"Mental clap clap Physical! clap clap JUSTIN!!!"Oozora Subaru

Amelia Watson Ceases Activity From Hololive

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
If she does get a humanoid form in her new life, I would really want her to choose Nabi as a designer again. I will never happen, but I just love Ame's expressions. Kiara is 100% right about her teeth, too.
Maybe? The Sachi twitter account its still up and it wouldnt look that bad in the Nabi style

tgmslc

Damn, her playthrough really resonated with Yu
:sanasmile::inatiredl:
Jeffrey Yu is also really active in chat when someone plays OW. He showed up in both Fauna & Gigi's chats, too.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Maybe? The Sachi twitter account its still up and it wouldnt look that bad in the Nabi style
Dooby seems like it will be her streaming account, though. Either she goes really weird and uses an actual animal as her model or her character will just be dipodidae-themed.

RiverBear

I don't think nabi was in an agency and her menhera comes form somewhere else and I think it had to do with a family/friend being in a cult :confusedshuba:
I might have my info wrong. I remember reading somewhere that she can no longer use the Nabi name + model because she joined an agency and left, but she had to give the company all the rights to the name and model and that's where it all started

The Chink

I blame Todd for her graduation. She even set her graduation date on the release date of shattered space to protest.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
"104.217 usuarios viéndolo ahora Se ha empezado a emitir en directo hace 23 minutos"

Guess the country (I am just trying to distract myself :ameraintear: ).

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"104.217 usuarios viéndolo ahora Se ha empezado a emitir en directo hace 23 minutos"

Spain obviously.
You always know it is spain because it seems to fucking despise having to translate an english website, like the language itself holds some kind of grudge.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Who cares?

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
It would be kind funny if Ame during this long pause just shuts off the stream and buggers off.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
It would be kind funny if Ame during this long pause just shuts off the stream and buggers off.
"my announcement is bye lol"

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Please OBS, you are the shittiest piece of shit software, but not tonight.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Dooby seems like it will be her streaming account, though. Either she goes really weird and uses an actual animal as her model or her character will just be dipodidae-themed.
I might have my info wrong. I remember reading somewhere that she can no longer use the Nabi name + model because she joined an agency and left, but she had to give the company all the rights to the name and model and that's where it all started
What is actually true its that Nabi got her @ at Twitter stolen by a SEAYamanba and now goes under this account

This is the last thing related to vtubers that she did (a gook vtuber)

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I blame Todd for her graduation. She even set her graduation date on the release date of shattered space to protest.
Starfield absolutely mogged by small white woman
1727748872029.png

1727748923639.png

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
according to vt she was under an agency but she may have only lost the Aoi Nabi name and the OG model but I think she still uses Nabi as the artist name so it may only be the Aoi name + Nabi together.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Well, it ain't a big Myth event without the Curse being in full force.

Top Bottom