"Do you want me to choke you with my neck? Oh mah god I'm getting superchats asking me to choke them with my neck"Selen Tatsuki

All of First Stage Production's Gen 1 Talents Graduate En-Masse

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
There's a mass graduation at First Stage Production

The entire first gen is graduating (Amae Ten, Akane, Rose Swing, Kamiyori Shihai) following the termination of third gen member Akezaku Machi. There will be a stream from the first gen members about this at 11PM JST.

If you don't know about them, their second gen has a certain Ryugahama Yue who was formerly Kusunoki Sio/Yozakura Tama.

Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Proud of them tbh, it feels right in a way to do it that way, even if it sucks for the company.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Isn't Kusunoki Sio a terrible person that tried to sweep everything under the rug with 2 reincarnations?

JusticeDog

This situation feels very odd. The first guy got terminated, but the rest want to leave with him. So the group is actually leaving on good terms, based on how the company is handling it as an normal graduation.

So it doesn't feel like the usual black company mass walkout, but something totally different. Is it just a solidarity thing?

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
This situation feels very odd. The first guy got terminated, but the rest want to leave with him. So the group is actually leaving on good terms, based on how the company is handling it as an normal graduation.

So it doesn't feel like the usual black company mass walkout, but something totally different. Is it just a solidarity thing?
From reading it, yeah it essentially is.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Isn't Kusunoki Sio a terrible person that tried to sweep everything under the rug with 2 reincarnations?
Any more story here? All I see is from 4 years ago about Sio and just a bunch of allegations from people. Does she have drama as Ryugahama Yue, too?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Any more story here? All I see is from 4 years ago about Sio and just a bunch of allegations from people. Does she have drama as Ryugahama Yue, too?
I don't think so. I read a very good dossie some years ago but I can't find it anymore, unfortunately. I will try to find it later, the points I remember are about her grifting and seeing her viewers as nothing more than numbers.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
This is interesting:

This might be the key part:
楠栞桜麻雀が強いバーチャルYouTuberとして知られていたが、麻雀配信をしている対戦相手の手を見るゴースティング行為(相手の配信画面を覗き見ること)をしていたのではないかという疑惑が生じ、検証されるようになった。

休止後に生じた疑惑の為、楠栞桜はこれについてコメントを出していない。

There was a mahjong tourney and Sio was looking at her opponents' screens. This took place at nearly the same time a dude called "ec" released damning evidence that

As mentioned above, there was a link to Cottage's Hinano Hagoromo, Kusunoki Shiou was involved in the video production, Kusunoki Shiou was able to log into Hinano Hagoromo's YouTube, and the IP addresses of Kusunoki Shiou and Hinano Hagoromo's notes were found to match, which led to suspicions that Kusunoki Shiou was managing Cottage, a virtual YouTuber affiliated with Cottage

Since this was 2019 it will take a while to dig through the goodies though.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Isn't First Stage Productions part of another project octopus like Brave Group?

Yes. Yes it is. REALITY Studios Inc. With subunits First Stage Projections, Specialite and Vebob Project.

Funnily enough, they're actually capable of growing their talents (or at least FSP EN), rather than buying and stagnating.

Guess this is their first significant roadblock.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Sio is also had a Collab with towa back then iirc where after it apparently she talked behind her back and it ended on a really bad note
I think no collabs happened after that

This was around the time after her suspension iirc buts it's at least 3 years so I can't remember the things that happened there

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Sio is also had a Collab with towa back then iirc where after it apparently she talked behind her back and it ended on a really bad note
I think no collabs happened after that

This was around the time after her suspension iirc buts it's at least 3 years so I can't remember the things that happened there
If you want some stuff regarding Sio and Towa, there are bits of info from this post.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Shades of Kawaii here.

This being Gen 1 leaving all at once because someone from Gen 3 got terminated is really weird, however.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
A few days ago 2nd gen Akemi Haine talked about the graduation and the comment section has an interesting comment chain (translated).
1723124672889.png
Happens to be the most liked comment as well.

Top Bottom