"WHY WERE THERE NAZIS?! WHAT WERE THEY SAYING?! Are there any Nazis in chat that can translate? Sorry I mean Germans 'of course mein pippers' 'excuse you yabbit?' Sorry I meant ah uhm um sorry I forgot it's 2023 I meant Harry Potter fans"Pipkin Pippa

AkioAIR: Hiring a minor was only the tip of the mismanagement iceberg. How to destroy an agency in under 1 month.

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
the dolphin is supposedly KiviVT - a 0view who only streamed for about a month before being recruited (explains why she wants to stay i guess)
Screenshot (4660) - Copy.png

Right. I guess I can update the OP later to note that someone claiming to be her had been the /vt/ leaker (or one of them) but something feels off about that because you don't leak critical information against a company with your name attached and expect not to get fired… and then actually not get fired. I can't figure out an explanation for how she is actually the leaker and yet still at her job.

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Right. I guess I can update the OP later to note that someone claiming to be her had been the /vt/ leaker (or one of them) but something feels off about that because you don't leak critical information against a company with your name attached and expect not to get fired… and then actually not get fired. I can't figure out an explanation for how she is actually the leaker and yet still at her job.
Perhaps it's a vt anon who chose the dolphin because no one figured out her pl yet

Drosselmeyer

Tick Tock Tee
I also can't fathom someone being insipidly dumb/malicious enough to violate their coworkers' privacy and essentially throw them to the wolves by explicitly stating most of them have boyfriends (especially on /vt/). Even if she was intentionally trying to sabotage things further and bring the whole company down in flames, that information would still follow them back to their PL's. She could have simply stated they're not allowed to have boyfriends and omit the fact that most of them already have one, and it still would have been just as damning for Jason.

I just find it incredibly unlikely she would name herself and her PL while giving up that sort of private information about herself and coworkers. It seems far more likely that, as already theorized, someone who had access to early concept art is LARPing as her to further fan the flames.

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
My current theory is that Kivi is the dolphin but not the leaker.
Most of the auditioners joined that Akio audition server with their main Discord accounts, so a lot of them know each other now. It would be incredibly easy for someone (maybe a jealous friend?) to leak stuff (might be real, might be fake) and throw her under the bus to try and get her fired.
It does seem like an early version of the model got leaked, and Kivi is such an unknown that I don't know why her name would come up unless she really was involved somehow.

It's all quite convoluted and I'm quite stupid so- there's no way of knowing unless the debuts actually do happen.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The Niji leaks have been a disaster for the vtuber industry, now anyone who claims to be an insider has to be treated somewhat seriously because of the "what if?" factor.

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter

Archive.is seems broken currently but screenshot attached. Note that puts the debuts later than they said in the last message.

Is 10 days enough time to find enough 1views to skinwalk all the models?
Kind of feel bad for the remaining girls in the corpo, the CEO seems dumb and even more parasocial than the average vtuber viewer with trying to groom his own talent.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I also can't fathom someone being insipidly dumb/malicious enough to violate their coworkers' privacy and essentially throw them to the wolves by explicitly stating most of them have boyfriends (especially on /vt/). Even if she was intentionally trying to sabotage things further and bring the whole company down in flames, that information would still follow them back to their PL's. She could have simply stated they're not allowed to have boyfriends and omit the fact that most of them already have one, and it still would have been just as damning for Jason.

I tend to assume all women have boyfriends or husbands until proven otherwise anyway. That is the natural order of things, even for misanthropic streamers. The characters might be perpetually single but the women behind them are just your average women with easy access to male attention any time they want it. So at least for me this isn't that scandalous.

My current theory is that Kivi is the dolphin but not the leaker.
Most of the auditioners joined that Akio audition server with their main Discord accounts, so a lot of them know each other now. It would be incredibly easy for someone (maybe a jealous friend?) to leak stuff (might be real, might be fake) and throw her under the bus to try and get her fired.

Yeah, at this point I'm thinking something like that is more likely than Dolfi herself being the leaker.

Is 10 days enough time to find enough 1views to skinwalk all the models?
Kind of feel bad for the remaining girls in the corpo, the CEO seems dumb and even more parasocial than the average vtuber viewer with trying to groom his own talent.

