see her getting a bunch of indies together for some project since she loves that shit. I doubt we will see much in the way of casual collabs.

Spooked But Lobotomized

Every time Ame has ever collabed with maybe two+ people, she's almost always stayed super quiet, maybe piping up once every ten minutes. I worry the same would occur with any Dooby collabs, so I'm not super excited for that. Filian for example tends to go a mile a minutes and outside of collabs where she is forced to stop talking for a sec (some game collab where it is literally not her turn) sometimes she feels like she's fighting for the "mic" with her collab partners.

She's so shy, I'm not really all that worried though.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I feel like Ame would be interested in a collab with Neuro-sama.

Top Bottom