"Wait, is Islam a country?"Amaris Yuri

AkioAIR: Hiring a minor was only the tip of the mismanagement iceberg. How to destroy an agency in under 1 month.

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many
Here's all of Akio's channels as listed on their main company channel, where Athena's Akio channel is still listed. Athena was their most subbed by a pretty big margin. This is definitely a big loss for them. Also note that the child is pretty far in the lead compared to her genmates.

Also, apparently I'm an idiot and her genmate is Chiyorii Kogara, not Chiyori Ikogara. I'll update the OP later.

View attachment 46790

Assuming the walk-out of all of Gen 2 except Nophi and Delfi is true, half of these ten members no longer work at the company.
are you telling me that the jailbait is the better performer in that shithole? kek

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Also loli buff. People hate to admit it but that's part of the reason Gura and others got so big

View attachment 46802

I don't see Nophi's model as particularly loli-ish, though. But maybe I've just been this damned hobby for too log.

are you telling me that the jailbait is the better performer in that shithole? kek

If you mean Nophi, she hasn't started performing yet. Debuts are currently scheduled for next weekend, so we can't really say whether she's that much better of a performer than the others yet. Given that the subs difference has to be due to creeps or drama freaks. I'll let you decide what the ratio is.

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Athena seems to have deleted her tweet. Unfortunately it looks like nobody archived it on archive.is either.

From what I can tell, the URL should have been https://twitter.com/nightowlthena/1706101134555820374, with "thena" instead of "athena" not being a typo.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING.

Here's all of Akio's channels as listed on their main company channel, where Athena's Akio channel is still listed. Athena was their most subbed by a pretty big margin. This is definitely a big loss for them. Also note that the child is pretty far in the lead compared to her genmates.

Also, apparently I'm an idiot and her genmate is Chiyorii Kogara, not Chiyori Ikogara. I'll update the OP later.

View attachment 46790

Assuming the walk-out of all of Gen 2 except Nophi and Delfi is true, half of these ten members no longer work at the company.
Even putting aside the obvious drama, new corpo channels not being able to break 300 subs on the leadup to debut is fucking embarrassing; if the corpo aren't going to bother marketing them they'd be better off staying independent and not having to split an already small income with anyone.

Makes you question what Jason's running this business for, because it's clearly not profit.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Even though short just posted it. For the funsies i cant believe don walton is our savior

A
20230924_232715.jpg

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't see Nophi's model as particularly loli-ish, though. But maybe I've just been this damned hobby for too log.
It should be obvious that it doesn't matter if her model is loli or not, people know she's underage and that instantly attracted the lolifags.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Even though short just posted it. For the funsies i cant believe don walton is our savior

A

It's going to be so funny if this weird parody account has played a major role in avoiding that tweet from being memory-holed. I've attached the image in case that tweet gets deleted too.

F61vqSCXgAAZdMR.jpeg

Of course this is just speculation but maybe Akio management spooked her out of breaking her contract with threats of lawsuits or blacklisting or something. Hopefully we find out soon. My offer to anonymously interview former (or current!) Akio talent about this nonsense on stream still stands. I wish I could do something like offer you all of my monetization for the stream but I just don't have it yet.

Edit: Athy posted "hoot hoot" on the community page of her non-Akio YT channel yesterday: https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugkx2-upuB4SN0HUnF11jBouBTLNf8vB7ViU

Edit: Text version of the post for easier reading:

Hi y'owls!

Due to unforeseen circumstances within my current Vtuber company, I will resume my streaming activities on my old channel starting today and rebrand my name to just "Athy." I will not have any affiliation with AkioAIR on this account. I will also use a different model, but Athy will always remain Athy no matter where I go! I will also continue using this Twitter account, as they are my personal accounts. I will only be changing my name and branding (and maybe a new outfit??? OwO)

I am so excited to resume streaming and start interacting with everyone again! I am so so sorry for my radio silence. But I am ready to return with more cozy clinic chats, karaoke streams, and originals/cover songs! See y'owls again soon!

Athy

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

A

Out of all people this fucker comes in and saves the day

I absolutely didn't expect to scratch that off my bingo card

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I just did a review of some of the players. It's a holding pattern:
  • No new activity on Athy's Twitter account or either YouTube account.
  • No new activity on season 2 Twitter accounts other than Delfi and Nophi.
  • No new activity from the official Akio Twitter account, so as far as we know the new debuts are still on for Saturday.
But I did find one new interesting thing. I found a Twitter account of someone claiming to be a manager for AkioAIR named Yuufi, and it has had no new activity since September 6, around the same time most of the Season 2 accounts went inactive. Did Akio lose a manager in this fiasco too?

Hff201

Early Adopter
Two more days.

I wonder if they've found replacements yet?

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆

archive

no replacements found, they're debuting the dolphin and the child for now
fascinated by the excuse of "circumstances and health issues"
also spotted potential movement through kivi's discord if she's really the dolphin, need to look into it some more though

Hff201

Early Adopter

no replacements found, they're debuting the dolphin and the child for now
also spotted potential movement through kivi's discord if she's really the dolphin, need to look into it some more though

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING.

They're really doubling down on this "health issues" bullshit, huh.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The sheer shamelessness of these motherfuckers, Idk if I should be appalled or impressed.

Coffee Filter

This is like a train wreck, plane crash and nuclear explosion happening all at once.

They literally are just digging themselves a bigger hole, aren't they?

Negzana

I just got a YouTube ad for AikoAir, like why? If I was them I'd go under the radar like EIEN and sort my shit out, not put out ads on YouTube

Hff201

Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Hff201

Early Adopter
Top Bottom