I think it's more than enough time, and keep in mind they probably would have started the recasting around September 7, so it's not just 10 days. Someone who already knows how to use OBS and VTube Studio can set it all up with new assets and a new model in just a few minutes. As for picking people, they just did an audition and already had a shortlist of people who made it past initial screening lying around. It would have been fairly quick for them to go back to that and find a few "runner-ups" to contact and ask if they're still interested.

Where the difficulty might be is if they're going to be remaking the music video that they teased, since they'd have to get good takes from everyone and send it all off to get remixed and hope all of the people involved act in haste. The alternative is to not debut with the music video, which would be noticed, or debut it with the old voices, which would also be noticed, so I'm guessing they might be trying to get it redone.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I watched Maria's stream, skimming through the karaoke parts (she's a lovely singer but there are so many damn streams today). Notes:
  • "I'm really nervous. Hopefully I can get my groove back. I guess, just, um… In the months that I was gone doing other stuff, and… uh, recently, I guess just uh… I lost a lot of confidence, streaming… so hopefully I can get some of that confidence back." This is a woman who started vtubing probably before most of the people here ever knew vtubers existed so the thought of her being nervous about streaming is kind of strange.
  • She's switching to YouTube because she thinks it's a better experience for the viewer. Congrats, Twitch-haters. She wants to do more covers in the future and wants those covers to be in the same place as her streams.
  • "And I also feel it's better in the long run that I stay on YouTube 'cuz even… if, for some reason, I have to go again, which, I… I don't think so but if for some reason I have to go again, at least you guys have a VOD system. That's another big reason I want to go to YouTube. It's a VOD system, so you guys can look back, remember me fondly [nervous laughter]… [Reading a chat message:] 'This is what you said last time.' I know! But then some things happened… [painfully:] I can't say it… but some things happened, you know?"
  • She will still stream on Twitch sometimes like to do karaoke of copyrighted songs.
  • In the next couple weeks (date TBD) she'll be doing her donothon. Her target will be $2000 which I suspect she'll be able to blow right past.

Lurker Throwaway

🌩🔅📕🔩🧸🫧🏹🦊🦈💭🍹📦♾️🐧👿🐍🦋🫖🪶🚩🐅👹🎴⚗️🐸

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
For context, is this somebody prominent in their ranks?
Yes, she was their largest talent. She joined Akio under the same name but got a new model from them.

Lurker Throwaway

🌩🔅📕🔩🧸🫧🏹🦊🦈💭🍹📦♾️🐧👿🐍🦋🫖🪶🚩🐅👹🎴⚗️🐸
For context, is this somebody prominent in their ranks?
Athena was the highest subbed at 20.7k She was indie before with the same motif/character. She's also a full time nurse.
I've been following her after her Haachama original song. She sings and plays piano and violin.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I assume everything on her Akio account may be subject to deletion by the company now that she has cut ties.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Here's all of Akio's channels as listed on their main company channel, where Athena's Akio channel is still listed. Athena was their most subbed by a pretty big margin. This is definitely a big loss for them. Also note that the child is pretty far in the lead compared to her genmates.

Also, apparently I'm an idiot and her genmate is Chiyorii Kogara, not Chiyori Ikogara. I'll update the OP later.

akio.png

Assuming the walk-out of all of Gen 2 except Nophi and Delfi is true, half of these ten members no longer work at the company.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

niggaphil

'See, see? There's no such thing as bad publicity!' - AkioAIR management.
Too bad, thats what chinks do based on my work experiences with them. No matter they are from west Taiwan or Taiwan. 99% would like to have power struggling in management weird shit, instead of doing proper work.

To Akio Air: :tenmakys:

braindoko

'See, see? There's no such thing as bad publicity!' - AkioAIR management.
Also loli buff. People hate to admit it but that's part of the reason Gura and others got so big

1692895189242049.png

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Also loli buff. People hate to admit it but that's part of the reason Gura and others got so big

View attachment 46802
If the UI Loli video teachs you something:its that the Japanese really love their Lolis.The Loli Buff its a little bit tricky because there are vtubers that have loli models but dont play into it that much.

Top Bottom